• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

I get at least one a day.
Life is good.

image.php

Who is this woman that looks like a derpy Natalie Dormer but clearly isn't Natalie Dormer because my waifu would never make that face?

A huge and wonderful gift my friend. Thank you so very much for this chance to finally play this gem I've always heard so much about and desired to play.

Your offer of sending the physical retail game is much appreciated, but I would rather someone else has a chance to play it through that and standard installation. So please offer the physical retail copy to someone else.

So once again many thanks for the game, a delayed thank you for helping a friend of mine find some game shops in Porto last year, and just nice to have you around in Steam threads to talk to.
Enjoy the game! ;)

And you'll have to PM me about your friend's trip to Porto, I'd like to know more about it!

Arthea

Maybe I'm just hard to impress, but Canada day sale doesn't look to me awesome enough to be associated with Canada.
What do you think?

mkenyon

Banned
Is this a secret community thread like the "I Need a PC" thread? I always figured you guys talked about mostly Steam stuff in here, like sales and whatnot. Finally clicked on a thread and I see people talking about PC gaming in general.

I never knew....

Kadin

I'm a little late to say, "Yay new thread!" but I'll still say it. I have to say, it's always interesting reading the first post. Love all the stats.

Is this a secret community thread like the "I Need a PC" thread? I always figured you guys talked about mostly Steam stuff in here, like sales and whatnot. Finally clicked on a thread and I see people talking about PC gaming in general.

I never knew....

Its kind of become the default PC gaming thread.

Nzyme32

I never knew....

It is, but it's informative enough and news filled enough to still hang in the gaming section. I feel safe and happy here

hey guys, reminds me. how much was Transistor when it was on the Summer Sale? i think it was a daily once.
You can try getting it from this guy for 6 keys, if you want to delve into that market. I think that site sets things up through the Steam trade offer system, so it's hard to scam people with it. Be aware that I've never used it, however, so I can't give positive or negative feedback on it.

pahamrick

You can try getting it from this guy for 6 keys, if you want to delve into that market. I think that site sets things up through the Steam trade offer system, so it's hard to scam people with it. Be aware that I've never used it, however, so I can't give positive or negative feedback on it.

I've used dispenser.tf several times, and it's pretty flawless. The whole thing is automated, you get sent a trade offer and just accept. You're still going to want to stick to shops that have VIP and some amount of rep / trades though.

That mission is pretty frustrating. Satisfying when you beat it, but it took me and my friend a few hours to finally finish it. We haven't played the game since, lol

I done the lighthouse and border crossing levels but the Hackers' Den (the last one not including the Yacht DLC level) is just all kinds of tough.

I wouldn't mind so much but you can't knock out the heavy infantry guys at all, you can kill them but you have to be right on top of them to do it and they never stray too far from others.

I think if i done it with someone it would be worse, i don't think i would have the patience to do a stealth game on co-op haha.

liezryou

I've used dispenser.tf several times, and it's pretty flawless. The whole thing is automated, you get sent a trade offer and just accept. You're still going to want to stick to shops that have VIP and some amount of rep / trades though.

Only VIP users can use the trading bots in dispenser.tf now.

Grief.exe

I never knew....

Generally those PC gaming and Steam aren't mutually exclusive and can be grouped together.
Some would prefer discussion stay Steam related but the discussion naturally goes beyond that scope.

You find us frequently discussing 3DS, PS3, various classic consoles, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom