• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Anung

Un Rama
I'm looking forward to getting a bout of new playthroughs on the go soon. Can't say I've been a fan of any of them recently.

croten

I feel like the one person who does not find Divekick either funny or original.

Maybe I have no soul

Firstly the game is downright good. It doesn't rely on a gimmick it's fighting games broken down to the core. Secondly how can you not find it original? There isn't much out there that has done the same.

Firstly the game is downright good. It doesn't rely on a gimmick it's fighting games broken down to the core. Secondly how can you not find it original? There isn't much out there that has done the same.

Why did I put original?

I mistyped...I dunno

I meant fun.

I should go to bed

Numb

I feel like the one person who does not find Divekick either funny or original.

Maybe I have no soul

The first time it came out we played it to death and then moved on except one guy.
Now everytime we see him he talks about it and then we play for longer than humanly neccesary.

Well do you find fighting games in general fun? Because Divekick is the main underlying mechanics of fighting games without the absurd complexity you get in most games.

I kinda like the complexity :/

I played it once and it just felt too silly and simple.

I just didn't enjoy Divekick. It felt too much like a joke. I like that Zubaz is at least in it.

It was a joke, then people realized it was good. You should put some time into it.

I played Divekick again recently to show my older brother, and I was just gonna play for a couple minutes and show him the Baz. Then I started getting really into it and yelling "What an answer!" when I countered the CPU as S Kill

GGs guys! Also, cool talking to you guys for once... I don't know why the hell we didn't break out the mikes earlier. Sorry if I was annoying as hell tho.

Romars, I want to have your babies!

I'm glad you appreciated it the same way I did. Man, you're making me want to rewatch Bebop honestly.

Never change Kamiya, never change

The greatest game designer... or at least, the most kawaii

GGs guys. That was some good Xrding.

Oh, cool. Always looking for good Junpei footage. Thanks.

Dude.... no shit talking about whipping my ass? There's some weaponized modesty right there.
I'm not too salty tho, since I did the best against Shack I've done in a while.

Squishy3

Soda Popinski is kicking my ass in punch out Wii. Any tips?
FylKxwC.gif

GGs guys! Also, cool talking to you guys for once... I don't know why the hell we didn't break out the mikes earlier. Sorry if I was annoying as hell tho.

Dude.... no shit talking about whipping my ass? There's some weaponized modesty right there.
I'm not too salty tho, since I did the best against Shack I've done in a while.

I would have joined if I had a PS3 mic. Oh well. I'm not really a shit talking kind of guy. Not unless someone does it to me first.

Never. Usa will get dominated everytime.

Nah... Probably busy with stuff..

USA will forever be that 4th or 5th place team behind Canada,Russia, Sweeden,Norway etc.

No still here. Almost 6 in the morning though. Technically i am in bed all the time since my pc is hooked to my tv. Pat knows whats what and woolie is joining us.
Anyone else have their pc hooked to tvs?

Yea dude I basically bolted my entertainment stand to my computer desk to turn it into a..entertainment corner.

Top Bottom