• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

It's probably fine..

Does anyone else find themselves bored watching Matt and Pat just wander aimlessly in this RoR playthough?
Yeah but then it leads to lore about how Matt buys women's underwear to wipe up his ball sweat and I am entertained again by their reactions to their own stuff

A little bit. I really liked seeing the gameplay tho.

Yeah but then it leads to lore about how Matt buys women's underwear to wipe up his ball sweat and I am entertained again by their reactions to their own stuff
That's true, it's one of those slow burn LP's..I want my Bloodborne LP damn it!

I honestly clicked that expecting lewdness..

It was indeed lewd.

Funny thing is i didn't even choose it this time :3

Aha... I know where that us from too...

Damn Rule of Rose combat looks rough and then they throw battle arenas at you. Not cool.

Also I also vote for Capri Sun pants also
also

Edit: I WAS REQLLY JUST BINDING TIME UNTIL NEW BOXING VIDEO. I DONT EVEN CARE IT IS 2AM, BOXING FIX, BRB WQTCHIN

Edit2: AN HOUR? Holy shitlords, I don't think I can handle it all in one go. Please be gentle with me zaibatsu-senpai~

croten

You guys really make me wanna watch Ippo <.<

I should start Ippo after AGK

Yeah you should!
Hajime_no_Ippo_Takamura_Gif_by_PrOTuL.gif

Shackzam

Before I watch can someone tell me after they finished if there are any spoilers for Ippo? I'm at the part where ippo and gang goes to the mountains to train against
sendo, also Takamura bodied the bear

There will be some character spoilers because some of these characters aren't even in the anime. Wait there playing the story mode, there's definitely match spoilers.

There will be some character spoilers because some of these characters aren't even in the anime. Wait there playing the story mode, there's definitely match spoilers.
I don't mind character spoilers to much, I assume they appear in the manga. I'm more concerned on what comes out of Matt or Pat's mouth. I expect them to say "hey remember when X lost to Y super hard?" Or something along the lines of that

Even if you do get spoiled, just watching the matches are great.
B-but boxing is unpredictable, there are legit fights I don't know the outcome of

Shackzam

There is really not much to be spoiled on. It's just about him fighting dudes.

Some of the match build ups are super good, but a lot of the time they are building up the character during the fight, which is really good. The only thing you can get spoiled on is the hype shit that happens in the fight. Also fuck Sendo being the true rival, Miyata is hype as shit.
I don't mind character spoilers to much, I assume they appear in the manga. I'm more concerned on what comes out of Matt or Pat's mouth. I expect them to say "hey remember when X lost to Y super hard?" Or something along the lines of that

Oh yeah they definitely did that already. Pat is not giving a fuck.

croten

Also fuck Sendo being the true rival, Miyata is hype as shit.

Miyata is shit.
Somewhat. I rarely, if ever watched anime before going back into it with TTGL. So I had a friend who thought it'd be fine if he spoiled me on events and show me parts of the fight just out of sheer adoration of the show (he didn't think I'd ever watch it). I didn't know anything about the show, until I realized it's actually really hype, but by then I was already spoiled.

I honestly think that you would really enjoy it regardless. It might not be the ideal way for you too watch it but I still think you can really get something out of it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Bad news, the hangout and get down got delayed until Tuesday.

No sex for the big dick G tonight. Sorry to disappoint you senpais.

I was playing/ watching football with my cousins for 4 hours, I think I missed something. What's this about?

Okay, I'm just commit the rest of my vacation to binging these sports animes..

I recommend Baby Steps (about tennis) and Yowapeda (about cycling). Both are fantastic.

And Kuroko if you haven't watched it already.

Oberon

Banned
Bamboo Blade is a kendo sports anime, and the characters are mostly female if that's a bonus for you

Yeah, I already added this one to my list, it's just that I excpected more of them.
Like there's way more baseball themed anime out there ( i know that baseball is pretty popular in japan for some reason)

croten

Sendo is like what the protagonist should be, but
he gets beat by Ippo
I just don't find him interesting because of all the shit that happens with Miyata in the manga. Also Vorg is the best.

Oh yeah Volg is the best hands down but I don't like Miyata at all. I hate watching him fight, outboxing isn't as hype and his personality bothers me.

Some of the match build ups are super good, but a lot of the time they are building up the character during the fight, which is really good. The only thing you can get spoiled on is the hype shit that happens in the fight. Also fuck Sendo being the true rival, Miyata is hype as shit.

Oh yeah they definitely did that already. Pat is not giving a fuck.

Well then i'll just have to watch it after I complete ippo, I should be finished with the main series either tomorrow or the day after

Top Bottom