• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
NGE episode 10
a hot springs episode and a morbidly obese Auska? Wow i didnt like this episode. Just FUCK YOU AUSKA just shut your stupid whore face for 5 seconds no body cares that you didnt get to go to Okinawa! Like seriously this is the third episode focusing on Asukas character and it felt really dumb and uninteresting. Like the fight lasted less than 3 minutes and wad solved by a tiny piece of dialogue between Auska and Shinji. Like god Auska id annoying me so much, like i almost expected them to send Unit 01 since Shinji usually gets shit done.
I dont get how people can give Shinji shit when he actually tries to get the job done while people love Auska when she wont shut her god damn mouth about hot springs when youre surrounded by lava!
I dunno if im over reacting or not maybe i am, i just really dont like Asuka. also turn back to Rei in a one piece swimsuit! Thats what i wanna see!

Magma Diver is widely considered the worst episode of the series.

So I'm watching American Hustle and I just wanted to ask, since when was Pat an actor?

louis-ck.jpg

Boss Chie's hard dragon kick does 9000 damage on counter...

To a boss character, or a normal character?

It sounds like most of the boss characters are the same except with value changes. What a shame.

Way too early to make that call. Some of liz's moves had a lot more knockback if I'm not mistaken, and there could be other changes.
Junpei seems nearly the same, save for victory cry being one hit away. But his super could work differently, and things like that. I'm going to go unlock more characters.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Bug island should be called bullshit island, because why would you have to fight lizard women, giant toads, ant bombs, graboids, and more than one king kong?

oh shit, didn't even think of it. I just went into versus mode vs a bot so regular I guess
edit
nope just checked it out, on counter it still did 9k to Boss Ken, 7.5k on normal hit

Any other changes? To either?
I just got boss Yukiko... there's some changes. She throws triple the fans now, and she's always in full power fire mode, which means all of her fire attacks are unblockable.

Bug Island reminds me of RE but with bugs and fish ladies. The pause music alone gives me RE nostalgia.

It does the job with the spooky atmosphere, but the Wii controls should've been better.

It's one sick frickin LP, that's for sure. If they put up a vote for full LPs of the shitstorm games, this one would have mine so far.
Though save for the bugs, I'd much prefer CoC if I was going to play them myself. That game looked fun as hell.

Any other changes? To either?
I just got boss Yukiko... there's some changes. She throws triple the fans now, and she's always in full power fire mode, which means all of her fire attacks are unblockable.

It's one sick frickin LP, that's for sure. If they put up a vote for full LPs of the shitstorm games, this one would have mine so far.
Though save for the bugs, I'd much prefer CoC if I was going to play them myself. That game looked fun as hell.

I didn't spend a lot of time with either, general damage boost to all of Chie's basics, seems like she has permanent power charge on as well. Ken I didn't really touch at all but he got some obvious damage buffs. I need to spend more time with him to really see what else is different

360pages

The amazonian Lizard Woman was something I knew about before, I just wanted to see their reaction to them.

Honestly with competent gameplay the game could have been somewhat decent. But simply due to the sheer bizarreness of it, I honestly think this is more interesting then CoC

360pages

Also, Stardust Crusaders and Dragon Ball are perfect ways to show how to do an adventure story. No one needs their own episode to develop because all of their personalities are always present. It's how those characters bounce off one another and the situations that they are placed in is what makes them entertaining.

NGE episode 11
ok i really liked this episode, i can stand Asuka as long as Rei is around. So far it seems that my favorite character is Gendo, hes just a really big badass and this episode kind of showed that a bit. I know that hes literally the worst father ever and i know hes probably gonna do some evil shit thatll make me hate him but for now hes a really cool dude.
Elaborating more on the tolerance of Asuka earlier, i seem to be ok with her a bit, i still hate her, when the whole gang is together and the whole episode isnt about her. The ending fight was a bit anti-climactic tho. Im guessing im in the episode 4-6 episodes of gurren part of the show huh?

NGE episode 11
ok i really liked this episode, i can stand Asuka as long as Rei is around. So far it seems that my favorite character is Gendo, hes just a really big badass and this episode kind of showed that a bit. I know that hes literally the worst father ever and i know hes probably gonna do some evil shit thatll make me hate him but for now hes a really cool dude.
Elaborating more on the tolerance of Asuka earlier, i seem to be ok with her a bit, i still hate her, when the whole gang is together and the whole episode isnt about her. The ending fight was a bit anti-climactic tho. Im guessing im in the episode 4-6 episodes of gurren part of the show huh?

Hehehehehehe you have no idea about Gendo yet man.

I had so much trouble finding this game no conventional sports channel had it. CityTV is for sitcoms and news not hockey games!

Rock Nash scored and Cody fransom scored.

one thing i keep forgetting to mention is that i noticed that Unit 01 looks really different then 00 and 02. Both of their faces look really robotic while unit 01s face looks super different. Also are they pronounced zero one, one, or O one?

croten

one thing i keep forgetting to mention is that i noticed that Unit 01 looks really different then 00 and 02. Both of their faces look really robotic while unit 01s face looks super different. Also are they pronounced zero one, one, or O one?

he he he. Uh it's just pronounced one. Eva unit one

joe2187

Banned
After giving up on Gintama and Daily Girls, and finishing up Ippo. (WATCH IPPO EVERYBODY)

I decided to go back on some older stuff a friend told me about.

GTO: I think I'll enjoy this alot, Onizuka is a fucking asshole, but he's a badass and Nanako antagonizing the shit out of him is the best.

I got Perfect Blue to watch before I decide to start up another couple episodes, Im wondering if I should try watching Ranma next as well. Seems alot easier to get into the Older Anime than the new stuff for me.

Gatdamn. Looks like my Unreal Engine 4 account has bugged out or something, can't even recieve a password reset email. Contacted support, ruined my plans to get acquainted with it for a few hours.

The fuck do I do now... homework? ... Nah, maybe I'll actually start Bug Island.

JoJo94

Gatdamn. Looks like my Unreal Engine 4 account has bugged out or something, can't even recieve a password reset email. Contacted support, ruined my plans to get acquainted with it for a few hours.

The fuck do I do now... homework? ... Nah, maybe I'll actually start Bug Island.

But what about your edumacation.

After giving up on Gintama and Daily Girls, and finishing up Ippo. (WATCH IPPO EVERYBODY)

I decided to go back on some older stuff a friend told me about.

GTO: I think I'll enjoy this alot, Onizuka is a fucking asshole, but he's a badass and Nanako antagonizing the shit out of him is the best.

I got Perfect Blue to watch before I decide to start up another couple episodes, Im wondering if I should try watching Ranma next as well. Seems alot easier to get into the Older Anime than the new stuff for me.

How far in are you with GTO? To me, Onizuka seemed like an asshole, until the end of
ep 2.
Then, instant man crush.

360pages

Dragon Ball is weird, I actually think it gets better the older you are while Dragon Ball Z gets worse the older you get. Not saying Z is bad, but once you get more aware on how stories are told it becomes pretty jarring.

I appreciate Dragon Ball a lot more when I'm older then when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom