• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFXIV players

Does the basic $20 PC download version come with one month?

Does FFXIV do the bonus XP recruitment thing? And would any storm feelers want to join up with a noob to do that?

FFXIV players

Does the basic $20 PC download version come with one month?

Does FFXIV do the bonus XP recruitment thing? And would any storm feelers want to join up with a noob to do that?

Might wanna ask the OT about the first and second question, can't answer myself because I got the PS4 version, but it should come with the one month assuming its your first time purchasing/playing like it did for me.

Can't help you either because I'm not a storm feeler and I lapsed on my subscription :p

Edit: looks like it does http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/678050-final-fantasy-xiv-online-a-realm-reborn/68629403

My favorite part of Ride to Hell is that in normal playthroughs, Pat's constantly saying, "You'll never do it. You're gonna fuck it up!" and Matt's all huffy about it, but in Ride to Hell Pat's constantly saying "You can do it, you've got this" and Matt's even more huffy about it.

Ride to Hell is literally so bad people would prefer not to be any good at it.

Matt doesn't want the stigma of being the only person to have completed Ride To Hell.

I couldn't have gotten as far as he has without some of his QA Tech.

Geg

It's almost like it was played up for comedy
, or he reigned it in on air/got mellow with time

The impression we had of Woolie pre-him being in episodes was also pretty stellar.
I remember actually believing some of the weird things they said about Liam prior to him being on the channel regularly

I remember actually believing some of the weird things they said about Liam prior to him being on the channel regularly
I dunno, it's basically all factual

PlYdkWi.png
vgky1jE.png

Man, Pat's right, the single most conspicuous thing about the Ride to Hell LP is the flaccid bike sounds. If you're going to make a game about bikers you should have like 3 GB of recorded motorcycle engine sounds; god knows I could get you that much in a week, and I only have one bike enthusiast who lives on my street.

Anung

Un Rama
Fucking terminator week? Sick! I hope they play rise of the machines which is garbage but I have a soft spot for. And Terminator Redemption which was way better than it had any right to be.

Skrams

LIAM CUT OFF HIS LONG BEAUTIFUL LOCKS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

And we're back to Dennis the Menace

Also I don't even care that they're pretty drowned out in this Terminator Week #1 video. This music is too rad.

Also the fact they did this SEGA CD game, but not the Jurassic Park one for Jurassic Week makes me sad.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Haha, wow. About 2 hours 23 minutes into the podcast.

Woolie: "Takahata, let's not forget, they got a *sloppy, obvious cut* involved in this game."

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom