• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Okingjrr

Well, it's 2015 here.
So happy new year I guess.
Happy new year, ya criminal!
Almost 50 pages into the new thread?
What the fuck happened to slowing down?
That was 2014, now it's time for
speed-movie-pictures-4511.jpg
I don't know which one it was (I believe it was the second movie), but I legitimately fell asleep during it when I watched it in a local theater...in Imax 3D.
Way, way, way, way, way too much fluff. This should never have been three movies.

My brothers wanted to rewatch the 2 first movies before seeing the third the other day. They offered me to watch them with them. I refused to watch the first movie because I'm sick of it but joined them for the second, fell straight the fuck to sleep.

That's all the game would have to do for a lot of the more confusing things, or just have enemies that teach the player before just presenting them with a boss with mechanics they've never seen. Blah.
The overall design of the game seems all over the place, which killed my interest in playing it.

I'm not saying give us a tutorial, but proper design would let the player know when something is useful.
Also, don't want this to sound like I'm bragging about getting some money, I'm just very happy to be able to love a normal life again. Sorry if I sound like a dick.
I brag about money all the time. Just more in a way of, "Oh God, someone take my wallet away from me!"

It's fine. Just make sure you eat first, before you make it rain.

Oberon

Banned
I don't know which one it was (I believe it was the second movie), but I legitimately fell asleep during it when I watched it in a local theater...in Imax 3D.
Way, way, way, way, way too much fluff. This should never have been three movies.

This seems to be a common thing, because I know someone who got kind of dragged to watch the first two, and felt asleep during both.

Well obviously all the OGs. Mara, Dok and the others that were all around in OT 1
Aw yeah I'm a cool guy.
The overall design of the game seems all over the place, which killed my interest in playing it.
I'm not saying give us a tutorial, but proper design would let the player know when something is useful.
Bayo 1's setpeicies, bosses, and enemies were like 101's problems, but not quite as exaggerated. I still encourage people to play it, but it's far from accessible or polished.
You're a nerd!
Oh hey it's that dog guy
Yo!
Nah, that's too many. We gotta keep this club exclusive.
O-ok...

They let me out the kennel very briefly for the winter holiday. I have just enough time to get a haircut and warn you about the impending robot holocaust before I have to dive back in.
Are we performing the holocaust on all robots or are they doing it to us, because I'll just kinda hope it's the former, but I bet it's the latter.

Morning guys

From what I've seen of the W101 combat the laser beams and the fire, It seems like they wanted to convey the colors of each character counters the color of the hazard. Red=fire, blue=lasers.

Okingjrr

I did the same with friends before we watched the third one, because everyone had forgotten what happened in the previous two. We put the movie on in the background and all did our own thing while casually listening/watching the movies. Made it way more tolerable.
We should've done that instead. I probably would've stayed awake.
God I've missed like 30 pages. About to get my swag on and go get drunk. Hope you guys have a rad new year :D
Stay safe and have good time.

The fire was of a blue color and the laser was pink. The fire didn't even look that much like fire and more like fart gas. If you're doing it based on the colors, at least keep the colors consistent or at least have hand consistently beat fire.
Hmmmm that does seem like a terrible design choice. I might have just seen the early levels.

Heh, it's actually the pacing that partially kills the Hobbit movies for me, so we're on completely opposite sides in that regard. It's just that so little of the first two movie's events hold any weight and barely anything noteworthy happens. They establish a goal (reach the mountain) and antagonist (Smaug) from the very start and spend two long movies to reach that goal, with most of the content being wacky chase scenes or other "how can we show people we've put tons of money into CGI?" scenes. It's just boring. The third movie, while not being very good either, somehow has more stuff happening than the other two movies combined. That being said, the movie is still really fucking dumb.
Actually I remember now. I feel asleep in the first 20 minutes, during the intro of the second movie, and woke up during some random action scene. Honestly I just think the content that's obviously padding is just popcorn entertainment, and that's how I felt about watching them. Just a goofy story with a weirdly high budget and dumb choices. I actually acknowledge them as being terrible by comparison objectively, I just prefer a popcorn muncher to the LOTR series cause I'm a wimp.

One day I will stay awake through those movies goddammit.

Actually I remember now. I feel asleep in the first 20 minutes, during the intro of the second movie, and woke up during some random action scene. Honestly I just think the content that's obviously padding is just popcorn entertainment, and that's how I felt about watching them. Just a goofy story with a weirdly high budget and dumb choices. I actually acknowledge them as being terrible by comparison objectively, I just prefer a popcorn muncher to the LOTR series cause I'm a wimp.

One day I will stay awake through those movies goddammit.

Idk I couldn't get into The Hobbit trilogy like I could LOTR..I love the shit out of LOTR too..There's just too much fluff to them and it shouldn't have been dragged out for three movies..1 or maybe even two would of been plenty.

Those are the truest memory

You're welcome, it's more pleasant to the eye like this ;)

Youuuuuu..You know what I like in a woman <3

Oberon

Banned
Idk I couldn't get into The Hobbit trilogy like I could LOTR..I love the shit out of LOTR too..There's just too much fluff to them and it shouldn't have been dragged out for three movies..1 or maybe even two would of been plenty.

Youuuuuu..You know what I like in a woman <3

This was more like a coincidence, I just happen to love thigh socks
Haven't you read my story from before?

Well, just imagine those scene with her wearing those socks

I'm gonna rewatch some episodes of Bake and try to write up why Nise felt so different. Overall it was still enjoyable, and I'm glad I watched it.
That last fight scene was actually pretty sick.

This was more like a coincidence, I just happen to love thigh socks
Haven't you read my story from before?

Well, just imagine those scene with her wearing those socks

I also love thigh highs..usually with a sweater of some kind and that's it.

As you can tell this picture was practically made for me :3

Does GAF feel slow to anyone else?

Soo good.

Yea it is, I thought it was just me at first but I guess not.

Top Bottom