• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the 2015 GOTY awards video they will do in 2018.
So many games this year. MGS, Bloodborne, Witcher, Batman and Xenoblade too.
Got the feeling Pat will pick his crack as his number 1 tho.
It is to be expected.

Well, you'd better strap in. 2015 Top 10's probably won't be out until 2017.

"But for now, I HAVE THIS!"

My new favorite Resident Evil moment. Pat and Matt could have been more hyped though, they need to be more hyped!

Good job Capcom, you exceeded everyone's expectations and are no longer the worst Japanese Publisher!

"But for now, I HAVE THIS!"

My new favorite Resident Evil moment. Pat and Matt could have been more hyped though, they need to be more hyped!

Good job Capcom, you exceeded everyone's expectations and are no longer the worst Japanese Publisher!

Man I don't think Capcom ever was the worst Japanese publisher. Not because they weren't terrible, just because they've always had some pretty fucking stiff competition for that crown.

I mean, as bad as EA is, at least they have the excuse that they do it to make money. The Japanese pubs seem to be in the business of doing stupid shit for the sake of hemorrhaging even more money as a result.

DP, but
https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/593666544854532096
314e23dfea.png

He found out Triple Triad is in and made guttural noises. He might stick around leading into the new content patch thingy.

Edit: Here's what he said he's worried about

I'd be spineless too if it meant playing Triple Triad.

Fuck you SE. I'd totally buy a phone app to play Triple Triad, not have to pay for a MMO subscription I'm not interested in.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The RER2 LP is one of the best they've done recently, and it's in large part due to the fact that RER2 is one of the best REs to come out in a long long time. I hope it's a sign of things to come. Ironically, I think the restrained budget helped force them to design a better game.

I wasn't expecting them to do the bonus story missions, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Squishy3

It's like we talked with Pat about FFXIV in the Steam chat or something.

Maybe if some of you guys came in when you were on Steam you'd know :dropmic:

SLACK DOESN'T HAVE PAT NOW DOES IT

I really hope the Zaibatsu talk about Square Enix's 84 minute FF XV feedback video on the podcast. Seeing a Japanese company actually giving a shit about making sure their videos go up simultaneously world wide and openly talk about game dev shit is such a change from how they usually do things.

Plus I'm pretty sure a bunch of Pats and Liams gave feedback for this video.

I really hope the Zaibatsu talk about Square Enix's 84 minute FF XV feedback video on the podcast. Seeing a Japanese company actually giving a shit about making sure their videos go up simultaneously world wide and openly talk about game dev shit is such a change from how they usually do things.
Plus I'm pretty sure a bunch of Pats and Liams gave feedback for this video.

Episode Duscae didn't get released for Liams, though

zeemumu

Thus ends the era of Gaskweing

I just realized that
Eileen
may be dead in my playthrough. I didn't notice her so I never talked to her, but I went back to that area anyway and
there were two hunters fighting each other. I allowed them to weaken each other before jumping in, so if one of them was her, she may be dead.

It's like we talked with Pat about FFXIV in the Steam chat or something.

Maybe if some of you guys came in when you were on Steam you'd know :dropmic:

SLACK DOESN'T HAVE PAT NOW DOES IT
I only have place in my life for one chatroom and nobody can love me like slack can </3
I'll be around in a week when my exams end
I can't believe they actually tripped up and managed to save that paranoid NPC.
I was worried Woolie would rechoose the Chapel, but that was awesome.

Poor Henryk, Gascoigne was his old partner ya know?

EDIT:

I would also like to add that even though they're not using it in THIS playthrough, I'm glad both of them were trying out the other weapons in their own time- Woolie with the Rifle Spear and Pat with the Stake Driver.

Oh God, they didn't fuck up the spoiler quest yet! LP saved, for now.
Poor Henryk, Gascoigne was his old partner ya know?

EDIT:

I would also like to add that even though they're not using it in THIS playthrough, I'm glad both of them were trying out the other weapons in their own time- Woolie with the Rifle Spear and Pat with the Stake Driver.

Of course Woolie gotta take the OP weapons.

Randy42

The RER2 LP is one of the best they've done recently, and it's in large part due to the fact that RER2 is one of the best REs to come out in a long long time. I hope it's a sign of things to come. Ironically, I think the restrained budget helped force them to design a better game.

I wasn't expecting them to do the bonus story missions, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I think Horror games make for the best LPs, even action horror like RE. I dunno what it is about them but maybe its a combination of interesting game which gives rise to good discussion + RE has years of lore and fanboyism from them both to play off-of

Knew Pat would progress a bit further on his own play-through.
Yeah I'm a bit sad it's no longer a pure blind run myself but at least hes not doing entire new areas / bosses. And woolie does kind of call him out on it too lmao.

On an unrelated sidenote I recently started Bravely Default and was wondering if any BestBros might have a char with a high level in Merchant who would want to abilink with me so I could grind some serious dosh for the costumes (dont have much time to grind the merchant class myself atm). If anyone is up for it my 3DS friend code is 3883-7937-5252 so just add me then either quote this with your own code or PM me it so I can add you to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom