• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam curator warns players if Sweet Baby is involved in a game

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm very ignorant about the whole EGS money that games and movies receive for being woke, who is exactly paying these devs? is it a private thing? a state thing were tax payers pay for this shit?

I'm kinda scared to even check out...
ESG, not EGS (nothing to do with the Epic Games Store, though they themselves do benefit from it).

It's all private - Black Rock investment firm being the largest investment firm in the US with trillions of dollars - the ones buying everyone's homes - they're the ones that came up with it. Basically if you want them to invest in your company, your company better pass the diversity / inclusivity test.

nush

Their logo too, the spiral. Combined with that name. They know what they're doing. Truly sick and evil.
hqdefault.jpg

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Blackrock and Vanguard seem to be the primary investors for the big companies (EA, TakeTwo, Ubi etc)
Because for both those companies, their primary investment vehicles for clients are broad based index funds that track things like the S&P 500. So it just shows up that they're the primary investors of these companies.

GymWolf

Gold Member

Who's on staff?

ihwrPtI.png

inception-deeper.gif

Baby ghosts (what's their obsession with babies?)

mwTJMfs.png

Now when someone speculated some pages back that this whole web would get exposed, they were right and I'm sure there's more to come.

GHIZpv7.png

FYI @UnburntWitch is Zoe Quinn.

Infinte amo inc was his company.
What the fuck is a white settler?

I know about white setters but that's it.

Irish_Red_And_White_Setter_2005.jpg

Last edited:

00_Zer0

lol, you just beat me to posting this. I was surprised. He’s got quite the reach in the movie/TV critique side. Not too much new in content but he does a great job summarizing the situation for people not too familiar with the situation and background.
He is playing through Tomb Raider Remastered on his other YouTube channel so he covers things on the gaming side once in awhile. I like to hear his takes on the latest movies/television for sure.

it's just so weird. most companies would love getting this amount of attention. people going 'ah! so maybe this company's contribution is part of why ragnarok/spidey 2 is such a great game, & why I enjoyed it so much! y'know what? i'm gonna check this curator from now on, & see if these guys are involved in other games, &, if so, i'm gonna try them, too!'...

I mean, why does this company not want attention?...

Last edited:

GrayChild

Fact check because of the source.

Who's on staff?

ihwrPtI.png

inception-deeper.gif

mwTJMfs.png

Now when someone speculated some pages back that this whole web would get exposed, they were right and I'm sure there's more to come.

GHIZpv7.png

Bingo.

That was one of the most fucked up stories in gaming I've seen so far. People really shouldn't forget this, as it is just as relevant as it was before.:

Fact check because of the source.

Who's on staff?

ihwrPtI.png

inception-deeper.gif

mwTJMfs.png

GHIZpv7.png

What the fuck is being pumped into the water supply up there?

Aenima

Bingo.

That was one of the most fucked up stories in gaming I've seen so far. People really shouldn't forget this, as it is just as relevant as it was before.:

I still puke in my mouth every time the name Zoe Quinn pops up. I remember i was active in retardera when that shit happened, i was in disbelieve at all the ratardera members supporting Zoe and dogpilling on the dude calling him a piece of shit and so on. Then the notice of the dude comiting suicide came out, Zoe Quinn deleted her twitter account and disappeared into the shadow realm, and the mods of Retardera quickly closed the thread to not allow any kind of further discussion.

Last edited:

Jozzer

Banned
Sorry NGL didn’t read the entire thread just posted here after I watched he Drinker video and had the same thought you did when I heard their name and saw the swirl/ blue/pink all over their website.
No problem, I'm glad you were clearer about it (was unsure how much I could say) People need to be aware of this stuff.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Let's not get too out of this world with theories without any direct evidence involved, even if the shoe appears to fit, it only serves in this sense to undermine the actual frankly insane stuff that we have etched in proverbial stone.

Even so, Jesus, it's like every abhorrent thing you can think of seems to be tangentially entangled

But also

Hahahahahahahaha, a humble man with a Death Note/Wabisuke once said, "2024, the year of the pendulum swing,"

nush

I still puke in my mouth every time the name Zoe Quinn pops up. I remember i was active in retardera when that shit happened, i was in disbelieve at all the ratardera members supporting Zoe and dogpilling on the dude calling him a piece of shit and so on. Then the notice of the dude comiting suicide came out, Zoe Quinn deleted her twitter account and disappeared into the shadow realm, and the mods of Retardera quickly closed the thread to not allow any kind of further discussion.

It was worse than that. Anita sarkeesian,zoe and her cronies realizing they had lost relevance tried to start a "Gaming #meetoo" movement and they went in hard. It lasted a week(?) and all the examples they found were weak sauce or women that actually ended up incriminating themselves. Alec committed suicide and they dropped the whole thing. gaming "journalists" who were all behind the new movent merely reported that Alec "just Died" and dropped it too.

As this story has just reached.

II1y1aS.png

Gaming journalists are incredibly silent on this story while it's on the road to 200K.

The spiral in the Salty Fetus Irk is suposed to be a lolipop. But would not be really surprised if there was a pedo meaning behind it.
this is going into pizzagate territory, but is the logo really that surprising, whatever excuse you make doesnt make it seem better

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
It was worse than that. Anita sarkeesian,zoe and her cronies realizing they had lost relevance tried to start a "Gaming #meetoo" movement and they went in hard. It lasted a week(?) and all the examples they found were weak sauce or women that actually ended up incriminating themselves. Alec committed suicide and they dropped the whole thing. gaming "journalists" who were all behind the new movent merely reported that Alec "just Died" and dropped it too.

II1y1aS.png

Gaming journalists are incredibly silent on this story while it's on the road to 200K.

Quinn is straight up nightmare juice in every way.

Sarkeesian, I'd nail her ten years ago, but I haven't taken anything she's said seriously since I'm still waiting on the rest of Tropes Vs. Women in Videogames to make a fair assessment of her entire argument on the topic. Unfortunately, like a woman, she half heartedly committed to something and quit halfway. (/s...?) It's a consistent quality in these femzilla types that isn't glossed over in coverage, but I don't feel like it's emphasized enough, either: the recurring phenomenon of putting a RIDICULOUS amount of work into the establishment of a grift, then losing literally all steam and putting the project into an unofficial implied hiatus forever once the money to fund the bottled air project arrives. Coincidentally, usually coincides with a lavish trip to a different continent to destress from all the burden put on their shoulders by being expected to remain accountable for their own bullshit.

Shit is terribad. Baddible.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
...once they got paid.

It's worse than that she hired staff to keep the grift going and didn't pay them.

The tipping point into absurdity for me was the Crash Override Network or whatever. You're literally calling your bullshit CON. Why invest, work with, indulge or entertain people like that while sober is beyond me.

Let's not get too out of this world with theories without any direct evidence involved, even if the shoe appears to fit, it only serves in this sense to undermine the actual frankly insane stuff that we have etched in proverbial stone.

Even so, Jesus, it's like every abhorrent thing you can think of seems to be tangentially entangled

But also

Hahahahahahahaha, a humble man with a Death Note/Wabisuke once said, "2024, the year of the pendulum swing,"

A huge part of what made me a believer in God was when I realized there really is a Satan.

II1y1aS.png

They are silent my friend because they are ALL COWARDS. Too scared to be called out as fascists or nazis by stating the obvious that everyone else is now seeing…….SBI is nothing more than a bunch of woke sick weirdo activists injecting their poison into games. This just shows their true colors as well. Pathetic scared losers the whole lot of them. Their credibility is in the toilet due to their silence on this as far as i’m concerned. People are waking up to this reverse racist nonsense that is plaguing gaming and society in general and that’s a good thing. People need to start fighting back against this or it will only get worse and it’s bad enough already. Thank goodness for this man generating this list and exposing SBI.

Last edited:

Drew1440

Holy shit.

Sweet Baby... Little Boy....

cjyNbSo.jpg
uzhqL4i.png

Really hope the Dreamcast logo isn't complicit in this

II1y1aS.png

If I remember correctly they wanted to start their own movement - #BelieveAllWomen, where any accusation was meant to be considered as truth. Many of which were only posted on Twitter, without any record of police investigation

Aenima

If I remember correctly they wanted to start their own movement - #BelieveAllWomen, where any accusation was meant to be considered as truth. Many of which were only posted on Twitter, without any record of police investigation
Thats how retardera saw, and i bet they still do, any #metoo acusation. They HAD to be seen as truth untill proven they wasent. One of my 14 bans in that place was even because i questioned where is the "Inocent untill proven guilty"? If you questioned the veracity of the acusation you would get slaped with a ban for dismissing something something.

bigdad2007

I’m not making any accusations. I just find it odd that people that share the same radical far left political beliefs that led Google AI programers to call child rapists MAPS (minor attracted persons) also have swirls not just in their main logo, but all over their website.

All a coincidence I’m sure. Just like how Vaush was into Loli bestiality. It’s a total coincidence that all of these leftist video game commentators just happen to be degenerate perverts.

Doomtrain

The Alec Holowka situation still makes my blood boil. It was absolutely fucking disgusting how his friends, business partners, and even family turned on him based on nothing more than a rambling Twitter post that didn't even accuse him of anything serious. Anyone who looked at that and thought, without a trace of irony, "yeah, these are good people we should emulate" needs to do some serious soul-searching.

And the reason they wanted it is so that they would have all the power. The mere accusation they make would become accepted as true and the target of their accusation being cancelled would give them the power to threaten anyone and extort anything they wanted from them.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
A few days in and 16 games only on Steam... I wonder how many others are on other platforms

Chances are that only Nintendo doesn't have this shit nowadays. Who would guess that some videogames that are just videogames would sell more, huh?!

Top Bottom