• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

demidar

So I finished Shovel Knight. I'm gonna keep it super short and say I enjoyed the game, I thought it was very good, but I don't love it. I also think the music is merely good outside of a few tracks (Propeller Knight, the first stage Plains, Plague Knight, lich Knight thing, Tinker Knight). Platforming got a lot more devious in the last tier or stages which was nice (but infuriating at the time). I also appear to be missing a weapon, which I think is in Plague Knight's stage but I ran through it and couldn't find it.

So I finished Shovel Knight. I'm gonna keep it super short and say I enjoyed the game, I thought it was very good, but I don't love it. I also think the music is merely good outside of a few tracks (Propeller Knight, the first stage Plains, Plague Knight, lich Knight thing, Tinker Knight). Platforming got a lot more devious in the last tier or stages which was nice (but infuriating at the time). I also appear to be missing a weapon, which I think is in Plague Knight's stage but I ran through it and couldn't find it.
While I will actively hype the fuck out of the game as a whole, I share the soundtrack woes. Propeller Knight and Strike The Earth overpower a lot of the other music in the game, especially compared to Virt's other music imo. Difficulty reminds me of MM2, where it only ramps up in the final stages, and is pretty easy until then. New Game + and not using relics is good for challenge runs.

If you miss a weapon after beating a level you can go in the basement back in the village and buy it.

And considering that you always have tons of money in this game, it's worth it if you don't want to run through the level again.

This, for mouth problems in general and also sore throats and stuff, some warm salt water is always the way to go, it's kind of impressive how well it cleans everything out.

I use it for when I feel pain in my gums or when my filings start to ache.

Oh Happy Prison Year.

But the final episode was uploaded today

B-but he beat it tho. You talking about 2?

image.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ok.

that's what i plan on doing or maybe evencuse tea bags, which supposably works.

Whatever you do, DO NOT SPIT. If you spit, it could result in a dry socket. If you use a little salt water, you just want it to wash over the wounds, not really gargle, and then let the water dribble out of your mouth. Really, I'm not even sure you should be doing it until about a week after the removal.

The tea bags are a good way to go.

A little residual blood is pretty normal, though you shouldn't be full on bleeding. You just had them taken out a few days ago, no?

demidar

While I will actively hype the fuck out of the game as a whole, I share the soundtrack woes. Propeller Knight and Strike The Earth overpower a lot of the other music in the game, especially compared to Virt's other music imo. Difficulty reminds me of MM2, where it only ramps up in the final stages, and is pretty easy until then. New Game + and not using relics is good for challenge runs.

I finished 99% of the game without checkpoints so New Game + w/o relics wouldn't be too hard. Most of my deaths came from encountering things (room layouts, traps, boss patterns) for the first time. But I don't like the game enough to run through it again.

If you miss a weapon after beating a level you can go in the basement back in the village and buy it.

And considering that you always have tons of money in this game, it's worth it if you don't want to run through the level again.

Oh I didn't know you could do that. That's a nice feature.

Whatever you do, DO NOT SPIT. If you spit, it could result in a dry socket. If you use a little salt water, you just want it to wash over the wounds, not really gargle, and then let the water dribble out of your mouth. Really, I'm not even sure you should be doing it until about a week after the removal.

This. Though I wouldn't say a week, I started doing it about 3-4 days after the surgery and it was fine.

Also, you shouldn't be bleeding for more than a day, so if you're still bleeding throughout the day (bleeding, not just pink spots on the cotton swab) then I'd recommend calling your surgeon.

Zenfalcia

A little residual blood is pretty normal, though you shouldn't be full on bleeding. You just had them taken out a few days ago, no?

Huh, i never knew. I have a list of instructions from the dentist which i'm trying to follow.

Nah, it's just residue blood, i believe. I got them taken out two days ago.

Well I know what I'm getting you for Christmas next year.

o-ok?

Zenfalcia

This. Though I wouldn't say a week, I started doing it about 3-4 days after the surgery and it was fine.

Also, you shouldn't be bleeding for more than a day, so if you're still bleeding throughout the day (bleeding, not just pink spots on the cotton swab) then I'd recommend calling your surgeon.

That's what i plan on doing if it gets worst.
Nada. I assume he won't put out anything till he has a handle on stuff. Or maybe he's busy. Keep an eye on his FB and Twitch if you're curious.

That sucks.
W-well if you don't want it then I won't get you anything!

B-baka..

I mean, christmas is still a long ways away.

Oberon

Banned
I watched like 20 hours worth of lifestream about Tomodachi life in the last few days.
Seeing Donkey kong stealing the two faced girl from Walrus is really sad...

Top Bottom