• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA |OT| F2P starting in February! Were you expecting a parade?

NeOak

Figured as much. I tried upping my cpu to 4 ghz from 3.9 and didn't notice much bump in fps. Maybe I'll up it a bit more to 4.1 or 4.2.

Not only that, you need to edit the S1Engine.ini to get more fps. I get 24 fps during Nexus now since i was able to get the game to put a load on my 7970

Kammie

Not only that, you need to edit the S1Engine.ini to get more fps. I get 24 fps during Nexus now since i was able to get the game to put a load on my 7970
What are the best fields to alter in the file? I've seen some guides but it seemed like it would involve hours and hours of tinkering.

Edit: This post makes it seem like I'm lazy. lol. I just meant to ask if there's a magic value that gives more results than anything else.

Edit 2: And is there any good way to get AA outside of the game? Any settings I try in CCC end up garbling any text onscreen, including the chat box.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Man this sucks, I decided to apply for the GAF guild but I was already part of some guild I joined randomly, so I left it, but I won't be able to officially apply to the GAF guild until the 24th, due to what I assume the games anti-guild-hopping system.;-; in the meantime I just completed my first dungeon (got a AWESOME sword + chest piece) did all the quests in Tuwangi Mire and leveled my slayer from 22 to 24 from all the XP I got from all those things I completed.

Best and (worst) part about the game is my character looking sluttier with every new piece of armor I get. Even the blues make my character look worse in that regard.:lol

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Decided to try and give this a go as I got burned out on Aion, tried a mystic on the EU realms but I'd honestly rather deal with a little lag to the US servers and try the EME experience rather than ever suffer GameForge and their ineptitude ever again, so I'll be restarting from scratch on the US servers instead.

Will join the GAF guild when I've made my new char :) (Edit: Or not... See below)

Edit: So I read up on the GAF Guild, Level 60 before applying, register on some other site, hardcore or what? - certainly nothing like any other GAF guild has ever done things so I guess I'll give it a miss, doesn't that kind of miss the point of being a GAF Guild? :/

Decided to try and give this a go as I got burned out on Aion, tried a mystic on the EU realms but I'd honestly rather deal with a little lag to the US servers and try the EME experience rather than ever suffer GameForge and their ineptitude ever again, so I'll be restarting from scratch on the US servers instead.

Will join the GAF guild when I've made my new char :) (Edit: Or not... See below)

Edit: So I read up on the GAF Guild, Level 60 before applying, register on some other site, hardcore or what? - certainly nothing like any other GAF guild has ever done things so I guess I'll give it a miss, doesn't that kind of miss the point of being a GAF Guild? :/

Roll on the PVP server (Mount Tyrannas). You are welcome there with open arms. :D

NeOak

Blame the shitload of gaffers (>90%) that quit the game after the first month. It became a ghost town so we had to heavily recruit non-gaffers and turn it into a traditional guild.

And why can't a GAF guild be an endgame hardcore guild? where does it say that it must be casual only?

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Blame the shitload of gaffers (>90%) that quit the game after the first month. It became a ghost town so we had to heavily recruit non-gaffers and turn it into a traditional guild.

And why can't a GAF guild be an endgame hardcore guild? where does it say that it must be casual only?

I'm not going to "blame" anyone, but closing the guild to a hardcore, endgame only after just a month seems a little extreme to me, and I honestly can't see the point of having it listed in the OP as a "GAF Guild" if it's not open to GAFFers without such stringent rules and application procedure. Hell you even stated yourself that recruitment was closed only a few pages back.

Become an endgame guild sure, but don't continue to advertise it as a GAF guild, because it certainly isn't one anymore.

Roll on the PVP server (Mount Tyrannas). You are welcome there with open arms. :D

Thanks, sounds like a plan.

NeOak

I'm not going to "blame" anyone, but closing the guild to a hardcore, endgame only after just a month seems a little extreme to me, and I honestly can't see the point of having it listed in the OP as a "GAF Guild" if it's not open to GAFFers without such stringent rules and application procedure. Hell you even stated yourself that recruitment was closed only a few pages back.

Become an endgame guild sure, but don't continue to advertise it as a GAF guild, because it certainly isn't one anymore.

Date guild was started: April 19, 2012. First day of NA Open Beta. None of the original founders besides me still play.

It is not new, its 10 months old. What you want is that we, the ones that have been there since day one and before the F2P transition, bend over our asses so you can join with a level 1 when there have been several gaffers that started recently and had no problem getting to 60 ASAP, joining and registering.

I'm sorry, but there are several reasons the guild is like that atm. Casual guilds die in TERA and have a very high member turnover rate. We got tired of that BS because we ended up getting being used as a "stepping stone" to join other hardcore guilds.

Makki

Yep. The game just got relaunched, so saying you missed the P2P train so you arent entitled to join the GAF guild until you powerlevel to 60 is kind of dickish. (Coming from a since beta player)

NeOak

Yep. The game just got relaunched, so saying you missed the P2P train so you arent entitled to join the GAF guild until you powerlevel to 60 is kind of dickish. (Coming from a since beta player)

Oh yes, it is. However, gaffers that were in the guild when the change in focus was announced supported the move citing as example the GW2 and FFXIV GAF guilds. How there was a lot of people but no one willing to do the content.

It was either do or die. TERA is not casual friendly at endgame at all. And while its not the grindfest it was back then, you need people with a certain mentality because of the direction the game is taking.

What i love the most is the sense of entitlement that people have sometimes. Instead of asking "hey, why is the gaf guild lv 60 only? can i join even though im starting now?" you just went and blasted the guild because it is not like every other GAF guild without even bothering to ask "why?"

Osiris

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't ask why because I didn't really care why.

Either the guild is open to GAFFers and is a GAF Guild, or it isn't. Yours isn't.

It's just another guild with some members from GAF possibly still in it, but it's not really a GAF guild. No biggie, but maybe remove it from the OP so others don't waste their time.

Ichabod

Banned
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't ask why because I didn't really care why.

Either the guild is open to GAFFers and is a GAF Guild, or it isn't. Yours isn't.

It's just another guild with some members from GAF possibly still in it, but it's not really a GAF guild. No biggie, but maybe remove it from the OP so others don't waste their time.

This is a good point. Been in the GAF guild since launch and got "purged" when the game went f2p and the try-hard mindset set in. *shrug*

KePoW

Banned
I have not read the past few pages of this thread.

But why can't a GAF guild just be for friendly chatting and social reasons? Is there a member count limitation in TERA guilds, or are you (NeOAK) philosophically against social guilds for some reason?

Mithos

Gold Member
In fact, the performance hit is due to the Scaleform UI that is CPU bound.

Yeah, I OC'ed my i7 930 today from 2.8Ghz -> 3.5Ghz (only have stock cooler so can't push it much more) and it was noticeable in TERA, but it was not enough though, still freezes now and then but not as much as before.

NeOak

This is a good point. Been in the GAF guild since launch and got "purged" when the game went f2p and the try-hard mindset set in. *shrug*

I have kicked you twice because of lack of activity.

I have not read the past few pages of this thread.

But why can't a GAF guild just be for friendly chatting and social reasons? Is there a member count limitation in TERA guilds, or are you (NeOAK) philosophically against social guilds for some reason?

Read page 129, its all there. Guilds have a 300 characters limit.

NeOak

Ok got it. So if there was no technical limit to number of guild members, you would be ok with having all GAF forum members?

Yes.

But since there is a limit, It's a question of who is or isn't willing to dedicate some time to run the content with other guild members, whom in the vast majority are 60s.

So, either we dedicate time and effort to the 60s that run the content who are 90% of our membership, or, I use that time to cater to people who may log in once a week and disappear for 2+ months without any notice.

We used to do that. The guild almost died twice because of that social focus. The PvP guild already died once because of that focus.

Would you ask me to risk the effort invested on the guild these past 10 months and invest time on people who aren't willing put some effort to do what a 10 month old guild does: Endgame?

Vade

I really do not see the issue with the current policy on the pve guild. If you want join the pve guild simply: level to 60, gear, and learn along the way.

Then you can apply similar to almost any end game/focus guild out there. Having some standards is never an issue.

You may say "but leveling with new people or meeting new people is the whole point of an mmo"; well you can make a guild yourself with the many new people who have joined Tera and just use Neogaf's mumble server, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399065 which is 75 slots.

KePoW

Banned
Yes.

But since there is a limit, It's a question of who is or isn't willing to dedicate some time to run the content with other guild members, whom in the vast majority are 60s.

Ok understood, no problem with that then.

The low member limit in TERA sucks!

Ricker

Okay so thats why I am still not back in the guild even though my application was accepted on the forums? or is it because the voting for Vanarchs ended today and no one can join the guild until the results are in...?...Believe is second by the way,Lunar sky has 24,000 votes compare to our 12,000,which is still good I guess...

NeOak

Okay so thats why I am still not back in the guild even though my application was accepted on the forums? or is it because the voting for Vanarchs ended today and no one can join the guild until the results are in...?...Believe is second by the way,Lunar sky has 24,000 votes compare to our 12,000,which is still good I guess...

Oh, sorry man. Invitations are done manually, so just whisper me in game.

And those numbers are the praises a guild has, not the votes lol. As for LS, they are the only guild in the server that can get more votes than us. We are in an alliance with them anyway, so its all good.

Both sides have valid points. It's totally understandable what NeOak is doing with the guild and also understandable how frustrating or disappointing it must be not to be able to just join and play with other members. He's not saying that you can't join, just that there are certain requirements that need to be met in order to join in addition to just being a GAF member. This is partly due to the nature of the game and the status of the guild. It's a tough position. I asked him about setting up a temporary overflow guild for the more casual players or for when they are competing for Vanarchy. He said they tried that in the past and it didn't work, not to mention all the additional time spent managing both guilds and members. It's a huge commitment and out of 10 original founding officers from GAF on the PVE server, only one is still around. The guild probably still exists today and is as popular and strong as it is because of the policies that they have in place.

The GAF GW2 guild implemented a similar policy and required people to be active and participate in the guild or risk being kicked. I was kicked myself after not logging in for like a week. This was done for two reasons, one being the limit on number of people allowed in a single guild, and two being they didn't want their membership cluttered with people that never play the game. Their policy was a little more lenient by allowing people back in upon request but it certainly wasn't a join and done guild. They also required or at least insisted that you signed up on the guild website.

I started the original GAF beta guild with androidcandy and Unknown Soldier and the interest and activity was so lackluster (not to mention some key members went to other servers - dammit Izayoi!) that we all went and joined separate guilds for launch so that we could do the content. None of us had any idea that the game's popularity on GAF would surge when the game launched. A different group of gaffers started the PVP guild at launch and while extremely active it suffered a huge blow when Diablo III came out and was all but dead until recently. It is thriving again but that is because we have taken a slightly more organized and less casual approach and have more than a handful of really dedicated players now. We're still a very casual friendly guild and will never be 'hardcore' but it doesn't hurt to have some form of policies and organization in place.

I was in a huge end game guild and one of the top guilds on the PVP server (World Boss) with many original K-TERA players. We were consistently Vanarch for each consecutive term and had one of the best GvG records on the server up until the guild's death. The guild died because we had a terrible douchebag of a GM, guild poaching, poor management by officers, mean spirited, selfish, and unhelpful players, and a hardcore mentality that stressed everyone out and caused a lot of unnecessary drama and general dislike of the game. The state of the game at the time also contributed to the turnover and painfully quick death around September of last year. This actually caused me to leave the game for some time and I learned a lot from that experience.

That said, I have a different philosophy for the PVP guild. The PVP guild is casual friendly and all members are open and welcome to apply. I believe that you can do most content in the game with a small but dedicated group of players. Some of the best guilds in the server have less than 50 members. For those people that are not geared enough to do certain content we will help them as much as we can but ultimately the amount of content they are able to do and when they do it will be up to them and the effort they put forth. There are no restrictions or requirements but we do have a basic set of rules. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game together, not make the game feel like a requirement or a job. If that means we never achieve Vanarchy or Consul or fame and fortune on our server of choice, then so be it. We will still do the best that we can and enjoy doing it, every step of the way.

Ok understood, no problem with that then.

The low member limit in TERA sucks!

Yes, it does. It's compounded by the fact that guilds are character based instead of account based. It has been suggested many times to EME to change this but I'm not sure what kind of priority it is for them. If the PVP guild ever gets close to the 300 limit (I already kicked about 100 that had not logged in to bother claiming their character after the server merge), we will also start culling members. It's unfortunate but necessary due to the limitations of the system. Anyone that is removed is welcome to re-apply at any time.

Talents

Banned
So I'm trying to play TERA for the first time but I keep getting the error "Unable to contact reliable source". How do I fix this? I've tried moving TERA from one folder to another and running as administrator but it doesn't work. Any other fixes/ideas?

Cheers.

Ricker

Oh, sorry man. Invitations are done manually, so just whisper me in game.

And those numbers are the praises a guild has, not the votes lol. As for LS, they are the only guild in the server that can get more votes than us. We are in an alliance with them anyway, so its all good.

Ah ok,I will be on tonight around 10 EST...

Ricker

So I'm trying to play TERA for the first time but I keep getting the error "Unable to contact reliable source". How do I fix this? I've tried moving TERA from one folder to another and running as administrator but it doesn't work. Any other fixes/ideas?

Cheers.

Thuesday is Maintenance sometimes,I think you get that that when the servers are down for it...try a little later,otherwise I am not sure...there is always the browser chat with customer support,which is pretty damn fast now(you might wait like 5 minutes) and they always solved my problems.

docbon

Both sides have valid points. It's totally understandable what NeOak is doing with the guild and also understandable how frustrating or disappointing it must be not to be able to just join and play with other members. He's not saying that you can't join, just that there are certain requirements that need to be met in order to join in addition to just being a GAF member. This is partly due to the nature of the game and the status of the guild. It's a tough position. I asked him about setting up a temporary overflow guild for the more casual players or for when they are competing for Vanarchy. He said they tried that in the past and it didn't work, not to mention all the additional time spent managing both guilds and members. It's a huge commitment and out of 10 original founding officers from GAF on the PVE server, only one is still around. The guild probably still exists today and is as popular and strong as it is because of the policies that they have in place.

The GAF GW2 guild implemented a similar policy and required people to be active and participate in the guild or risk being kicked. I was kicked myself after not logging in for like a week. This was done for two reasons, one being the limit on number of people allowed in a single guild, and two being they didn't want their membership cluttered with people that never play the game. Their policy was a little more lenient by allowing people back in upon request but it certainly wasn't a join and done guild. They also required or at least insisted that you signed up on the guild website.

I started the original GAF beta guild with androidcandy and Unknown Soldier and the interest and activity was so lackluster (not to mention some key members went to other servers - dammit Izayoi!) that we all went and joined separate guilds for launch so that we could do the content. None of us had any idea that the game's popularity on GAF would surge when the game launched. A different group of gaffers started the PVP guild at launch and while extremely active it suffered a huge blow when Diablo III came out and was all but dead until recently. It is thriving again but that is because we have taken a slightly more organized and less casual approach and have more than a handful of really dedicated players now. We're still a very casual friendly guild and will never be 'hardcore' but it doesn't hurt to have some form of policies and organization in place.

I was in a huge end game guild and one of the top guilds on the PVP server (World Boss) with many original K-TERA players. We were consistently Vanarch for each consecutive term and had one of the best GvG records on the server up until the guild's death. The guild died because we had a terrible douchebag of a GM, guild poaching, poor management by officers, mean spirited, selfish, and unhelpful players, and a hardcore mentality that stressed everyone out and caused a lot of unnecessary drama and general dislike of the game. The state of the game at the time also contributed to the turnover and painfully quick death around September of last year. This actually caused me to leave the game for some time and I learned a lot from that experience.

That said, I have a different philosophy for the PVP guild. The PVP guild is casual friendly and all members are open and welcome to apply. I believe that you can do most content in the game with a small but dedicated group of players. Some of the best guilds in the server have less than 50 members. For those people that are not geared enough to do certain content we will help them as much as we can but ultimately the amount of content they are able to do and when they do it will be up to them and the effort they put forth. There are no restrictions or requirements but we do have a basic set of rules. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game together, not make the game feel like a requirement or a job. If that means we never achieve Vanarchy or Consul or fame and fortune on our server of choice, then so be it. We will still do the best that we can and enjoy doing it, every step of the way.

Yes, it does. It's compounded by the fact that guilds are character based instead of account based. It has been suggested many times to EME to change this but I'm not sure what kind of priority it is for them. If the PVP guild ever gets close to the 300 limit (I already kicked about 100 that had not logged in to bother claiming their character after the server merge), we will also start culling members. It's unfortunate but necessary due to the limitations of the system. Anyone that is removed is welcome to re-apply at any time.

transferred to the pvp server.

can't guarantee i'll be really active though.

edit: fuck, can't keep the name dragula. i'll be playing as docbon. ;(

transferred to the pvp server.

can't guarantee i'll be really active though.

edit: fuck, can't keep the name dragula. i'll be playing as docbon. ;(

AWESOME. It's all good. We're on pretty much every night and plenty on the weekend. What level are your characters? If youre' not capped yet, there are a lot of new players and we have a bunch of alts.

docbon

My highest alt is a level 30 something Lancer but I should be able to catch up soon if I level that today instead of running Battlegrounds. There should be a few other upper 30s and some 40s in the guild currently.

I wouldn't sweat it though. Probably won't put a whole lot of time in til the weekend. Got midterms and whatnot til thursday.

Korean MMOs tend to always be super hardcore and grindy. Tera adds a new combat system on top of that. In general Korean MMOs are not for casual players and Tera is no exception though it disguises it's true nature when you are leveling from 1 to 60. From 1 to 60 it's classic WoW. At 60 it turns into Lineage 2. Tera was made by most of the original L2 team after all.

I have a Mystic alt at 35 if anybody on the PvP server needs a leveling buddy.

I might add that in general Koreans don't go for PvP much in MMOs. The Korean MMOs which have PvP are always hilariously unbalanced. It's just not a priority for them. Aion, L2, and now more recently Tera and Blade&Soul are all like this. ArcheAge recently launched in Korea and players report it is a grind at cap and the PvP is bad. So, nothing unexpected from a Korean MMO.

cilonen

Whoa. Not wanting to re-open a can of worms, but the only reason the GAF guild even exists anymore is because of the active way NeOak has maintained it.

TERA is two (or more) games. It's a fun action MMO while you level, then when you hit 60 it's a whole different game. The progression of the game at 60 necessitates that you have a group of competent players to buddy up with and run content to get gear so you can compete, the game becomes a social and political meta-game in order to progress.

We've had at least five waves of hardcore players come up through the ranks and every time almost all of them either burned out or bailed. I like helping people out so no biggie but the majority of us who are left and are still playing are now playing this other meta-game and it turns out that the changes bought with the F2P relaunch has made the split between the two 'faces' of TERA more stark. We're faced with a choice of being relevant at this new phase of endgame that the F2P changes have bought, or making ourselves content with just helping people through the 1-60 motions, losing relevance and essentially retreating into the background of TERA.

The Gaffers and like-minded crew who have stuck with us for - as NeOak says - 10 months all pretty much want to get in to all this new endgame content. And unfortunately this means we're going to have to be serious about it. We're not saying that we're closed to Gaffers; we're faced with the reality that if you really want to play this game, then the situation right now is that you're going to have to put a bit of effort in beforehand. Message us in game, get onto the mumble server and we'll help you through for sure - with all the nerfs to the dungeons since launch it's a breeze to get to 60, then you'll be welcomed with open arms into the guild.

Unfortunately due to the design of the game and decisions made by EME a successful guild can't be both a daycare center and compete at endgame. This does not mean we are not a GAF guild (and we're not even close to being the hardest of the hardcore, believe me); our additional requirements just mean that should you invest in the game and enjoy it that the legion of Gaffers and like minded souls you'll be playing with when you get to 60 are good, geared and having fun times rather than sitting alone in an instance queue only to be kicked from the PUG as soon as you actually get into the dungeon because your weapon had the wrong type of glow, or you were wearing the wrong type of crystals without realising.

NB: This mini-rant has been a sleep-deprived JetLag(TM) production, with a hint of exasperation at broken home internet and having to type it all out on a phone touchscreen, so sorry if it seems harsh.

This needs to be a permanent mount:

xEeJrb2.png

Finally got the entire Fraywind set to +9. Some recent GAF BG matches are posted below. I also got my Wielding Axe recipe, Secret Carver, and have about 4000 Agnitor credits and 1500 Bellicarium credits. Conjunct axe still seems so far away.

7qby7kK.png

GZIQIYt.png

qcNIRQI.png

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Is TERA end-game really more hardcore and grindy than say WoW for example? I mean arguably the 1 to 60 or 1 to 85 journey is pretty cruisy filled with varied and beautiful zones, lots of quests, dungeons etc then once you hit the level cap it becomes a completely different game where you have to constantly run heroics, grind bgs for honor, dallies, raids etc - and you have do a lot of those things consistently to stay relevant and keep up with all the content.

Styles

Entered CoF with a PuG and got kicked out after I said "I only have Greater Enduring Charms left, sorry. Forgot to stock up".

I wasted 40 minutes queuing up and 1 daily entry to the dungeon.

RIP.

NeOak

This needs to be a permanent mount:

xEeJrb2.png

Finally got the entire Fraywind set to +9. Some recent GAF BG matches are posted below. I also got my Wielding Axe recipe, Secret Carver, and have about 4000 Agnitor credits and 1500 Bellicarium credits. Conjunct axe still seems so far away.

7qby7kK.png

GZIQIYt.png

qcNIRQI.png

I don't see our match

:p

NeOak

The one where we won or the one where we lost? I can guess which but it's not pretty. :(

There was a PVE Believe on our team too though (Ardour or something like that).

=3

huehuehuehuehue

It was funny

*notice it says Mount Tyrannas & Believe*
*hop on mumble channel*
*"hey guys, didn't see ya there, how do you like the premade with VM?"
*get rage from Alora"
*runs*

:p

Is TERA end-game really more hardcore and grindy than say WoW for example? I mean arguably the 1 to 60 or 1 to 85 journey is pretty cruisy filled with varied and beautiful zones, lots of quests, dungeons etc then once you hit the level cap it becomes a completely different game where you have to constantly run heroics, grind bgs for honor, dallies, raids etc - and you have do a lot of those things consistently to stay relevant and keep up with all the content.

WoW has way more content than Tera. You basically run the same 2 dungeons a million times and do the same dailies every day for a absolutely awful drop rate and terrible enchant rate. Oh and the hardest dungeon in the game has an unforgiving difficulty level, everything the Argon Queen does is a oneshot on you in Hard Mode.

Does upgrading the guild level actually do anything in this game? I spent a few hours grinding guild tokens only to see no actual difference. Can't even do anything with the Guild Hall dude.

Credit to SmallWind via our Guild Forum:

Treeshark said:
First, this will hit sometime in March. There may be smaller patches until then, but this one is in March. There will be other things in the patch as well, but this post centers around the Nexus. while it will hopefully answer most of your questions, it may also raise questions. We will try to answer what we can, but it probably won't be until closer to the patch time :).

Now onto the changes in the Nexus:

Nexus Opening
  • A new announcement will happen in-game 10 minutes before the Nexus opens up. With this announcement, 4 NPC's will spawn at each Nexus location on the map.
  • Players will have to manually get the Nexus quest from these NPC's. As long as you are one of the first 120 people to talk to any of the NPC's for that Nexus spawn, you'll get the quest and can participate in that Nexus. (This quest will no longer be automatic)
  • All the Nexus you need will spawn from the start, along with the NPCs. The number that spawn will remain the same, and no new ones will spawn once one closes.

Nexus Quest
  • As stated earlier, if you are among the first 120 people in the Nexus spawn, you will get the quest. If you leave the Nexus, the quest will be automatically cancelled.
  • If you are the 121st player, you can choose to participate and attack the monsters in the Nexus, but you will not get a quest, nor any rewards or a NT stack.
  • The actual quest objectives will remain the same (finish all the stages of the Nexus).
  • Everyone must pick up their own quest. Your raid leader can't do this for you.

Inside the Nexus
  • Monsters in the Nexus will no longer drop reputation motes. Because of this, quest reward tables will be adjusted accordingly. The amount of Reputation points, Reputation XP, and gold rewards will be heavily increased for each Nexus stage and the Nexus Traverse.
  • The Nexus Traverse will now be accessible after closing just one Nexus.
  • The debuff for reducing the HP within a Nexus spawn will be removed. All other buffs and debuffs in the Nexus will stay.

Nexus Markers on the Mini-Map
  • Markers on the mini map will be adjusted.
  • Blue Nexus Symbol - when less than 50% of the receivable Nexus quests are available
  • Yellow Nexus Symbol - when somewhere between 51% to 70% of receivable Nexus quests are available.
  • Red Nexus Symbol - when somewhere between 71% to 99% of receivable Nexus quests are available.
  • A lock icon will be displayed when no more Nexus Quests are available
  • The remaining number of Nexus quests will be shown in an exact number. In other words, if there are 55 quests out of the initial 120 available, it will tell you exactly that.

And most importantly. If you finish a Nexus spawn, go finish the Nexus Traverse, you can go finish another Nexus spawn (and its quests if available), if you want to. You will not be able to complete another Nexus Traverse, however.

Survey for new Nexus Times: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Nexustimes

Source

Top Bottom