• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Anung

Un Rama
Christ, Bethesda. If you're only going to reveal one game, book a prime slot during the Sony or Microsoft conferences for it. Don't wave your limp dick around for forty-five minutes first.

Dishonored DLC, Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein is enough for me. The fact they are out in a reasonable time frame is cool too.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Christ, Bethesda. If you're only going to reveal one game, book a prime slot during the Sony or Microsoft conferences for it. Don't wave your limp dick around for forty-five minutes first.

Boooo. Booo to you sir. They did a good press conference. New Wolfenstein looks amazing. Evil Within looks alright. I would like to see more of it atleast.

Boooo. Booo to you sir. They did a good press conference. New Wolfenstein looks amazing. Evil Within looks alright. I would like to see more of it atleast.

I mean if you tuned in just in time for Evil Within maybe I could see how you would think that, but there was thirty-five minutes of faffing about with a bucket full of fuck-all before they got to that point.

They could have just done the rounds on other peoples' shows or secured "exclusive reveal" slots the way Ubisoft (who has far more on their docket, from the look of things) did, instead of wasting all this time and empty hype.

Strimei

So far from what I've seen of this E3 has been super flaccid. Hopefully Devolver delivers something when I get to it.

Eh, I dunno, I felt like last year's, outside of Sony's, was pretty meh (didn't help that so much leaked beforehand).

This year feels better to me.

(I should specify, I skipped out on Bethesda's and Ubisoft's because the first was at midnight (seriously, what the hell? MIDNIGHT. I have work in the morning!) and the latter was while I was at work, and am watching the first now)

Disgraced

I think it's gross that they paywall their E3 vods.

And I say that as a subscriber.
Yeah, I was kind of irked when I came home yesterday and couldn't catch their MS stream. Good thing ma boi Liam got's me covered! Think I'm just going to stick with him for the whole E3 deal anyway. His stream's awesome.

And I have no idea how long he kept Devolver on last night, because I fell asleep to it lol.

Eh, I dunno, I felt like last year's, outside of Sony's, was pretty meh (didn't help that so much leaked beforehand).

This year feels better to me.

(I should specify, I skipped out on Bethesda's and Ubisoft's because the first was at midnight (seriously, what the hell? MIDNIGHT. I have work in the morning!) and the latter was while I was at work, and am watching the first now)

So far ...

EA legit put me to sleep.
MS didn't produce anything I even remotely care about (well that's a lie, I was interested in one thing until learning the dev is a scumbag).
Bethesda's was almost pointless.
Devolver Digital was entertaining but not great for reveals.

Gonna check out the rest tonight at work. Hopefully at least Sony will drop something to get hyped about.

Ubi had enough shit they could let Microsoft (and probably Sony) reveal their AAA franchises and still have enough to easily fill an hour.

Take some fucking notes, Bethesda.

Fat4all

Banned
Ubi had enough shit they could let Microsoft (and probably Sony) reveal their AAA franchises and still have enough to easily fill an hour.

Take some fucking notes, Bethesda.

I respect that they only showed stuff coming out this year, but fuuuuuck... there wasn't enough, and a lot of what was there sucked.

Just fucking throw us a DOOM 2 tease, bastards.

I respect that they only showed stuff coming out this year, but fuuuuuck... there wasn't enough, and a lot of what was there sucked.

Just fucking throw us a DOOM 2 tease, bastards.

I mean, I would have been fine with it if they just didn't insist on having their own conference and padding it out with "retrospectives" where they mention five times how many people have downloaded mods.

Call Microsoft and say, "Hey, we have two big games to reveal, you get first dibs if you promise us the prime slot in your show." The other one goes to Sony. This ain't alternate reality V2 superscience.

Fat4all

Banned
Bethesda wants to prove they are one of the big publishers and that they can do a conference every year like Ubisoft I guess :/

Top Bottom