• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
C8guq0lU0AcCTSS.jpg

https://huneybflyy.com/2017/04/03/f...-rocks-natural-hair-in-public-for-first-time/
<3
I've been waiting for this. Wonder why she waited til she got out of office to do it though.
People would have lost their damned minds.

13 Reasons. Just finished episode 11. This show..

finished episode 5, I'm digging the show. Only issue with it is that pretty much all the characters with the exception of hannah and clay are all assholes tbh, like theres no shades of grey with them at all. Tony is a bit of a wild card so idk what to make of him,

Shy

You'll get used to it.
I'm still trying to get used to the new controls. Like Options is Rush now and I keep pushing triangle

Oh man I didn't know all ya'll were on this

I played the Japanese version where action is O not X.

I've died three times by fucking up a stealth dodge.

I will say this is one of my complaints. Always action rolling to the wrong sides

The main character honestly looks too old to be high school

Maybe he was held back.

He stay fighting in the streets instead of hitting the books

Nudull

Banned
So a Youtuber I semi-followed suddenly put out a video basically saying "those screenshots may or may not be faked...but let me go ahead and do an awkward how-to on how to doctor a Youtube screenshot, just to show you how easy it is for no apparent reason! By the way, why are advertisers giving PDP shit when Family Guy and South Park are still around (just asking questions)?"

Yeah, that's one more off the sub list. Considering the political "both sides" stuff said Youtuber liked in the past (on top of the liked vids from folks making SJW jokes), I honestly should've seen this coming.

Persona 5 is damn good. I fell in love with my crew immediately, and felt intense hate for the
gym teacher
just as fast. It feels so weird to have fully animated scenes as in opposed to static pictures.

Shy

Don't you get it, Shy is a ghost.
LOL.
Actual photo..
Shhhh. We gotta keep that on the quiet.
I present to you... DERELICT!
That film is so jokes. &#128518;
The main character honestly looks too old to be high school
LOL. In that case think of it as a TV show.
Older, you say. :)
Not as old you fam, but i am in my mid to late 30s.
Too many weebs here for me.
Quiet, lil sis. &#128540;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom