• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

santa.png

Merry Christmas, frienders.

My nerd of a little brother is super into Gintama now. I never get the appeal of watching an anime that has 100+ episodes. He's also a huge One Piece fan. Granted I watched HxH but it ended before the 150 ep mark.

Now's he's asking me for anime recommendations. Goddamn it.

Just wait for TEW2.

The game itself is a janky mess it's really not worth experiencing. It's kind of dissapointing.

Completely disagree. It's worth playing.

My nerd of a little brother is super into Gintama now. I never get the appeal of watching an anime that has 100+ episodes. He's also a huge One Piece fan. Granted I watched HxH but it ended before the 150 ep mark.

I hear good series are good bro.

Shackzam

Tell him Hajime no Ippo.
ippo-dempsey-roll-o.gif

Give him a bunch of super robot shows and get him hooked. Shin Mazinger, New Getter Robo, GaoGaiGar, Gurren Lagann, Giant Robo The Animation, G Gundam, the good shit.

joe2187

Banned
A series of ambitious ideas stunted by clumsy implementation and a hamfisted, nonsensical development strategy.

Sounds like TEW.

only instead of development strategy, it was rushed out the door.

Having playing and beaten TEW, it wasnt very fun. The game itself struggles to keep up with the combat, and then sometimes it will just randomly shit itself for no real reason. The plot/characters/VA are all just godawful as well.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sounds like TEW.

only instead of development strategy, it was rushed out the door.

Having playing and beaten TEW, it wasnt very fun. The game itself struggles to keep up with the combat, and then sometimes it will just randomly shit itself for no real reason. The plot/characters/VA are all just godawful as well.

I'm not suggesting that he pick up TEW over RE6. I haven't played TEW yet, and I haven't watched the LP because I will play it (probably soon). I'm just saying RE6's campaign is ass. Because it is.

Mercs is fun and probably worth the price of admission. And this is only after Capcom released patches to fix a lot of the game's problems at launch.

Finally I found a combo into Millia's Winger super that doesn't involve a roman cancel. And I'm finally starting to nail her BnB air dashes too. She's definitely a really cool character to play as, lots of crazy stuff you can pull off with her

Finally I found a combo into Millia's Winger super that doesn't involve a roman cancel. And I'm finally starting to nail her BnB air dashes too. She's definitely a really cool character to play as, lots of crazy stuff you can pull off with her
Can you do airdash cancels like you can do with Fillia in Skullgirls? I really haven't tried her out seriously.
Here's my Top 5 most disappointing of 2014 Go easy on me because I'm not a professional like the Matt and Pat. Still working on my GOTY vidya.

I seem to enjoy my stuff when I'm making it but hate it out of the gate D:
There seemed to be audio overlapping for the old remake stuff, but It worked really good. I liked it.

Top Bottom