• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements/Updates 2013 - Summer sale start date? No one knows, don't ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Its kind of disappointing that we are only getting cards today instead of the usual Tuesday and Thursday release.

When they made the announcement, I thought they were going to pile on like 10-15 games. Only 7 ended up in the release.

At least that is my interpretation of this statement

[We're going to move Trading Cards out of beta next Wednesday June 26th at 11am PDT.

This means all the features you all have been helpful in testing are going to be made available to everyone on Steam. We'll be adding Trading Cards to several games that day as well (instead of the normal Tuesday & Thursday release).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/1/864971287474769598/

Grief.exe

The Badge Collector showcase needs to be updated like the achievement one.

Allow for more badges and to chose which badges are shown.

Cth

No idea if the market is broke or not..

I have two cards for sale, but neither are showing up.

Had no problems during the beta.

Anyone else having this problem?

DTKT

No idea if the market is broke or not..

I have two cards for sale, but neither are showing up.

Had no problems during the beta.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, it's broken. I had a card still listed for 10+ minutes when it was already bought.

The_Monk

Meanwhile, I just finished Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut fellow GAFfers.

Fun game, had some trouble with a couple of puzzles but the Story is decent enough.

GhN1sNy.png

smr00

Banned
So these steam cards, i don't quite fully understand the whole system.

It says 3 of 8 drops, i assume that means i can only get 3 different cards. Now does that mean i can continue getting duplicates of those 3 cards? Or can i only get a total of 3 cards and if so can i sell a card to get another? And how exactly does boosters work? Sorry if these are dumb questions, i am on a phone and no where near a computer.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Nobody is buying my fine wars.

but how will i get sale money?

Thej market is crumbling with so many accesses.

Shit i'm putting up for sale is not showing up, things that are being sold are not disappearing.

Wait a couple days, since everybody is getting the same issues, so the market won't be affected.

Also, I have so much goddamn cards for sale: 3 pages on the Steam Inventory thing.

Aranath

Not really fellow GAFfer, but I've been looking for that game for some time. I guess I missed some decent deals so let's hope I can have it soon. The Story seems very interesting indeed.

It's on sale at GOG.com at the moment for $4.99, if you're interested.

Rafy

The steam market is starting to work a bit, still hasn't listed my booster pack but I see some new ones listed.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Thej market is crumbling with so many accesses.

Shit i'm putting up for sale is not showing up, things that are being sold are not disappearing.

Wait a couple days, since everybody is getting the same issues, so the market won't be affected.

Also, I have so much goddamn cards for sale: 3 pages on the Steam Inventory thing.
In three days cards won't be worth anything. :lol
I'm gonna craft them later, but I think I'm gonna leave them on sale for the night, hoping they will show up and sell.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
day 1 is usually when they are cheapest, then people start buying them for their badges and the price goes up a bit.

So far its been pretty stationary because the market was broken.

I didn't really notice. Good to know though. :lol
Know what, I'm going to remove the cards that aren't showing up. Going to try again in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom