• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Rizzi

No still here. Almost 6 in the morning though. Technically i am in bed all the time since my pc is hooked to my tv. Pat knows whats what and woolie is joining us.
Anyone else have their pc hooked to tvs?

I do sometimes. Better than my monitor, but I have to use a gamepad when I do.

Alfebit

Banned
I came from bed.

5ImJm80.gif

I decided to change the post into something a little more...substantial than a shitpost with that rainbow frog gif.

HK8Mc.gif

No such thing as a shitpost when the glorious hypno-frog is involved.

Numb

Get a wireless mouse and keyboard and you never have to leave your bed. This setup also comes with a controller of your choosing.

I'm still up because of the Battleblock Theatre AGDQ run. It was pretty funny to watch. But now it is nearly 5am and I should sleep. But if I'm lucky maybe the podcast might appear...

Numb

I'm still up because of the Battleblock Theatre AGDQ run. It was pretty funny to watch. But now it is nearly 5am and I should sleep. But if I'm lucky maybe the podcast might appear...

We seem to be in the same boat but staying up another extra 2 30hrs seems hard but ill do it.Now the earlier it shows up the better.

Numb

AGDQ is doing a touhou game. I believe Touhou is too much for any one man there is too much stuff out there.

Will try that ps4 one they announced recently though.

I would have joined if I had a PS3 mic. Oh well. I'm not really a shit talking kind of guy. Not unless someone does it to me first.

My mic was $15 and it cam from glorious China.
That said, I did shit talk you first. Remember the Potemkin phobia I was gonna give you?
You could have come back with 'Romars, afraid of little girls now?'
And the answer would have been yes.
Personally, I think some good natured ribbing is fine... and accounts for about 30% of the fun of fighting games.

Top Bottom