• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

*sees moe*
xI17k6L.gif

RedSwirl

Man, these White people are still out here shook. They are not realizing that its always been this way just people of color are used to it, we expect it. These poorer white people are like, "but, but, but we're in the club" and the rich people are like, "what did you think was going to happen after we were through with them?"

Any specific thing that brought this up?

Numb

So much anime and horsery happened
@schism they can be be good. Although I prefer that Transistor OST över Bastion. Also having 3 languages in common wasn't enough. Maybe I should pick up French to woo harder 😋

zeemumu

That was a horrifying dream.

It was basically just me laying in the dark and then a recording of a 911 call started playing from nowhere. The dispatcher was talking to this frantic woman who believed that she might be in some kind of danger, and when the dispatcher was asking for information, the woman kept giving information that fit a murder that had happened in that area a few days prior (her personal information was that of the deceased and she thought that the date was a few days ago), and as soon as the dispatcher pointed that out, the woman screamed and the line went dead.

And from there I was listening to a conversation between a husband and his wife whose hand he apparently had a hand in killing, and I started panicking because all of this was freaking me out. Then the dream took a "wait, what?" turn when it turned out that the woman was in fact Knuckles.

It's not even 5AM yet and I don't have to leave until around 8 but I don't feel like going back to sleep after that.

That was a horrifying dream.

It was basically just me laying in the dark and then a recording of a 911 call started playing from nowhere. The dispatcher was talking to this frantic woman who believed that she might be in some kind of danger, and when the dispatcher was asking for information, the woman kept giving information that fit a murder that had happened in that area a few days prior (her personal information was that of the deceased and she thought that the date was a few days ago), and as soon as the dispatcher pointed that out, the woman screamed and the line went dead.

And from there I was listening to a conversation between a husband and his wife whose hand he apparently had a hand in killing, and I started panicking because all of this was freaking me out. Then the dream took a "wait, what?" turn when it turned out that the woman was in fact Knuckles.

It's not even 5AM yet and I don't have to leave until around 8 but I don't feel like going back to sleep after that.
lmao

Slayven

Forgot to mention.

The live action GITS doesn't have an after credit scene.

In case any of you guys were wondering.

That TV movie with Paul Mcgann. ?
Nah didn't like it.

Also can't stand Nu Who.

00QGcqq.gif

Lo4ITjN.gif

I saw American Who without knowing what Dr.Who was, it was trippy

zeemumu

Dreams about Sonic characters? We got to do better as a society.

I'm thinking that was my subconscious' attempt to shield me from the horror by making the situation ridiculous. It did lighten things up enough for me to escape because I was pretty shaken up until that point. Up until then I was basically facing the wall in my bed on the "If I don't see it, it can't kill me" rules.

I'd blame the Nightmare on Elm Street talk in here before I went to bed but the Fat Boys were nowhere to be found so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom