• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Okingjrr

Eh... not a fan of that. That's a deal breaker right there.

That just murdered any interest I had in the headset. Thanks for the massive warning, I never knew the mic was that horrible.

Now I don't want to sound like I'm defending the headset, because I'd do it poorly, but I recorded myself singing with them and it didn't sound anything close to that. There was some crackling but it was very very minimal compared to that video.

Oh god, this thread!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=963325

Now I don't want to sound like I'm defending the headset, because I'd do it poorly, but I recorded myself singing with them and it didn't sound anything close to that. There was some crackling but it was very very minimal compared to that video.,

Compare to my Turtle Beach's, this is an improvement.

Also they are wireless.

I'm tempted to pick up Zambino U on the E-store it's £7.99
It lives on the gimmick, but it's the best FPSurvivalHorror I've ever seen.
Everyone else's' demons grew on me, but damn I can't handle Agni. Mouth boobs are GOAT
gtBqwbS.jpg
Oh my god that's great. I also agree.

Okingjrr

Make sure to search for the map online when you get there. What map and get where? You'll definitely know what I mean when you get there.

Yeah, I found a different review where the mic wasn't nearly as bad, but it still seems to sound very distant and you could hear and occasional, soft, crackling sound.

That pretty much describes what the quality is like.
Because you don't talk directly in the mic, seeing as though it's facing away from your face, the sound does sound a little distant.

I just did the (presumably) first boss battle with Masked Lumen
I FUCKING HATE HOW I KNOW WHO IT IS, BUT DAMN THEY ARENT HIDING WHO IT IS WELL
, in any other game that would've been a final boss. Fuck me, my hype for Bayonetta 2 shot through the roof. This game is just, amazing so far.

I need to gush more about Bayonetta 2. It is the sequel I never thought I'd get, I was annoyed that it was Wii U exclusive, then 180'd when I found out it was saved and then got a Wii U exclusively for this game. I just hope it gets a 3rd game after all this is done. Actually I just hope Platinum keep making games and if a Bayonetta 3 happens someday then that is just a bonus.

croten

, in any other game that would've been a final boss. Fuck me, my hype for Bayonetta 2 shot through the roof. This game is just, amazing so far.

I need to gush more about Bayonetta 2. It is the sequel I never thought I'd get, I was annoyed that it was Wii U exclusive, then 180'd when I found out it was saved and then got a Wii U exclusively for this game. I just hope it gets a 3rd game after all this is done. Actually I just hope Platinum keep making games and if a Bayonetta 3 happens someday then that is just a bonus.

Not gonna happen. It being a Wii U exclusive both saved it and condemned it. The sales are atrocious

I should let you know know that its probably the weirdest rival in a platinum or character action game because (minor spoilers)
the scale of the fights gets gradually smaller with each encounter.
They're still the best fights in the game so far, but that was kind of weird to get used to for a platinum game or a character action game.

HOLY FUCK THIS BAYLOR GAME. DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?

croten

I should let you know know that its probably the weirdest rival in a platinum or character action game because (minor spoilers)
the scale of the fights gets gradually smaller with each encounter.
They're still the best fights in the game so far, but that was kind of weird to get used to for a platinum game or a character action game.

I thought that
the final fight against him was GOAT.

I thought that
the final fight against him was GOAT.

Assuming the last one is on
chapter 12.
It was a great fight. GOAT? Nah, I liked the first one the most of the fights, and in terms of 1 vs 1 small scale battle, nothing still has ever topped Vergil 3.

Honestly I thought it did.

I thought Jeanne 3 was better to be honest.

As far as I know, the map doesn't state what the names of the different locations are, even after you've visited them once before. It's also a goddamn mess visually, with enemies blocking extremely tight corridors. The less time I had to spend on the awful, awful
overworld
, the better.

Yeah, but honestly, its not hard to forget what is where. Its split into regions and you're in them for long enough to know what they are.
Its Ueno, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, etc. And talking to the people on the map, they tell you what is where. Also, when you enter a location is does specifically tell you what it is, just not on the map.
If there's one complaint I had, let us write on the overworld map so we can put what we want on there to remember things.

Wow. this fucking football game. I can't believe it.

^ I'm dumb then, never clicked for me.
As far as I know, the map doesn't state what the names of the different locations are, even after you've visited them once before. It's also a goddamn mess visually, with enemies blocking extremely tight corridors. The less time I had to spend on the awful, awful
overworld
, the better.
It does once you're at the location.

Who here wants a copy of Transistor? I'm buying two gift copies because that game is amazing. Already gave it to people with it on their wishlist.

I already own and beat it on PS4 but I'd gladly play through it on PC again if no one else wants it.

Such a good game with a god tier soundtrack.

Fucking Missouri

This time I was talking about the Baylor game, the end of that game was just unbelievable.

A field goal that would have pretty much ended the game was blocked was returned and MSU threw a TD to win the game in the last second. Fucking nuts. Its time for FSU and Oregon though!

Top Bottom