• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Shamelessly
voted
for my own.
Obligatory
AwCKkaH.png

AngryCanadian is right to push this.

edit: I don't know why people say the combat it P2 is unfun in that thread. I found it pretty enjoyable even though it's super easy.

Its enjoyable, but it can be redundant because of how easy it is. If the combat was more difficult, it'd probably be more interesting at the least. I don't think the combat is unfun, but its not great for SMT standards. Which basically have the best combat system of any Turn based JRPG lol.

Zenfalcia

Been gone all day.

Did I miss anything?

Also I love you guys :3 Best community ever

I put up the bestgaf sings holiday songs. I should've included youtube links.. Oh well.

B-baka! It's not like we like you or anything.
Voted, never heard of many versions of the songs proposed, so this should be a treat.

I should've had links to each song. Oh well.
Shamelessly
voted
for my own.

I know.

It should have gone another ten minutes and had some really hot ending. I don't even mind Wyatt winning, but that was dumb.

Yeah. It's impossible for one match to finish without some bullshit finish.

Getting hit with the monitor might have been botched and they wanted to end it quickly..? I have no idea.

No, he was about to be hit with it but it "Exploded" and Ambose was blinded...

Yeah. It's impossible for one match to finish without some bullshit finish.

No, he was about to be hit with it but it "Exploded" and Ambose was blinded...

Then it was just a bullshit ending to make the kiddies tune into Raw tomorrow. All the soccer moms have to get their weekly dose of Fruity Pebbles sprinkled in their cooch.

Started the PSX video and immediately they're speaking the praises of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey? Fuck that shit, it's literal garbage. I'd rather drink piss than that garbage.

Kind of sad I missed the wrestling thing, but from the way you guys made it sound it was pretty bad. But then again I'm watching Cowboys/Eagles football while studying so fuck me anyway.

Kind of sad I missed the wrestling thing, but from the way you guys made it sound it was pretty bad. But then again I'm watching Cowboys/Eagles football while studying so fuck me anyway.

The payperview itself was fiiiiine. It was a WWE PPV, and the match leading into that ending was pretty good, but it ended so limply and screwy that it ruined the whole thing.

I'll try to find it and see for myself if I can. In the meantime, seeing as I've scared off Mrgoodwil with a wall of text, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight all.

RIP MrGoodWil. He dieded like his PS3. And night.

Cinnamon koolaid. If that sounds good to you then you're too far gone.

That sounds gross. If it was grape, fruit punch or watermelon I'd be all over it.

The payperview itself was fiiiiine. It was a WWE PPV, and the match leading into that ending was pretty good, but it ended so limply and screwy that it ruined the whole thing.

That still sounds pretty bad. I guess I'll just catch Raw tomorrow since I'm out of class studying and I'll shoot myself before I watch another Bears game.

RIP MrGoodWil. He dieded like his PS3. And night.

That sounds gross. If it was grape, fruit punch or watermelon I'd be all over it.

That still sounds pretty bad. I guess I'll just catch Raw tomorrow since I'm out of class studying and I'll shoot myself before I watch another Bears game.

Not worth not studying over.

Top Bottom