• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played these game so much as a kid. I got ROTM for christmas that year and I loved it.
I think I got ROTM for my birthday or whatever and played the shit out of it too. Didn't it come with a demo with some kickass looking (for the time) Terminator game demo? Maybe it was Terminator 3: Redemption (which I never played).

joe2187

Banned
There was so many good lines in the latest Ride to Hell video.

"throwing yourself under the bus is perfectly fine if it's on your own terms!"

"My balls are empty, just like my soul"

"Maybe if I fuck enough, I can make a new brother"

There was so many good lines in the latest Ride to Hell video.

"throwing yourself under the bus is perfectly fine if it's on your own terms!"

"My balls are empty, just like my soul"

"Maybe if I fuck enough, I can make a new brother"
Ride to Hell is such an embodiment of how fucked video games can be that it would manifest as a video game warping Stand if it could.

here you go

jSooM92.gif

Hey Pat we have to record some more Ride to brbrbrbbrbrrr

This killed me! Now if only we could get one with hitman monkey not enjoying his job...

Anung

Un Rama
I think I got ROTM for my birthday or whatever and played the shit out of it too. Didn't it come with a demo with some kickass looking (for the time) Terminator game demo? Maybe it was Terminator 3: Redemption (which I never played).

Yeah! Redemption! That game is actually surprisingly decent.

EDIT: ^ NICE!

Agent York

Neo Member
I'm surprised Matt didn't cut the bit in TM:3 with Bad to the Bone, considering how ruthless Youtube's Content ID system can be sometimes.

Edit: That bit near the end, T-850 must be taking driving lessons from Quint. Somewhere, Pat's Ginger rage is boiling.

I can't tell if King Dick actually collects dicks or not. The thing he pulls out of the box sort of looks like penises, but it all looks so bad so it's hard to tell. It would be more interesting compared to fingers at least.
Turns out he's the sole proprietor of the dick museum in Iceland.

Which is a real place.

PBalfredo

Back in '95 when my parents got the family a new PC, they let me pick a game from Costco (then Price Club). Unfortunately Rise of the Robots was what caught my eye and I can confirm, it's even more of a nothing, garbage game than Rise 2. I bet the majority of Rise of the Robots' sale were solely due to having rad boxart.

jvNI5eb.png

Though in hindsight, the fact that I found it in a bargain bin should have tipped me off.

Oh man, anyone see that Dengeki Bunko is getting a stateside release? I can practically hear Aaron doing the Bison yes from here.
I'm actually kinda thinking about picking it up, just in hopes of getting some fightan frienders matches again. I miss it.

More catching up on the videos. Just getting to the episode of Life is Strange where
Max goes back and stops Chloe's dad from dying.
Man I said it before, the game is so good despite the awful dialogue the teens have.

Matt quoting Otto just now made me laugh out loud at 12:30 am and now my sides hurt from holding it in. These are the moments I've missed most.

EDIT: Oh man that ending....

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh man, anyone see that Dengeki Bunko is getting a stateside release? I can practically hear Aaron doing the Bison yes from here.
I'm actually kinda thinking about picking it up, just in hopes of getting some fightan frienders matches again. I miss it.

Yes, several months ago when it was announced. :p

mrmyhthef

I can't believe I managed to dodge the Disaster Day of Crisis LP for this long. This shit is gold

Man I forgot how awesome this game is. Such an underrated gem.

The game looks so good with its artstyle. While I don't think Pat should really play a game(from what I can tell so far) that's mostly puzzles, he's doing great so far.

Alfebit

Banned
Oh shit, Liam's quip in the Telltale Jurassic Park game about how being Hispanic should mean she should be able to jump that fence fucking killed me.

Nordicus

I'm glad that Pat and Woolie have noticed that the games they LP tend to be on the dark and moody side, hah hah

Edit: fuck yeah, Pat references KoTOR 2 at 3:15

Skrams

Hadn't heard of Tormentum before this somehow, but it kind of seems like a guy wanted to draw some rad shit and this was the easiest way to make money off of it. Completely fine given the art is actually super rad.

Although Pat seeing a puzzle and his brain immediately deciding to homer simpson away is not great. It wasn't too bad in this first episode except something like that last puzzle taking much more effort than was needed. The game puzzles seem super easy so far, but Pat will probably hit that hump where he just gives up while saying Rubber Chicken with a pulley in the middle as if that justifies him being bad at puzzle games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom