• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

How did people think that Ramona Flowers vs. Amy Rose was a one-sided battle in Ramona's favor? I've been through all of those books multiple times and Ramona's done nothing in the real world that can stack up to Amy.

Izuna

Banned
I keep getting these emails about money that ain't scams. Why does God love me all of a sudden?

BCT is keeping me right I guess.

zeemumu

What is that?

Batzarro
BATZARRO-BIZARRO.jpg

Nudull

Banned
How did people think that Ramona Flowers vs. Amy Rose was a one-sided battle in Ramona's favor? I've been through all of those books multiple times and Ramona's done nothing in the real world that can stack up to Amy.

I imagine not many people have the time or care to dig into Sonic lore.

So just played Drawn to Death. Pretty decent game. Hit the OT and learned David Jaffe said some sideways shit about hitler having some good ideas. And the man voted for Trump. Quickly deleted that shit from my hard drive.

So, anyone know any good free to play games on the PS4.

Numb

So just played Drawn to Death. Pretty decent game. Hit the OT and learned David Jaffe said some sideways shit about hitler having some good ideas. And the man voted for Trump. Quickly deleted that shit from my hard drive.

Not gonna bother downloading thx for heads up
Windjammers was free
Disc jam I mean

Slayven

Injustice 2 on your radar?
Don't know if you play MvC or first Injustice but always assumed for obvious reasons
Not day one

LOL, my opinions are known

Mizerman

Well damn...

-Gently cracks an egg over his face.-

With that out of the way. Apparently, Jaffe doesnt like Trump. Hates the guy but still thought Hillary was just as evil if not more so than Trump. Dudes an idiot. Also the stuff he continues on with is just...what the fuck.

This is the tweet

Yeeeep. Defintely not touching that game anytime soon. Fuck Jaffe.

Slayven

Interesting decision for them... ��

I wonder how upset he was when he decided to prtscrn, paste to paint, crop out all but your post to then upload to twitter.
He was big mad and little mad
Jordan peele's wife is the crazy chick from Brooklyn nine nine?
She's my favourite character in that show!
I always had a thing for Chelsea Peretti
How many people go to bed cursing your name?

Way too many, i think the actual number would scare me.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

Goddammit! I only played one match of Drawn to Death and was enjoying it too. Le sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom