• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

mike0dude

I'm sad that this never got any traction
bOEPk0L.jpg

360pages

Tales of the Abyss has amazing Villains, so good that most of them are more interesting then our main cast.

I still don't know who's bright idea was to make the girl who can talk to monsters the a villain and Anise...Anise one of our main characters. (Anise sucks)

Sheena, Judith, and Raine are the best Tales Of girls.

They are fucking awesome/

I also like Symphonia's villain. I won't spoil who they are.

I couldn't get in to symphonia's story, so i just dropped it 3/4 of the ways through and focused on beating it, i don't even remember who the villain was.

oqzHwuX.png

In case anyone likes their milk flat

I don't remember exactly where I was. It was a bit after (Huge Tales of the Abyss spoilers)
Anise betrayed the cast and chose not to do anything to stop that pope villain from killing Ion, even though she could have easily done so. A scene played where some green clothe wearing antagonist literally walked away from the main cast while speaking of mischievous things and I was done with it.

Eh, I would say don't go back to it.

I know I already have all but Matt ready to use. Matt seems to be your thing so I'm not gonna impede on your burning love for McMuscles.
Something fitness girls something.

FemMatt's just adorable in this style. I dunno.
I wanted to say this before: I really like that rule 63 Matt is holding the scissor blade, rather than it hanging off her back
Yeah! That took awhile to do, but I'm happy with it.

croten

Does it lower time that you can get witch time in 3rd climax? Because getting that shit is easy

Don't know, I never touched 2nd Climax. If you want to enjoy the game switch to third climax now. You do get another character to play as after you complete the game whose witch time only activates with the bats

I don't remember exactly where I was. It was a bit after (Huge Tales of the Abyss spoilers)
Anise betrayed the cast and chose not to do anything to stop that pope villain from killing Ion, even though she could have easily done so. A scene played where some green clothe wearing antagonist literally walked away from the main cast while speaking of mischievous things and I was done with it.

The game has a lot of faults, but the boss fight where this plays is pretty damned awesome.

Top Bottom