• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Seems like it'll be something a lot of people could get behind and feel a little better about. Individuals without that crowd that they're own ID can shine and flourish in. It's got that engagement and acceptance that many want, but only get to dream about. The next great movement will be about getting people out from behind closed doors and celebrating life again.

I would mix this with peach Ciroc back in college

100pct_whitegrapepeach_210x356.png

Every time I did I had a good time out

shingi70

Banned
press play to begin your lesson.

see how she went from 'hollywood elite' to 'ambiguously ethnic but actually not really'?

Has it been bought up how the Jenner sisters pretty much went looking from as WASP as you could get to the 1-2 rungs below Rachel D in trying to pass themselves off as the same race as their sisters.

D i Z

That Pepsi commercial was directed by a White intern that listed Black Twitter as one of his references.

Is that really a problem? BT shout out is appreciated. The commercial got more Asian, Latin, Eastern and Black talent in it that any 3 nights of primetime tv.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I know when I'm busy protesting the deaths of unarmed black people by the hands of police brutality, nothing helps refresh me under that beating sun like an ice-cold Pepsi.

#Resist thirst with Pepsi©!

Nudull

Banned
Haven't seen searched anything Persona on YouTube since 2015. Refresh the site and BOOM, P5 spoilers on the front page.

D i Z

I know when I'm busy protesting the deaths of unarmed black people by the hands of police brutality, nothing helps refresh me under that beating sun like an ice-cold Pepsi.

#Resist thirst with Pepsi©!

I see that. I also see protests all around the world for essentially the same root causes.
Nobody has a monopoly on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom