• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
I don't know why, but I'm so happy Pat and Liam have watched a shit load of Kitchen Nightmares. I love Gordon Ramsay and KN is so good. I love it when he flips out on people and watching the cooks be so delusional about their cooking.

I wonder if they know about Hotel Hell.

Not listened to the podcast yet but that's awesome. Me and my misses is watching KN and its a damn good show.

I've got 7 BB to catch up on which is fantastic. Also not watched this episode of Revelations 2 which I'm savoring as I'm expecting great things. I did hear it was in fact Pat that fucked the boss prompt. Liar Liar Pats on fire.

Will probably listen to the Friendcast tomorrow. I wonder what LP is coming now that Mad World is over (Thank God)

Okingjrr

Their reaction to finding out the hunter wasn't in the building they thought he was in is priceless.
Yea, the LP is filled with great reactions.

Not listened to the podcast yet but that's awesome. Me and my misses is watching KN and its a damn good show.

I've got 7 BB to catch up on which is fantastic. Also not watched this episode of Revelations 2 which I'm savoring as I'm expecting great things. I did hear it was in fact Pat that fucked the boss prompt. Liar Liar Pats on fire.

Will probably listen to the Friendcast tomorrow. I wonder what LP is coming now that Mad World is over (Thank God)
The return of the Game of Thrones LP?

Alfebit

Banned
Come on now. How did Pat miss that big fat shiny on the table next to the chest?

Edit: And he didn't light the lamp? Come on, son.

Woolie!

Cash in those blood echoes!

Don't rush to explore the zone yet!

BB Question:
How can Old Yharnum have a sky like Central Yharnum? Isn't the city underground or am I missing Something?

Woolie!

BB Question:
How can Old Yharnum have a sky like Central Yharnum? Isn't the city underground or am I missing Something?

Its not underground. Just on a lower ground. Yharnam is a huge city comprised of multiple sections.

Woolie!

BB Question:

I think the structure of it is just the newer stuff was built kinda up and adjacent to the old stuff

I just started listening to this week's podcast. I'm really liking it so far. It's been a good pick-me-up after the funeral I just got back from.

Them missing that NPC got to me more than i thought it would.

Missing the note? Fine.
Not finding the NPC? Okay.
Not lighting the lamp that's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?!

Thank god they at least didn't walk away from the door to Old Yharnam.

Also, I see Pat is still trying to get Woolie to hate on DS2.

Missing the note? Fine.

Comparatively, DS2 is the only frame of reference Woolie has on a Souls game.

I wish they had done a DS1 LP sooner, if just to compare and contrast.

Zenfalcia

Missing the note? Fine.

Play through ruined! It's all downhill from here.

Comparatively, DS2 is the only frame of reference Woolie has on a Souls game.

I wish they had done a DS1 LP sooner, if just to compare and contrast.

...To get Woolie to hate on DS2?

Haven't seen the episode, but I've missed lamps in my playthrough as well.

I'm willing to bet you weren't touching that lamp that you missed right?

Play through ruined! It's all downhill from here.

This is where the true Scrublords start.

Numb

Missing the note? Fine.

I noticed all of that too. Half the entertainment is watching them fuck up the most simplest things. Don't ovethink it or they might give you a heartattack.

oh noooo!

How hard are we talking about?

starts with someone accusing him of not playing a souls game before
then Pat says you know he has
then ham says but do i really know for sure
then Pat says have you played every game youve ever played without missing anything while talking at the same time, and if so your a liar

How hard are we talking about?

Pat's gone passive aggressive. He was going aggressive, but then he went passive aggressive. That means he either decided it wasn't worth his time, or more likely, is burning with fiery red-haired rage and waiting for this stupid motherfucker to try and keep talking.

Pat's gone passive aggressive. He was going aggressive, but then he went passive aggressive. That means he either decided it wasn't worth his time, or more likely, is burning with fiery red-haired rage and waiting for this stupid motherfucker to try and keep talking.
He described it in steam chat as "I'm being trolled. I see it happening."

Woolie should sick the Black Otaku Council after him
I dont care who you are, you WILL miss things in a videogame
im the most meticulate person i know about looking everywhere and i know for a fact i miss things
thats why New Game Plus exists in these games
that and for getting revenge on bosses

heres the link
https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/with_replies

Zenfalcia

starts with someone accusing him of not playing a souls game before
then Pat says you know he has
then ham says but do i really know for sure
then Pat says have you played every game youve ever played without missing anything while talking at the same time, and if so your a liar
That sounds fun. So this ham guy thinks it's all a work. Interesting.
Why not both?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Woolie should sick the Black Otaku Council after him
I dont care who you are, you WILL miss things in a videogame
im the most meticulate person i know about looking everywhere and i know for a fact i miss things
thats why New Game Plus exists in these games
that and for getting revenge on bosses

heres the link
https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/with_replies
The black otaku council is probably busy determining wether or not the new Naruto movie will be good.

0vp073d.gif

Seems like someone's trying to get Pat riled up over nothing.

this is going to end with a final odds and ends video after the playthrough so people stop bitching about it
or well just hear about it on the podcast
havent had a How Has God Blighted Pat This Week in awhile

What always gets me over these types of comments is the tone of "You guys suck", mixed with superiority. It's one thing to lament them missing shit, but everyone flips their shit over it.

Alfebit

Banned
this is going to end with a final odds and ends video after the playthrough so people stop bitching about it
or well just hear about it on the podcast
havent had a How Has God Blighted Pat This Week in awhile

There was one in this week's podcast. Pat's fire alarm went off and he was mad or something.

Alfebit

Banned
What always gets me over these types of comments is the tone of "You guys suck", mixed with superiority. It's one thing to lament them missing shit, but everyone flips their shit over it.

See, I'm not mad, I just think it's dumb that Pat would say "Let's not go this way, that's progression. Let's go down a secret staircase, through a few rooms, past another lamp, through a big closed door, into a whole new area instead."

See, I'm not mad, I just think it's dumb that Pat would say "Let's not go this way, that's progression. Let's go down a secret staircase, through a few rooms, past another lamp, through a big closed door, into a whole new area instead."
Yeah your comments aren't what I'm talking about and you weren't accusing them, and I get that it's frustrating seeing someone play something blind and you can be bummed by it when you know better, but the way some people act like dicks over it is horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom