• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014 – 25TH THREAD EDITION (2008-2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what ways?

All possible. It's just such a slow boring piece of shit compared to this. Coming into rooms with dozens of imps and shit is just awesome. It just doesn't even feel like the same series with how different Three is from the first two. Trading in rooms filled to the brim with monsters for one or two imps hiding in monster closets waiting to jump at you from behind is just lame.

Hugstable

Banned
So what is the best way to play LLTQ anyway. First playthrough I just tried getting her out of her depression and teaching her how to sing and military knowledge, but still failed like almost every stat check, and with all she survived, she auto died to chocolate.

Shadownet

Banned
tumblr_lsas0j3Urx1qfxtpfo5_250.gif

Supernatural <3 my favorite show

Lomax

damn I have slightly more respect for Comcast now.

Except they actually have a 250 GB cap that is currently suspended but could be re-implemented with no notice. My guess is they are just gauging right now where to put the cap and when they do use it, it will be somewhat higher (400-500 GB).

derExperte

Were you saying?
:D

Part of the long-term plan. You looked pretty battered most of the match and now Belgium's gonna eat Messi like they eat belgian waffles.

Or it'll be one of those 'how the fuck did THEY manage to win the WC?'-stories.

Nah, that'll be Germany.

ohmy

natertots

Starting to get into CS:GO more. Are there some cool custom game modes I should look out for on the community servers list? I have mainly been playing the standard game modes with some AWP only mixed in.

Hugstable

Banned
Except they actually have a 250 GB cap that is currently suspended but could be re-implemented with no notice. My guess is they are just gauging right now where to put the cap and when they do use it, it will be somewhat higher (400-500 GB).

Yeah it's gonna be bullshit once they do bring it back. Good thing I built my new PC recently and was able to download all my steam library back. Trying to download these games with a cap like that each month would be horrible.

Tizoc

As I'm afraid I may not be able to watch that 1 Hour Shadow of Mordor footage-
What's the gameplay like what game would you say its combat resemble most?

Need to call for a CT scan in the morning to check for what amounts to neck hernia.
Joy.
Yikes, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I have pilonidal cyst round 2 cropping up. Had multiple surgeries to get rid of it the first time back in '09-10, and it came back at some point despite doing my best to prevent it.

Might be TMI there, but whatever.

Gonna try buying keys from that guy as well. I need Transistor!
From who ?

:0 anyone here knows if i can redeem the $6 to my paypal and add more ?or should i just put it on my amazon account:(

I wanna buy from the guy here that sells

D:OS and TW3 cheap ;_;

I don't know what to do lol

I'm not gonna redeem it through steam anymore :( meanie lock me for a week during sale

Jawmuncher

Need to call for a CT scan in the morning to check for what amounts to neck hernia.
Joy.

That's okay, thanks for offering.
Might miss tomorrow's too.
At least humble didn't have a new biweekly bundle today.

I did but it was a mess for awhile until I fixed it.
It was just because it was canada day though.
If you miss tomorrow as well I can cover it still.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
As I'm afraid I may not be able to watch that 1 Hour Shadow of Mordor footage-
What's the gameplay like what game would you say its combat resemble most?

Combat is somewhere between Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham games. You move about and take out individuals like Assassin's Creed, but in the thick of the fight it's attacking in a rhythm and responding to counters or conducting special attacks.

Then add in powers like Dishonored and you have a very poor explanation of what it's like, so just know it's a lot better than how I'm making it sound.

Ruruja

Yikes, I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I have pilonidal cyst round 2 cropping up. Had multiple surgeries to get rid of it the first time back in '09-10, and it came back at some point despite doing my best to prevent it.

Might be TMI there, but whatever.

Well I regret googling that. Hope it improves for you.

Tizoc

Combat is somewhere between Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham games. You move about and take out individuals like Assassin's Creed, but in the thick of the fight it's attacking in a rhythm and responding to counters or conducting special attacks.

Then add in powers like Dishonored and you have a very poor explanation of what it's like, so just know it's a lot better than how I'm making it sound.

Hmm so AC/Arkham style combat but with additional skills to make battles less of a attack attack counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom