• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Hummingbird is pretty damn great
"husbando is griffith"
/dead
duane-o.gif

Maybe I should make one... I hate updating MAL tho.
I ported my MAL to Hummingbird. It's cool.

Zenfalcia

Maybe I should make one... I hate updating MAL tho.

Nah I'm good. For some reason I thought you were hyped to play fight games.

I really wished I didn't pass out from Ippo hype after the Video.

Well, it's worst when you do it in huge batches. Like I'm trying to update my Manga list and barely got past the letter B, then again i do have more mangas on my list than any saner person.

I wish i was passed out now.. since i have a check up in the morning ;_;

You can import your MAL to hummingbird.

AND GOD DAMN IT IM ALWAYS HYPED
Maybe later then. I need to do my Hummingbird now before I procrastinate.
Well, it's worst when you do it in huge batches. Like I'm trying to update my Manga list and barely got past the letter B, then again i do have more mangas on my list than any saner person.

I wish i was passed out now.. since i have a check up in the morning ;_;
Yeah that was the problem with MAL... I'll try to endure it.

You could pass out like I did and watch the Ippo video while doing jabs and punches.

360pages

I have one hammer left on the 3DS version of smash, and it's most likely going to be used on clearing 100 man smash with all characters.

Since collecting everything will probably happen naturally by me simply clearing classic mode/All star mode and Smash run with everyone anyway. I already got 3280 on homerun contest and got 597 kills in endless Smash.

92/105

Zenfalcia

Yeah that was the problem with MAL... I'll try to endure it.

You could pass out like I did and watch the Ippo video while doing jabs and punches.

It's not really the site's fault since there is no easy way of updating each series you've watched/read at once.

I'm doing something even more fun.
trying to grind in persona, so fun...

I agree. Having to wait for new episodes sucjs, and sometimes waiting ruins the flow of the story.

I drop a lot of good shows each season just so I can marathon them when done. Did that with Aldnoah Zero because I thought it would be great based on the first two episodes.

Almost all anime is best watched marathon in a day. I watched 50 episodes of Kuroko in less than a week and that was the best shit ever.
I did that with Gurren man. My fucking life was shaken that day. I finish most series in 48 hours when I actually get into them and they're short.

The only time it bit me in the ass was reading Monster for an entire day, though it was manga, mostly because it's pretty long. Still no drive to go back.

I did that with Gurren man. My fucking life was shaken that day. I finish most series in 48 hours when I actually get into them and they're short.

The only time it bit me in the ass was reading Monster for an entire day, though it was manga, mostly because it's pretty long. Still no drive to go back.

I had to make myself stop marathoning long series, since I en up going crazy. Anything 26 and under is a day, though.

Zenfalcia

I drop a lot of good shows each season just so I can marathon them when done. Did that with Aldnoah Zero because I thought it would be great based on the first two episodes.

I do that sometimes, but mostly due to loss of interest and being distracted easily.

It seemed like it would be very good.. only to go downhill.. besides the side story.. it was just.. dissapointing..

I do that sometimes, but mostly due to loss of interest and being distracted easily.

It seemed like it would be very good.. only to go downhill.. besides the side story.. it was just.. dissapointing..
Speaking of summer anime, what did you think about Terror in Resonance? I've been hearing mixed things about it.

Zenfalcia

Speaking of summer anime, what did you think about Terror in Resonance? I've been hearing mixed things about it.

It's... Very pretty and artsy kinda like guilty crown... it's like a 7 or 5 depends on who you ask. Many people dislike it, but i thought it was ok. The whole plot is interesting but hard to like at the same time.

Edit: in persona 4 news.. i wish i could choose both culture clubs and both sports club so i don't have to replay to get both of their unique story.. oh well..

It's... Very pretty and artsy kinda like guilty crown... it's like a 7 or 5 depends on who you ask. Many people dislike it, but i thought it was ok. The whole plot is interesting but hard to like at the same time.

Edit: in persona 4 news.. i wish i could choose both culture clubs and both sports club so i don't have to replay to get both of their unique story.. oh well..
Well I might put it on my to watch list some day then.

Like Woolie said, No one picks Drama girl and Soccer guy. Kou and Band girl are way better.

I played P4 super blind, so when they gave me the option to join a sports club I was like "fuck that sports are dumb I'll just grind". Didn't even know they were s-links or if I had to attend every practice.

There was something really enjoyable about playing P4 blind. I played a lot more like a life sim at the start.
stupid internet connection :mad:
It's dumb and I'm buttmad too. I feel bad for entering.

Mario Kart is for some reason impossible to find, so I've had to resort to a digital purchase. Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Top Bottom