• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds boring but some basic car safety/breakdown gear is always a good thing to have in a car. That or some jump leads for her to shove in the boot.

Not the most exciting gifts I know

Essential though, good ideas.

Custom floor mats are a must if you have wet weather and want to keep a clean car, plus they do make it look clean and more roomy inside asthetically. But the typical emergency road kit if anything. Blind spot mirrors, phone mount, car charger etc.

Good idea on the custom.

I just imagined opening the door and being like "look babe, floor mats!" And it just being the clear joints. Lol

I'm going to take a look around autozone and see what I might be able to grab before picking up the car later.

It's true though man, the look of the clown just looks kind of off. But then I don't get scared by horrors anymore.

Yeah, new Penny does look more goofy and try hard compared to original Penny, which is probably why it worked. The original looked like a basic party clown until he got creepy.

latest

zeemumu

I mean her being in a robotic body isn't a spoiler. The weird
racebending
stuff is new.

But I already knew about that. That's the thing. How did I already know if I didn't read a script leak, spoiler thread, and I haven't seen the movie?

I thought that was common knowledge

cdyhybrid

But I already knew about that. That's the thing. How did I already know if I didn't read a script leak, spoiler thread, and I haven't seen the movie?
It was a popular "well maybe if they do this, ScarJo will make sense as the Major!" theory in a lot of threads when her casting was announced.

I mean, it's a fairly obvious way to explain it, not some Shyamalanian twist.

Are you talking about
Major's mind being into another body?
Because at the end of the original
that happens after the puppet master mess and she (her body) "dies/gets destroyed".
Or am I missing something, its been a while since I've seen the movie but I remember some parts.

Johndoey

Banned
Are you talking about
Major's mind being into another body?
Because at the end of the original
that happens after the puppet master mess and she (her body) "dies/gets destroyed".
Or am I missing something, its been a while since I've seen the movie but I remember some parts.
So the end of the original movie has her
merge consciousness with the A.I
and the spare
body in provided by her second in command I believe
. Her body is completely disposable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom