• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

Yu's the worst Persona protagonist.
It's okay Phantom, you're only human, most people wouldn't be able to deal with the existence of a hero like Yu, someone so great is bound to trigger resentment in people, however just because he is successful in all facets of life, it doesn't mean you can't be.

Only you are standing in your way, reach out for the truth.

Zenfalcia

Think more PC centric games.

Nice try.

Ding Ding DIng! Winner.

Revy is best waifu, because she will destroy everyone else's lifefu.

The walking dead lp? Or is it not restricted to full series by the TBF? Do one offs count?

Yep.. the clue was too easy tho.

vlcsnap-219993.png

Christ there's a whole new layer to Culprit I'm discovering. This guy is fucking insane. The level of work they put into him compared to someone like Yukari is beyond obvious its almost sad.

Yeah 3DS runs on floppy discs. I'm not too sure about the whole deal, someone who's actually played the game would be actual help lol.

Are you talking about the difference between the 3ds and vita version? 3ds version has the save bug but can be completely avoided and the e shop version fixed the bug, the PAL version has japanese voice acting while I think the vita and the NA 3ds version has English voice acting, also I think the vita looks slightly better, but that's pretty much it

It's okay Phantom, you're only human, most people wouldn't be able to deal with the existence of a hero like Yu, someone so great is bound to trigger resentment in people, however just because he is successful in all facets of life, it doesn't mean you can't be.

Only you are standing in your way, reach out for the truth.

You're right. I just need to face myself.

In all seriousness, I find Yu to be a really uninteresting protagonist. He was alright in Persona 4 the Animation, but that's about it.

Yeah you got time

Ah I see, I remember something about space being the case from somewhere

How big are your hands? You're making that PSP look like a GBA Micro

I have softball sized hands.

I used to grip a baseball like nothing, but I can't hold a vita or a 3ds comfortably ;_;

Are you talking about the difference between the 3ds and vita version? 3ds version has the save bug but can be completely avoided and the e shop version fixed the bug, the PAL version has japanese voice acting while I think the vita and the NA 3ds version has English voice acting, also I think the vita looks slightly better, but that's pretty much it

Vita also has 3 save files while 3DS has only 1 I believe.

Yeah, again this is mostly what I've seen others talk about or at least what I remember them talking about. I haven't actually gotten to play the game yet
I have softball sized hands.

I used to grip a baseball like nothing, but I can't hold a vita or a 3ds comfortably ;_;
Small hands are pretty cool sometimes
But not the money.. ;_;
Time is money though. You'll figure something out

Zenfalcia

It's a series, it's based in twisted science.

Haha, I just love Revy too much though such an amazing character. I LOVE BLACK LAGOON.

She'll need two hands. ;P

So it's what everyone's been saying? I have no mouth? or Maybe barkley's shut up and jam gaiden?

She's quite the likable character and black lagoon is an amazing series.

With all this Ninja Gaiden I've been playing, it reminded me I still have a copy of Dragon Sword on the DS, and I decided to play it again for old times sake.

That may still be my personal favorite DS game. I know some people don't like it, but it's one of the more unique titles on the system and sure as hell does the all stylus control game play better than Phantom Hourglass (and I still didn't mind that game either). It emulates the actual Ninja Gaiden experience just enough for it to be enjoyable, even if half the environments and bosses are literal retreads of areas in the first game.

Neat little thing, that game is.

Top Bottom