• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Of course. When I go to use the super to win the match I've practiced 10000s of times, I whiff and use the worst possible super.

Locking myself back in the training room till I can do it perfectly blindfolded. Nothing more frustrating then messing up something you should have down.

Edit: And I DCd too.

Of course. When I go to use the super to win the match I've practiced 10000s of times, I whiff and use the worst possible super.

Locking myself back in the training room till I can do it perfectly blindfolded. Nothing more frustrating then messing up something you should have down.
The magatsu mandala?
And good games abu, I was a bit frustrated after that fight cause I had a huge lead and I didnt think youd get the full perfect...my jaw was literally on the floor seeing you do that.

ultimax

No, come get the sauce

Zenfalcia

git gud tho. You can't mess up those executions!
Do you have a Xbone? Otherwise Runner up gets the prize when they qoute this post.

No xbone. Also i'm sure other people posted the same thing before me, but you must've missed them.

I think I realized why New Years doesn't mean shit to me anymore. It gets a bit old hearing people say it every hour for 12 straight hours because of time zones.

I think I realized why New Years doesn't mean shit to me anymore. It gets a bit old hearing people say it every hour for 12 straight hours because of time zones.

It stopped meaning anything to me years ago but it's nice to go along with it for others around me. It makes them happy and I enjoy that

I'm DCing all over the place tonight. My first match with Zed DC'd and my two matches with PG DC'd or were laggy as hell. I'll try again tomorrow after I reset my router if it still is sucking.

Yup, went to do heat riser and somehow got it backwards for some unknown reason. Have 0 idea why I'd ever do such a dumb input.
I know that feel, I do a combo hundreds of times and in the heat of the moment I get in the heat of the moment and fuck up my input.
Also I think ive only ever seen me play Aigis .3.
and that dude from that video...

sounds like damage control to me

git gud tho. You can't mess up those executions!

Getting it done now!

yuki_nagato___computer_by_drninjamantis-d56amxk.gif

I know that feel, I do a combo hundreds of times and in the heat of the moment I get in the heat of the moment and fuck up my input.
Also I think ive only ever seen me play Aigis .3.
and that dude from that video...

Most people online use the usual people. See lots of Yu, Chie, Yosuke, Mitsuru, some Kanji, etc.

If I can ever muster the effort to Git Gud at Ultimax I'd want to get proficient with Aigis and Naoto. When I was messing around with it I could only really get a good handle on Yu and Margaret.

I've seen plenty of Mitsuru. P4A is a lot more balanced in terms of library than your typical fighter. Its not like Xrd which is about 65% Ky then everyone else.
Too bad theres like 50 people playing ultimax at a time...
also I dunno why I like Aigis so much, shes so compex, I mean she has 2 extra meters to keep track of, I think shes the only one with 2 extra meters. Her entire playstyle switches with a single input, and shes my best character and main.

mike0dude

guys we should make a French spin off of the Zaibatsu, call it Super Best French Play, then start a podcast called SuperBestFrenchCast and become bigger then Zaibatsu!

If I can ever muster the effort to Git Gud at Ultimax I'd want to get proficient with Aigis and Naoto. When I was messing around with it I could only really get a good handle on Yu and Margaret.

They're the two most simple to use. Yu is very similar to Ky in Guilty Gear where anyone who doesn't know much about the game can pick him up and be half decent. Long reach with the Katana, strong, but not slow, good mix up game, good supers, etc. Its not a stretch to call him the best overall character in the game.

If it weren't for Margaret, who's incredibly good.

Zenfalcia

It'll be easier if you aren't alone while you're trying to git gud. Depending on what system you're playing, maybe some frienders can help?

guys we should make a French spin off of the Zaibatsu, call it Super Best French Play, then start a podcast called SuperBestFrenchCast and become bigger then Zaibatsu!

But they're already french.. quebecois, but kinda counts...

Too bad theres like 50 people playing ultimax at a time...
also I dunno why I like Aigis so much, shes so compex, I mean she has 2 extra meters to keep track of, I think shes the only one with 2 extra meters. Her entire playstyle switches with a single input, and shes my best character and main.

In this game, almost every character has a least one extra mechanic the others don't have. Naoto has her hama/mudo meter, Akihiko has his whirlwind levels, Labrys has her axe color, S.Lab has Asterius, etc.

They're the two most simple to use. Yu is very similar to Ky in Guilty Gear where anyone who doesn't know much about the game can pick him up and be half decent. Long reach with the Katana, strong, but not slow, good mix up game, good supers, etc. Its not a stretch to call him the best overall character in the game.

I wouldn't call Margaret simple. IMO Yu, Kanji, and Labrys are pretty simple.

It'll be easier if you aren't alone while you're trying to git gud. Depending on what system you're playing, maybe some frienders can help?

But they're already french.. quebecois, but kinda counts...
Yeah a month ago I couldnt even beat Ult trainer, and I couldnt get a single round off of Shack.
Now im recking trainer and I finally got a round off shack.

Zenfalcia

I know... I live in the same city as them. BUT they haven't done anything in french It's an untapped market that's ripe for the picking!

Wouldn't it be better to go even further and do an international best friends corporation that appeals to all different languages? That's the real untapped market.

My only problem with Yu is that I didn't find him very fun to play. I loved Margaret on the other hand but I will admit she does seem a bit unfair. I messed around with Marie a bit as well and mechanically she seemed interesting to me but I didn't really stick with her to try and learn anything.

PS3, but man I'd have to play against some REAL baddies because I don't play fighters at all. I've only recently started wanting to get back into them.

Who'd want a watercooler that all you do is talk around it and to it in your office/living room? It doesn't even quench any thirsts.

Bu bu but Jet Set Radio Punk Shoot Mans: The Game(Sunset Overdrive). It's actually pretty great.

<-------------

Nope and nope. Well there was one. Back in vanilla P4. Wasn't really good. Surprised because Aigis is also like S Tier back in vanilla.

There's no such thing as cheating in fighting games. Colluding is the only crime.

Skala I sent you the code.

ENJOY IT MOTHERFUCKER! PIRATES AND SHIT.

ultimax

Yeah a month ago I couldnt even beat Ult trainer, and I couldnt get a single round off of Shack.
Now im recking trainer and I finally got a round off shack.

Dont feel bad about getting bodied by shack. everyone gets bodied by shack.

Also you need to stop playing kanji or else we cant be friends!

In this game, almost every character has a least one extra mechanic the others don't have. Naoto has her hama/mudo meter, Akihiko has his whirlwind levels, Labrys has her axe color, S.Lab has Asterius, etc.
Yeah but Aigis has both her Ammo counter and her Orgia meter. I mean as an aigis player I dont really pay attention to my ammo cause its not used too much.

Tako

Guys its new years and my baby finally texted me. She said to have a good new years and good luck on getting a nerdy girlfriends. :D I'm so happy

Top Bottom