• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Sendo is like what the protagonist should be, but
he gets beat by Ippo
I just don't find him interesting because of all the shit that happens with Miyata in the manga. Also Vorg is the best.

Vorgs Wolf Fang Fist or whatever
thats dragon ball tho

I was playing/ watching football with my cousins for 4 hours, I think I missed something. What's this about?

I recommend Baby Steps (about tennis) and Yowapeda (about cycling). Both are fantastic.

And Kuroko if you haven't watched it already.

10 days to watch 6 animes lol.

Share your energy with me.

Shackzam

Oh yeah Volg is the best hands down but I don't like Miyata at all. I hate watching him fight, outboxing isn't as hype and his personality bothers me.

I'll agree that is personality isn't that good, but he definitely makes his fighting way more interesting
the jolt counter is like waiting for an RKO out of nowhere,
but he definitely makes up for all the boring shit he sort of makes us go through early on. Also Itagaki is another one of my favorite characters.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'll agree that is personality isn't that good, but he definitely makes his fighting way more interesting
but he definitely makes up for all the boring shit he sort of makes us go through early on. Also Itagaki is another one of my favorite characters.

ITAGAKIMAS

croten

I just was bored anytime Miyata was the focus of the episode, luckily that only happens like twice in the whole thing.

I was playing/ watching football with my cousins for 4 hours, I think I missed something. What's this about?

I recommend Baby Steps (about tennis) and Yowapeda (about cycling). Both are fantastic.

And Kuroko if you haven't watched it already.

Met someone at the bar, was gonna hook up with her tonight. Plans got delayed until Tuesday. That's about it.

And yes, Kuroko.

Squishy3

LIAM ISN'T BACK YET GOOGLE ADS

opnjpGv.png

Xiraiya

What I have learned about myself today:

That my generosity amounts to how willing I am to let "sick burn" opportunities pass me by for the sake of another person's emotional well being.

That's what do I, in fact I'm watching Watamote right now.

You..I like you..

I really wish that wouldn't have ended so soon..

This is what I do, except replace laptop with second monitor. Throw the Wii I game pad in there and I'll play Mario at the same time.
So my technically challenged mom just wandered up here and she seen me playing switching windows from my tv to my laptop screen and now she thinks im some kind of computer god.

croten

You..I like you..

I really wish that wouldn't have ended so soon..

So my technically challenged mom just wandered up here and she seen me playing switching windows from my tv to my laptop screen and now she thinks im some kind of computer god.

My mum thinks I'm a computer God because I know what a HDMI cable does.

I built my computer and my mom told everyone in my extended family and now I'm the "tech guy" of the family.

I wish Matt had just fucking won the matches instead of trying and failing to do the cool thing.

These nerds had better have Punch Out Wii up for the finale.

croten

I need two monitors.

I really need to start with one, but two and a capture card would be lovely.

I have a dual monitor setup but it's ghetto as fuck. One is a shitty 19" widescreen TV that has god awful image quality and at 50Hz. The other is a 4:3 monitor that is actually great but has too small a screen to play most games on.

I have a gaming monitor my friend gave me and my 47" TV as my two monitors. It's the best thing ever. Only problem is my couch is shit so it's not fully ideal.

I have a dual monitor setup but it's ghetto as fuck. One is a shitty 19" widescreen TV that has god awful image quality and at 50Hz. The other is a 4:3 monitor that is actually great but has too small a screen to play most games on.

I rollin with a 15' laptop monitor with a 60hz refresh so it's decent for gaming, but my tv is a 32' 1080p 60hz which is amazing for gaming.

Top Bottom