• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

God, Mario Kart is taking so fucking long to download. And people are in my house so I can't play Leisure Suit Larry.

Speaking of which, anybody play and of those Larry games? I'm playing Reloaded as my first one and it's dumb, but I'm having a great time with how dumb it is.

Good Afternoon
Well, I just read the bad sex thread, thanks Dr. Evil.
I am going to throw up now

If you don't wake up and think "Oh god, what have I done?!" then you didn't hook up with someone at a bar. One time I hooked up with an ugly woman, did things that made me sick to my stomach to remember. Looking at any stuff for like a week after that was not possible.

Good times.

Tako

Why dont you guys choose one for me? Morning frienders, I started drinking last night and i wound just staying up.

Fuck it, episode 1 of kuroko go!

Yeah yeah yeah! Keep in mind, it takes a bit to get going, the entire first season is a pretty straight basketball anime and the second season is one on one super basketball.

A ridiculous avatar. A-a-ron when are you going to put up your LPs?

They go up Mondays at noon. There's still another 3-5 Sonic Adventure 2 parts, then we're gonna do Dark Souls.

Zenfalcia

Good Afternoon
Well, I just read the bad sex thread, thanks Dr. Evil.
I am going to throw up now

huh.. i'm kinda interested now.. pm?
If you don't wake up and think "Oh god, what have I done?!" then you didn't hook up with someone at a bar. One time I hooked up with an ugly woman, did things that made me sick to my stomach to remember. Looking at any stuff for like a week after that was not possible.

Good times.

Sounds like quite the story. I'd love to hear more, but it's too early for this.

Cant wait to see this. I mean your pokemon lp was top notch, a lot better than anything I would have thought up of

You mean that video where I rambled about waifus and how little I know about Pokemon for a half an hour while suffering from a severe fever? I think the definition of top notch has changed.

Hate shilling again, but in case people are curious don't know my channel and the dropped after one episode Pokemon nuzlocke we're talking about, here they are.

Not even in PMs?

I'll PM the story to you later. It's nothing compared to the bad sex thread, but it's not the best. I'll just say, I accidentally got involved in some light bondage.

r/anime had a top ten bath scenes of 2014.

Ragyo's moment made the list and someone argued this.

Satsuki and her mother Ragyo have a bath together in the roman style bathing pool in her mansion. Ragyo gives her daughter Satsuki an orgasm and is literally seen moving her hand all the way down to her crotch. A lesbian incest scene being in a major hit series is already a huge drift away from the norm and gets major praise for how risky it is. Also I don't actually remember the significance of why she was doing it, it was to like relax her or be some unlocking her power or whatever excuse they were making.

Yep. Lesbian incest. Not rape. Nope.

Fuck Reddit sometimes.

I actually really liked the CG
The models do look good, but lip sync is terrible and action scenes aren't nearly as hype as 2D ones. Corkus' model is basically just fumbling around while his VA talks.

I'm about to get to that part so I'll come back when I stopped crying,

ns9meWJ.gif

r/anime had a top ten bath scenes of 2014.

Ragyo's moment made the list and someone argued this.

Fuck Reddit sometimes.

But Satsuki isn't even looking like she enjoyed it... How is that not rape?!

Oh well, can't have all geniuses on Reddit.

I'd love to be the scary dad. Big bald guy with a beard staring down these 13 year old fucks? Yes please.
I already intimidate the shit out of people as it is I would hate to see what would happen if a little tween started to date
or attempt to fuck my daughter
I would basically become Lu Bu at that point.

Get sick anime/videogame tats and become the scary dad.

I so badly wanna get the Team Gurren emblem tattooed on me somewhere. Maybe a N.E.R.V. logo too.

I've been told that I already have the scary dad look because I'm 6'3" and have glasses that I could take off and polish while talking to someone.

I want to just walk towards them menacingly "Let me give you two valuable pieces of information." then I let them know what is up.

I so badly wanna get the Team Gurren emblem tattooed on me somewhere. Maybe a N.E.R.V. logo too.

I want to just walk towards them menacingly "Let me give you two valuable pieces of information." then I let them know what is up.

Nah, I would just tell him that I have no problems with him and act somewhat cool, and then just give him the soulless stare and tell him that if I find out he hurts or does anything lewd to my daughter then he'll have to deal with me.

tumblr_mlm7acQt8p1s6auido1_500.gif

I don't really have words to describe my feelings, but I have to say that was very, very accurate to the manga.

I love Berserk.

Oh god.

Oh and the CG was better in this part for sure.

Top Bottom