• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Hey guys guess what day it is?

Today is the day you join my stupid Ultimax/Smash Bracket Bullshit

If you're interested please quote to reveal. If you have any suggestions about the rules or anything please let me know. I will be posting it again later when the thread gets busier and if you could please repost it for others every so often for me since I tend to only post every once in a while.

If you're interested please quote to reveal. If you have any suggestions about the rules or anything please let me know. I will be posting it again later when the thread gets busier and if you could please repost it for others every so often for me since I tend to only post every once in a while.

I'll smash Pat at Ultimax!
If he joins.

Well this is annoying. Got my OS on my SSD all updated and whatnot and for some unknown reason my internet connection seems to have taken a shit with the most recent one. Speeds and connection are fine but pages are just taking ages to load.

This sounds fun, but I'm in Rural Canada so Internet Johns.

Sounds like fun. Count me in for Ultimax.

This is a cool thing, i guess i'll enter for smash then

I'll join for Smash, but you gotta tell me the date.

Jman014

Merry Christmas Eve/Merry Christmas to all you Frienders :3

Merry Christmas to all

tumblr_my1ebwt45S1rb5e48o2_r1_500.jpg

When will the games start?

I'll join for Smash, but you gotta tell me the date.

Everything will be good on the 27th sometime in the afternoon. If things fill up before then I'll send everyone their matches and start early or add more spots if people show up that got the games for christmas and stuff

I'll hook up my Wii U to test the connection sometime before the thing starts.

Sounds good, hope everything is working well

Gamer Y

I'm down for smash, I have ultimax but for the 360 so that's out.

Everything will be good on the 27th sometime in the afternoon. If things fill up before then I'll send everyone their matches and start early or add more spots if people show up that got the games for christmas and stuff
Ehhhh Can it be friday? For FNF?

I can't make it on the 27th. Local Fight game Party.

Shackzam

Ahh yeah. Joining in on this.

croten

Sure, I'll be getting smash tonight/in the morning

I'm down for smash, I have ultimax but for the 360 so that's out.
Ah shit completely blanked on it being a multiplat. I really hope it's not an issue because of my fuck up
Ehhhh Can it be friday? For FNF?

I can't make it on the 27th. Local Fight game Party.
It's cool, everyone has 2 days to fight their opponent once they get paired up.

So to everyone wanting to get in on the Ultimax thing, would you rather it be on the PS3 or 360? I'm super sorry I didn't think about this before hand

Gamer Y

Ah shit completely blanked on it being a multiplat. I really hope it's not an issue because of my fuck up

I don't think so, everyone else plays it on Ps3, I'm the only one I know here who plays on 360.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

So to everyone wanting to get in on the Ultimax thing, would you rather it be on the PS3 or 360? I'm super sorry I didn't think about this before hand

Is there a sign-up google doc? Anyway, I'm in. I'm pretty scrubby in both of those games, though.

Anung

Un Rama
I spent today making my GOTY etc videos and even though hardly anybody will watch them I must say I love writing, video editing, recording and doing audio. Shit is so much fun in a weird grindy way.

I don't think so, everyone else plays it on Ps3, I'm the only one I know here who plays on 360.
Ah alright. Sorry you couldn't make it in
The majority of people are on PS3. So, PS3.
Okay cool. Thanks everyone that's letting me know
Is there a sign-up google doc? Anyway, I'm in. I'm pretty scrubby in both of those games, though.
Here you go, quote to reveal. It's just details basically saying "PM me" lol. Other stuff you might wanna read too though

Gamer Y

Ah alright. Sorry you couldn't make it in

Okay cool. Thanks everyone that's letting me know

Here you go, quote to reveal. It's just details basically saying "PM me" lol. Other stuff you might wanna read too though

It's cool, thank you for putting this together, should be fun.

Top Bottom