• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

360pages

Yeah. He totally played baseball too. It was awesome.

He also tapped his foot on the ground and caused and Earthquake in class.

We never really see the Z fighters doing normal everyday things, and just how odd they would work.

Though the world is so weird, that no one even bats an eyelash at Piccolo. Then again they have dog people running around.

I went back and checked out some episodes of Bakemono to compare it to Nisemono.

Dialogue in Bake is frequently interrupted by cutaways to the Kanji, and framing of scenes is done with lots of frequent cuts back and forth between camera angles. Lots of time is spent looking at inanimate objects and there's prominent relaxed, soft music playing. Araragi himself seems much more sedated and the show as a whole just seems so slow compared to Nise.

Nise was basically Bake's characters with a layer of fanservice, less dialogue, and on caffeine, which has it's ups and downs. I feel like I kinda miss the tone, but it's also really easy and fun to watch Nise when it's at its best and not overstepping Bake's fanservice or being really simplistic.

I really wonder what parts of these changes are reflected in the source material light novels, and what isn't. Regardless, THIS ED IS SO FUCKING GOOD I KEEP LOOPING IT

Nah, why would that happen? A few drinks shouldn't result in a lot of drunk postings that results in bans.

Did you see that new Destiny thread? Like a dozen people got banned just for saying to return Destiny.

Clearly the mods are not in the mood for anyone's shit today, there's gonna be some bans.

I got a feeling lots of people are gonna get banned tonight lol

Oh god, I'm gonna get so drunk tonight. I haven't been allowed to drink for two weeks on this medicine and that ends tonight at midnight, so I'm going to the liquor store and buying some goddamn Jack and some goddamn gimmick bullshit, getting wasted and partying all night. The perfect cap to the fantastic end of this year that has been the worst one of my life.

Okingjrr

Going to post some realGAF in a bit when I am not on my phone.

Could we not do realgaf tonight? It's New Years, let's not wallow in our sad stories of the past and instead celebrate the fact that we're still here, kicking and breathing to live another year full of wonderful surprises.

demidar

Did you see that new Destiny thread? Like a dozen people got banned just for saying to return Destiny.

Clearly the mods are not in the mood for anyone's shit today, there's gonna be some bans.

While I understand that the mods need to crack down on that stuff.

I burst out laughing at that first post. Solid gold.

Could we not do realgaf tonight? It's New Years, let's not wallow in our sad stories of the past and instead celebrate the fact that we're still here, kicking and breathing to live another year full of wonderful surprises.

Yeah, I missed the last two RealGAFs, have some shit to get off my chests and think it's a good idea to skip it for tonight. It's the only night the bars in my town actually have people in them, so I want to be in a good mood and not focus on the bad that's behind me right now.

Oberon

Banned

We could talk about what went well this year, it would still be RealGaf, but positive.
how about that?

ultimax

Nah, why would that happen? A few drinks shouldn't result in a lot of drunk postings that results in bans.

Why would anyone get banned?
Its mostly a joke. But I just see a lot of shit posting in GAF's future lol
Oh god, I'm gonna get so drunk tonight. I haven't been allowed to drink for two weeks on this medicine and that ends tonight at midnight, so I'm going to the liquor store and buying some goddamn Jack and some goddamn gimmick bullshit, getting wasted and partying all night. The perfect cap to the fantastic end of this year that has been the worst one of my life.
Wish i can do the same but i have to work ;~;

LnhpJI5.gif

Zenfalcia

This^
heh

Nope. I've been chilling here, like always.

Well, maybe they got banned becuase they didn't read the OT and tried to derail the topic?

Yea I'm down for some PartyGAF tonight. We can let RealGAF come back when we're all hungover tomorrow.

demidar

Okay time to call it a night, the first sleep of the new year, trying to keep this "proper sleep schedule" streak going.

Smell ya later Friend-O's.

Its mostly a joke. But I just see a lot of shit posting in GAF's future lol

Wish i can do the same but i have to work ;~;

GAF is becoming more mainstream with everyday. It was referenced as one of the big final jokes in that Sunny D Xbone game, it's becoming more and more the place to be, so more and more people less on the inside are becoming part of the site and it's going to get a shit ton more general and stupid opinions/jokes as a result. Eventually this place will just be GameFaqs, because those same people will just move over here.

And I'll party twice as hard in your honor. After all, you kept your promise of a lifetime.

GAF is becoming more mainstream with everyday. It was referenced as one of the big final jokes in that Sunny D Xbone game, it's becoming more and more the place to be, so more and more people less on the inside are becoming part of the site and it's going to get a shit ton more general and stupid opinions/jokes as a result. Eventually this place will just be GameFaqs, because those same people will just move over here.
Nowhere was this issue more obvious than on reddit. Where there's several seperate videogame focused subs that each became popular over time, and Became shit correlating to show many people joined.

The only thing that will stop it is banning idiots, and not allowing alts, which at least culls the shit for the future, but not until it's been thrown already.
Maybe we can do a dumb thing for new years together.. i don't know what, but there are tons of things we can do.
...Instasynch?

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2013/03/katy-perry-bad-dancing.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]
I-is this attractive or just terrible. I guess it can be both.[quote="Paradise Brunch, post: 145486051"]Ha! Few weeks ago I went to karaoke with my friends singing this song passionately.
Should check the full version if you haven't[/QUOTE]
The visuals are fucking awesome too, but yeah that song is great holyshit. I envy you having weeb friends, cherish them :P

Top Bottom