• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

A bunch of guys remade Half Life 1 on the source engine. Just google Black Mesa Source.

Oh I was thinking of the HD version of HL1 running on Source, which was going to be disappointing if that was true, but this is a fully fledged Source game, so that's awesome.

I'll play it, looks better than HL2 at this point.

So yeah, ideas?
I actually think the first shield is from the original Zelda. one you think is LttP, is.
You guys have given me a lot to think about
No problem tho.
Guys... It's time we get our shit together and Marathon these all in one sitting http://imgur.com/a/k2vwE?gallery
Edit fixed the url so it shows the text.
I've never watched Grave of the Fireflies, and we should totally do it as a group.

Xiraiya

Garden Of Words is a great movie, I watched it with Beloved earlier last year, oddly relatable movie for us, Wolf Children too, fantastic little story.

Steins;Gate Deja Vu was fantastic and just made me miss the series.
I just saw that, had no idea there was a Steins;Gate movie. Have to toss that into my backlog.
Ah sweet, thanks. I wonder if Jack could pin any of them lol.
If you ever find out what all of them are, lemme know. I'm curious for some.
I'm down to clown.
Let's just watch Little Witch Academia because it's amazing.

Xiraiya

I just saw that, had no idea there was a Steins;Gate movie. Have to toss that into my backlog.
Aside from being a fantastic followup to the series, It actually also adds context to a few random details that were never quite explained in Steins;Gate
Such as why Okabe was so obsessed with this Gate Of Steiner nonsense long before anything crazy started happening.

Did you also see the OVA?

Zenfalcia

Huh I didn't think Death Billards was gonna get an anime this year. I'm super hyped for it!
]

What's death billards?
Overall. Everything about that movie just annoyed me.

Summer Wars was just boring, but I don't really watch anime for heart warming stories about family.

Ah, ok. So, you're heartless inside?
Garden Of Words is a great movie, I watched it with Beloved earlier last year, oddly relatable movie for us, Wolf Children too, fantastic little story.

I felt like it was not quite the same as 5 centimetres per second since it was hard to relate, but god, it was beautiful.
God, 5cm per second depressed the fuck out of me...

Yeah. It was really good tho.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Ive never seen a single Lupin III movie, that'll happen soon. And then there's a shit ton others I'll see. I'll buy em later if I can.

Shackzam

Ive never seen a single Lupin III movie, that'll happen soon. And then there's a shit ton others I'll see. I'll buy em later if I can.

The only one I saw, which I believe was the first one that studio ghibli worked on and it was fantastic.

Also I'm gonna be watching Perfect Blue, as soon as it's done downloading.

If you ever find out what all of them are, lemme know. I'm curious for some.
Comparing them to the Zelda Wiki it seems I was right about them. Not sure about sword 6 and no fucking clue about 7. Shield 2 is definitely the mirror shield though and the last one is obviously a normal Hylian shield. I guess the things I don't know are just nothing
Are you challenging me?
Yes do it

Zenfalcia

It was an animated short similar to the Little Witch Acadimia and was funded by the Japanese government. It came out nearly the same time too.

edit: Wait its ranked higher than LWA?

Oh, that's cool. I'll add it to the backlog then... ;_; I'm never going to finish this backlog.. ever..
No, its just something that I never found anime to do well.

Like romance.

Sure, join the other romance haters like PG
:p

Do blu rays for the original full metal exist? i cant seem to find them
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...chemist-1st-tv-anime-blu-ray-box-set-in-japan

I just now found this. I think this is it on the japanese aniplex site. Doubt it has the dub...

amazon.co.jp link
Oh damn, Abu you gonna be mad
Crunchyroll comment said:
Funimation still has the rights to release Fullmetal Alchemist on home video in America, so Aniplex can't release it here. What's more likely is that Funimation won't even be offered BD rights to the show.

Zenfalcia

I don't think so. Funi completely abandoned the original when Brotherhood came out.

Its fiiiiiiine. Put it to the top of your list since its like 5 min long.

That's pretty short..
Its the best club to be in. We'll enjoy our Ippos and Jojos like super cool guys do.

you can still enjoy those as well as ugu, doki doki romance.
I've given up on completing my backlog, so I started calling it a content reserve.

At this point it might as well be.. Like i'm playing p4 now and it's going to take a while to finish it..

Top Bottom