• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

And y'all kept him famous.

Dude came to a Raptors game, and then went for drinks with LeBron afterward. Bye.

tumblr_omztinGKZn1qc9n6mo1_500.png

Another gem off of Twitter. My timeline is just being extra Black and petty this morning

There has been no evidence to think they wore any of this as a joke, but I am open to further proof. Until then lol
C_Hg0uQUAAEFhJp.jpg

Shouldn't you be a Hawk's fan

You got to explain why you would think that boss. Wizards fan until I find a good team to jump on the wave for. No shame.

Slayven

Another gem off of Twitter. My timeline is just being extra Black and petty this morning

You got to explain why you would think that boss. Wizards fan until I find a good team to jump on the wave for. No shame.

Don't you live in ATL? Aka Hotlanta aka City of Freaknic

Faustek

Evening.

My nieces dropped by yesterday, good lord they destroy your stamina
Now I get what parents are half zombies sometimes, after fun time, trying to break the house down, I went laid on my bed @7pm, woke up @3am, this was suppose to be a power nap!

Tell me about it. 4 hours I've been playing around with a friends twin. Just throwing them in the air, playing hide & seek and wrestling...This is worse than crossfit. No questions asked.

Old but the responses are just amazing. They were not having it at ALL

https://twitter.com/mailonline/status/783366335904542720

While the black South African middle class has grown and many live in big houses, with swimming pools and drive around in BMWs like their white peers; many poor whites live in squalid squatter camps just like their black peers.
ok?
Around 42,000 of the 4.5 million white South Africans are thought to live in poverty, which equates to 0.9 per cent.
But 63.2 per cent of the country's 43 million black South Africans also live in poverty and around 37 per cent of 'coloureds' - people of mixed race.
Ahh yeah, they really got their priorities correct here.

Rape as a pre consisting condition is messed up

Do I even want to know?

Faustek

America's latest push for health care reform lists rape as a preexisting condition. It's gone through the House.

The new US health bill,they are trying to make being raped a pre-consisting condition.

Some people really need to disappear. I don't care if it's self exile, put on a rocket, submarine or just kicked into a volcano. They need to disappear and never ever come close to interacting with anyone living.

America's latest push for health care reform lists rape as a preexisting condition. It's gone through the House.

Anything to tear down what Obama has done, even if that means claiming rape is a damn condition. I'm failing to realise how this shit is legal, theres no way this will pass senate. If it did... Well, I don't even know.

Malyse

Jesus.

Photoshop crashed and I lost 5 hours of work.
In spite of the fact that I've been saving frequently. My head hurts. I need to do something else.

zeemumu

Happy free comic book day. Read through that Secret Empire issue.

So
Cap's still worthy of the hammer despite being Hydra? Well, I'm interested.

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Howdy, folks..
Geeetings!!!
Morning all.
Morning, BCT.
Mornin', peeps.
Evening.
Alien getting average reviews, guess I skip that then.
Yeah. kinda expected it to, honeestly.

But i've already got my ticket. So fuck it, might as well go see it.
This is wonderful. As strange as this will sound, I hadn't held out much hope to ever see natural hair make such a strong come back. When I was a kid, it was the norm.
I'm really glad you liked it.

I didn't think anyone was going to click on it, cause i didn't realise it was the last the post on the last page.
I was about to repost it, until i saw your post..

Thanks.
Jesus.

Photoshop crashed and I lost 5 hours of work.
In spite of the fact that I've been saving frequently. My head hurts. I need to do something else.
Fuck, i'm so sorry to here that happened to you, D.D.

darklin0

Banned
Afternoon everyone.

Excited to watch Gaurdians tonight. Watching the Marvel films in theater with my little brother have been some of my favorite memories.

I'm in August and I maxed out
Kawakami first (the teacher). That forbidden love just was too appealing

trying to max out makoto's but she needs lvl5 charm, its taking forever to get :( up to september. 5th palace is extremely fucking long bro, its starting to get a bit annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom