• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Ehh even then it'll probably just irritate you.

Yeah, I'll probably just end up changing to a basketball game or something after like 10 minutes anyway lol. I used to be so hype for Monday and even Friday nights too :(

Or was that Saturday? Feels like Smackdown changed days like almost every month.

wTvFlK6.gif

I think I just got Costanza'd

360pages

So an Idea for a story, in world where people have super powers gangs battle for control over city. This story is about a girl who wants to start her own gang, but is finding it difficult to start. Over the course of the story, she gains new members to take out the strongest gang leader in the city.

So an Idea for a story, in world where people have super powers gangs battle for control over city. This story is about a girl who wants to start her own gang, but is finding it difficult to start. Over the course of the story, she gains new members to take out the strongest gang leader in the city.

Similar to my super power series, it's a pretty basic idea, depends entirely upon how good you are at writing super powers.

I'll try to find it and see for myself if I can. In the meantime, seeing as I've scared off Mrgoodwil with a wall of text, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight all.
Night Màgå
Cinnamon koolaid. If that sounds good to you then you're too far gone.

The others weren't immediately reviled, though.

Well Liam doesn't really drink right? he doesn't know.

Madoka episode 4, I have a feeling someone is going to regret something rather quickly. ahh good ol anime girls with a fang

Guys...sell me on Bayonetta 2

What controllers does it support?

Gamepad, Wii U Controller Pro.

And if you have the extra cash, buy this too and plug it into the gamepad with some heaphones. Makes the audio louder and clear since the gamepad's audio output on headphones is pretty silent.

Oh and

tumblr_mo9l0tZOWs1r72ht7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mo8h1k1jJP1qlwt1bo1_500.gif

I also...never played the first one...

Guess I should go get it tomorrow

Oh yeah and Bayo 1 comes with Bayo 2 FOR FREEEEEEEE~

As long as you don't include bullshit superpowers, it should be good.

Xiraiya

While Beloved is away for the week celebrating Christmas with family, I'm going to try and get through Ground Zeroes and maybe try and figure out this GZ Motherbase app, just because it seems like all that stuff will carry over into TPP, so I've been extracting every soldier I come across.

Squishy3

Bayo 2's ending did not live up to the heights of Bayo 1. That is all I'll say on the ending.
I liked the ending, but the final boss was definitely not better than Jubileus. It had better mechanics though, it just wasn't as epic.

Bayo 2 ending spoilers:
It ending with Jeanne summoning Gomorrah to eat Aesir was perfect though. End the game with the summon that kicked the events of the game into motion.

demidar

I liked the ending, but the final boss was definitely not better than Jubileus. It had better mechanics though, it just wasn't as epic.

Bayo 2 ending spoilers:
It ending with Jeanne summoning Gomorrah to eat Aesir was perfect though. End the game with the summon that kicked the events of the game into motion.

I didn't even catch that.
It was weird, the ending felt really sudden to me. I was like "Wait, that was the final boss?"

360pages

As long as you don't include bullshit superpowers, it should be good.

Obviously I need to include a power that erases anything, I'll call the character Iced.

(I know all of you got the refrence)

Actually I'm currently writing a Sci-fi action series that is three chapters in if anyone's interested, but I really need to edit that shit.

So P4 voice actors have ruined other games for me. Trying to finish War for Cybertron and I keep hearing Yu instead of Bumblebee.

Also the prisons name is Kaon, hah.

Edit: actually it's more Adachi I hear.

Deus ex you so good

So P4 voice actors have ruined other games for me. Trying to finish War for Cybertron and I keep hearing Yu instead of Bumblebee.

Also the prisons name is Kaon, hah.

Edit: actually it's more Adachi I hear.

You should play new vegas, All the males in the mojave are all yosuke, even you if you make male.

Xiraiya

JYB 4 LYFEEEEEEEE
The best Lelouch ever, but his Ichigo kinda sucks.

Coming from someone who really doesn't like hearing these same dub voices over and over, his work as Shirosaki was really good, that hollow laugh was spot on, but I suspect that because they had a voice effect thing for him, it made it very easy to sound dead on, regular Ichigo was ass

I saw a clip of Ichigo trying to say "Yoruichi", and it came out as "Yoroluigi", I'm like why do they always over pronounce Japanese names.

I liked him best as Vash though, the first time I saw Trigun, it was the dub, and he was great, but going back to hear it years later, still some odd awkward parts, I prefer the sub version.

Coming from someone who really doesn't like hearing these same dub voices over and over, his work as Shirosaki was really good, that hollow laugh was spot on, but I suspect that because they had a voice effect thing for him, it made it very easy to sound dead on, regular Ichigo was ass

I saw a clip of Ichigo trying to say "Yoruichi", and it came out as "Yoroluigi", I'm like why do they always over pronounce Japanese names.

I liked him best as Vash though, the first time I saw Trigun, it was the dub, and he was great, but going back to hear it years later, still some odd awkward parts, I prefer the sub version.

I know. He was pretty solid as Ichigo. I was just saying that so a certain person would read it and get salty.

I played New Vegas before P4 so I lucked out on that. I do hear Brosuke everywhere though.

I hear Sasuke. The one true Yuri Lowenthal.

360pages

I really can't blame it all on the bugs and unpolishness on the Evil Within, some design choices, like making melee garbage and how some foes are designed also is too blame. With that said, the enemies with face plates are really dumb, instead of having more interesting enemy types they just slap a mask on the regular ones and call it a day.

There were very few enemies in RE4 that were immune to head shots that were still regular people types.

Fuuuuck me. I think these Chicken Wings I ate weren't completely cooked. Hopefully I don't get sick.
WALL OF MOTHERFUCKING TEXT. So yeah, I have no issues with drawn out discussions. -snip-
Sorry for my slow as fuck reply. I just checked the thread on mobile since stuff came up since my last post. You actually explained a lot of moments that felt like loose threads for me, especially that
scene where she's clutching Senketsu vs Tsumugu

That makes me feel a lot more positive about Ryuko as a character. I still think the way they showed her development doesn't convey well that it's building on itself, and having more than one bump in the road is frustrating as a viewer, but I respect her character arc quite a bit more than I did.
I'll try to find it and see for myself if I can. In the meantime, seeing as I've scared off Mrgoodwil with a wall of text, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight all.
Sorry! D:

Top Bottom