• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

wtfffff is this horse shit!?
i have the blu rays for brotherhood, but i want to watch the original first

I really liked the Original until towards the end, but I much more enjoyed Brotherhood all the way through, when i went back to watch the original, I no longer could/cared to.

you can still enjoy those as well as ugu, doki doki romance.

No you can't. You either got to live the moe or live the GAR. You can't have it both ways!

wtfffff is this horse shit!?

i have the blu rays for brotherhood, but i want to watch the original first

Regular FMA was made in a time where HD anime didn't even exist. Honestly, upscaled DVD or upscaled Blu Ray for a show that old would barely even make a difference.

ultimax

There's apparently DVDs that are out you can get though, from back when.
Part1: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003SPDSA8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Part 2:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001OMZYDG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

B-But blu rays......
giphy.gif

Oh well, its better than nothing

Zenfalcia

Huh.. gekkan shoujo is 132 in popularity on MAL... well then..

Wait no nvm. Its 25 minutes... Its still pretty good to watch. Its on Youtube apparently Just go watch it.

But i'm playing persona!
No you can't. You either got to live the moe or live the GAR. You can't have it both ways!

Yeah you can!
How the hell do you guys do transparent background? T.T

Git gud.
have it sized at under or exactly 120x100

ultimax

I really liked the Original until towards the end, but I much more enjoyed Brotherhood all the way through, when i went back to watch the original, I no longer could/cared to.
Everyone tells me i should watch the original first. I know they're basically the same in the beginning, but im curious to see how they branch off in the end
Regular FMA was made in a time where HD anime didn't even exist. Honestly, upscaled DVD or upscaled Blu Ray for a show that old would barely even make a difference.
im just salty about my lack of death note blu rays

DONT PM ME THIS YOU CHEATING ASSHOLE DFJIOFDHGFGDFGF

I'm going to sleep with salt. I have to work.
git gud at mario baseball

Everyone tells me i should watch the original first. I know they're basically the same in the beginning, but im curious to see how they branch off in the end

You should. Watching the original first is mainly a good idea, if just because the part that covers the same content is handled way better in the original.

I watched FMA on youtube back when it was uploaded by Funimation lol.

Xiraiya

You should, the original is fine but Brotherhood will skew that, there were a bunch of things that were a little weird in the original fairly early on that I preferred in Brotherhood.

ultimax

You should. Watching the original first is mainly a good idea, if just because the part that covers the same content is handled way better in the original.

I watched FMA on youtube back when it was uploaded by Funimation lol.
I just have an unrealistic desire to own every anime i watch, but yeah thats not ever happening. It's like they dont want my money! oh well ;~;
I'd rather go through 25 minutes of Sakura Spirit than 25 minutes of going through dungeons in P4.

The original things in the first one was really interesting. I need to finish it one day.

im installing sakura spirit as i speak

I just have an unrealistic desire to own every anime i watch, but yeah thats not ever happening. It's like they dont want my money! oh well ;~;
I applaud you for trying so hard and getting so far. In the end,
nah hopefully each sale matters and works towards anime being reasonbly priced out here.

I gotta start buying series that are like $25. Wanna encourage solid pricing.
Also, why am I still junior? >300 posts and 3 months are the requirements aren't they?
Weird. You should be. Post again.

ultimax

I applaud you for trying so hard and getting so far. In the end,
nah hopefully each sale matters and works towards anime being reasonbly priced out here.

I gotta start buying series that are like $25. Wanna encourage solid pricing.

Weird. You should be. Post again.
I gotta get those berserk movies....

and holy shit people are selling the evangellion box sets for like 600 dollars
But there is no hide text box option! Even E for everyone versions of VNs have that feature...
Enjoy it I guess.

I probably wont. But i'll try.

ultimax

Top Bottom