• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

The adapter was like 3 bucks, and i still got the onboard soundcard. The sound just sucks, until i get something new More annoying then anything
That's not too bad then.
Hope everyone's day went well. Work was wild for me. Got called every word in the book, but he came out more angry than anyone I've ever seen. Dude was so heated by my responses he couldn't even finish the word motherf-, made some grunting sound, and cut.
Sorry you had to endure that. At least you got the last laugh.

Sch1sm

fSF5YBt.png

Alright, alright. I'm playing. Hope you're doing alright, all games aside.

---

‘Blue Lives Matter' billboard installed near site of fatal police shooting of Walter Scott

HM?

Even hit Canadian news, just saw the story when I turned my TV on. Wild.

That's not too bad then.

Sorry you had to endure that. At least you got the last laugh.

I feel great now. Would have only been worse if I took the "high road" and let him give me shit without saying anything. It's a thing with the job, though. People don't understand the type of barriers a person can come across in a pharmacy while putting through meds.

Slayven

Alright, alright. I'm playing. Hope you're doing alright, all games aside.

---

‘Blue Lives Matter’ billboard installed near site of fatal police shooting of Walter Scott

HM?

Even hit Canadian news, just saw the story when I turned my TV on. Wild.

I feel great now. Would have only been worse if I took the "high road" and let him give me shit without saying anything. It's a thing with the job, though. People don't understand the type of barriers a person can come across in a pharmacy while putting through meds.

When you hate so much you can't even let the dead rest

Shy

I can imagine.

People blaming you when their prescription isn't right and so forth, when it's not your fault.
giphy.gif

Keep riding..
Goodness.

Taken too far

I'll only post in tekken coli threads
Just reading the rest is too much already

I've seen you in that Tekken 7 thread.

I'm now 100% positive that there are no good parts of Coli besides JBO because TSC is full of stupidity, TLR is...TLR, and Coliseum is full of sexism and shit

Now I know why I tolerate that site now, because I've thrown a good chunk of the posters there in my ignore list. I checked it today and it's looking like a Tolkien novel

cdyhybrid

There's a movie coming out with a white dude playing a native Hawaiian in WW2.

It takes place on the island that's essentially cut off from western influence and has been left by the landowners to allow native Hawaiians to continue their way of life.

akira28

There's a movie coming out with a white dude playing a native Hawaiian in WW2.

It takes place on the island that's essentially cut off from western influence and has been left by the landowners to allow native Hawaiians to continue their way of life.

I'm guessing they cut the landowners a check, so they can run the biz straight into the 22nd century.

Zaverious

You wanna know what was some bullshit? Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Can't believe I invested in that shit. Felt worse than Bleach because I actually cared about it.

LionPride

Banned
I only stick to the wrestling threads on the coli

Arguing with a coli militant re: cosby's innocence sealed the deal

"Bed wench"
"Something against women"
"Something against LGBTQ"
"Cosby was right"
"OJ ain't do it"
"Other dumb sexist/racist/homophobic/transphobic/biphobic/whateverthefuck bullshit"

Numb

You wanna know what was some bullshit? Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Can't believe I invested in that shit. Felt worse than Bleach because I actually cared about it.

Bleach had a bad ending
Hitman had the type of ending that made me want go back in time and not read
"Bed wench"
"Something against women"
"Something against LGBTQ"
"Cosby was right"
"OJ ain't do it"
"Other dumb sexist/racist/homophobic/transphobic/biphobic/whateverthefuck bullshit

They take sexist shit to a whole new lvl

Young Magus

I only stick to the wrestling threads on the coli

Arguing with a coli militant re: cosby's innocence sealed the deal

The only good things that came from the coli were:
The DBZ thread
Smilies (dahellvsmjcry)(micheal jordan and dahell album covers)
The Chris B thread
No Nikkas Micheal Jordan
and
Roy's summory of the site

Can you imagine if gaf met the coli

You mean GAF-Hop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom