• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Yeah, but Gurren isn't known for its subtlety either, though it's extremely consistent in lacking subtlety and thrives off of it. I guess I can understand your point and I haven't played any Taro Yoko written game, so I was unfamiliar with his work and was a bit put off by the lack of subtlety in Nier at times. I still liked the game and its story a lot.

Nier is very consistent with it's tone, it just peels back the narrative wall of being a single character to revel in it's bleak world through the end game events.

Anyway, glad to be home now after my three classes today. Once again, Mondays and Wednesdays are gonna be my busiest days, especially with having to get up early to catch the shuttle to campus. Tuesdays and Fridays are lighter at the least, and of course Thursday I am free to do whatever I want.

Speaking of which, hopefully by the time Thursday rolls around Ghost Squad will have arrived, as well as the two import games I ordered on Christmas, as the estimated arrival time is later this week. Also need to get more AA batteries, as I've now realized I'm out of usable ones and I need to remember from now on to take them out of my Wii remotes whenever I'm not using them.

I'm saving infinite climax for a rainy day. I've been messing around, played tag climax a lot
unlocked Rodin and Balder. Balder is fucking rad, Rodin is eh which sucks,
, bought all the costume stuff for Jeanne because she's the best witch.

Might move on to Wonderful 101 now. Or I could stop being a babby and infinite climax already. But I bought the two Trauma Center games on Wii
rip Europe
so I could have a break from the Platinum splendor and become a surgeon.

mrmyhthef

I'm saving infinite climax for a rainy day. I've been messing around, played tag climax a lot
unlocked Rodin and Balder. Balder is fucking rad, Rodin is eh which sucks,
, bought all the costume stuff for Jeanne because she's the best witch.

Might move on to Wonderful 101 now. Or I could stop being a babby and infinite climax already. But I bought the two Trauma Center games on Wii
rip Europe
so I could have a break from the Platinum splendor and become a surgeon.

The Wonderful 101 is pretty fucking good.

Pick a character from a game you like! I went with Windranger for awhile since I thought her raider's patch item looked cool. But now I have chibi Korra!

Just do whatever you want. It's not about the avatar, it's more how you portray yourself.

I change my avatar all the time, it's rarely the same theme each time.

Boy looking for decent spider girl pictures is rough.

Boy looking for decent spider girl pictures is rough.
1379721091036.png

Somebody say spider girl?

I'm trying to find a decent avatar <.< I need an identity.
Take your time to experiment and search. I chosed mine because it was mixed in with angry comments of debugging code in Skullgirls. I gotta put this Acsii art when I'm gonna have a rough time coding.

This probably doesn't make any sense unless you played some of P2.

I'm glad Def Jam is finally over, it felt like it stayed around too long IMO. In Rule of Rose the game itself seems to be turning pretty rough. The last couple of stages in the game seem very lacking compared to how it started out.

Jman014

I'm glad Def Jam is finally over, it felt like it stayed around too long IMO. In Rule of Rose the game itself seems to be turning pretty rough. The last couple of stages in the game seem very lacking compared to how it started out.

I thought the drinking bird enemies were hilarious when they showed up.

Anung

Un Rama

I pretty much got a Xbox One for Scalebound as I have one now and its gathering dust already. Basically my KI machine. Driveclub and LBP3 are keeping me busy on PS4. Plus the plus games this month are pretty good. I should grab D4.

Hell, my interest in Halo is so low now I can't even be bothered with the Halo 5 beta.

In Kamiya we trust <3

Zenfalcia

Spiders are only sexy when girls are attached.
I'm all about those centaurs mind.

what are you talking about? All spiders are sexy.
Centaurs are nice. Z-ton draws some nice centaurs. :3
I bet Lamias are a lot of fun to cuddle with
until they squeeze you to death.

So would slime girls.
until you get sucked in. Death by cuddling would be nice.
no not really.

360pages

DefJams ending was worth it honestly.

Though the last two parts were kind of dull.

Rule of Rose, is a weird game. I legit don't care much for the playthough.

Top Bottom