• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Just finished episode 13 of JoJo...Yeah ok. Joseph is pretty cool.

The coolest.
tumblr_n7watejbm01rb06tgo1_500.gif

God I love bloody stream!

croten

Nope, not yet. He's not a magnificent, unmatched, deity-like being that is literally the best thing of all time, so I don't have to say that just yet. I just think he's really cool.

I need some time to get used to that song more (though I definitely like it). I still like Sono Chi No Sadame more (as song, not as intro), but that might be because I've heard it way more often.

Episode 1 until just before the ending of Episode 9 Jonathan? Yes, within the first episode. Episode 9 ending Jonathan? Almost, but not quite there yet.

Yeah they did, but I like him.

Jonathan was a much better gentleman, that was his thing but I think Joseph is just a much better character in general.

I need some time to get used to that song more (though I definitely like it). I still like Sono Chi No Sadame more (as song, not as intro), but that might be because I've heard it way more often.

Weirdly, I've never been into a JoJo opening while watching the series. It's always after I'm done that I hear it again and I'm like "FUCK! That was awesome!" I didn't care about Sono until taking my friend through it and every time he screamed JoJo I'd lose my shit and my friend would question it, then he did the same thing. Then the next two were exactly the same.

croten

Weirdly, I've never been into a JoJo opening while watching the series. It's always after I'm done that I hear it again and I'm like "FUCK! That was awesome!" I didn't care about Sono until taking my friend through it and every time he screamed JoJo I'd lose my shit and my friend would question it, then he did the same thing. Then the next two were exactly the same.

I'm almost positive I didn't say that.

Thanks Joe!
I hope that I can finish these after my priority video game backlog, but before I go back to class. I can't wait to finally read the best
love story between a fox god and a wandering merchant
medieval economic rags to riches story ever written.

joe2187

Banned
Thanks Joe!

I hope that I can finish these after my priority video game backlog, but before I go back to class. I can't wait to finally read the best
love story between a fox god and a wandering merchant
medieval economic rags to riches story ever written.

I bought myself copies of those as well.

The other half of your present should arrive by tomorrow or thursday.

So I've discovered that I seem to have this odd thing for purple haired anime girls with fucked up pasts..

• Hitagi-Monogatari
  • Saeko-H.O.T.D
  • Rea-Sankarea

the list goes on..anyone else have a weird list like this? Or am I just a twisted degenerate?

Beloved

So I've discovered that I seem to have this odd thing for purple haired anime girls with fucked up pasts..

• Hitagi-Monogatari
  • Saeko-H.O.T.D
  • Rea-Sankarea

the list goes on..anyone else have a weird list like this? Or am I just a twisted degenerate?

We're all twisted degenerates. Did you forget where you are?

grimmiq

• Hitagi-Monogatari
  • Saeko-H.O.T.D
  • Rea-Sankarea

Faye - Cowboy Bebop
Motoko - Ghost in the Shell

There's a few great purple haired anime girls..pink hair I avoid like the plague...they tend to be annoying as fuck.

Top Bottom