• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

Cats can swim bitch!!!

Lol.

So I'm gonna ask this question again since I got no traction last time. What marvel book is worth picking up on the monthly? Hell what book period from either company. I want something all around good.

Well new Avengers and Superior SPiderman

Shit be wilding out. Spiderman punching folks in the titty and fucking dwarfs.

Slayven

So Super Heroes are going with genocide now?

First Namor started it by flooding Wakanda. It is hard out there on the streets.

8560963392_2534d37970_b.jpg

ReiGun

Cats can swim bitch!!!

Lol.

So I'm gonna ask this question again since I got no traction last time. What marvel book is worth picking up on the monthly? Hell what book period from either company. I want something all around good.
Marvel: Captain America, Daredevil, New Avengers, X-Men, Hawkeye, Thor: God of Thunder

DC: Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Earth 2, Batman, Superman Unchained, The Movement

That's everything I'd recommend. Take your pick and see what you like.

ReiGun

Anita stuff gaming side is some creeper ass shit.
The obsession with her is sad. Kinda hilarious because of how pressed people are, but mostly sad because people are throwing all this vitriol and abuse at her when shit really isn't that serious. She's doing a little vid series on games and sexism and rather than just being able to say "oh. Neat" people have blown it up and gotten angry over it. I don't even think they know what they're trying to fight anymore.

Is he doing a good job fighting Darkseid with the skills he learned from the barrio?
No, but he got beat up by the Suicide Squad. Cause apparently, Waller needs four harded criminals to detain a teenager.

Sad part is she doesn't really talk about anything remotely controversial. Gaming is full of dumbass female characters, generic ass female in distress storylines and has a penchant for just scantily clad women that knock any immersion out of the picture. And this is worth death threats and stalking? The fuck.

Slayven

The obsession with her is sad. Kinda hilarious because of how pressed people are, but mostly sad because people are throwing all this vitriol and abuse at her when shit really isn't that serious. She's doing a little vid series on games and sexism and rather than just being able to say "oh. Neat" people have blown it up and gotten angry over it. I don't even think they know what they're trying to fight anymore.

No, but he got beat up by the Suicide Squad. Cause apparently, Waller needs four harded criminals to detain a teenager.
His is a minority.

Sad part is she doesn't really talk about anything remotely controversial. Gaming is full of dumbass female characters, generic ass female in distress storylines and has a penchant for just scantily clad women that knock any immersion out of the picture. And this is worth death threats and stalking? The fuck.
Added to Ignore list.

G-Fex

I kinda figured the anita scam artist thread was a lie. I knew it before I clicked it. They've been calling her that since way back.

I am informed by her videos and she isn't really wrong at all. Bitter gamers I guess. (God I hate that word)

ReiGun

Lttp: I listened to "Same Love" for the first time. Shit sounds like it channeled the energy of every after school and Captain Planet episode known to man. So simplistic and patronizing.

Also, listening to Berzerk...Hey remember MMLP and The Eminem Show? Good times.

So they get the award shows that they deserve

True. Shame because this is a conversation that's worth having.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Oh FFS. If people don't like her that much, then stop paying attention. It isn't rocket science.

The outrage towards her kinda proves her points about the state of the industry in the first place. FUCK!

G-Fex

Oh FFS. If people don't like her that much, then stop paying attention. It isn't rocket science.

The outrage towards her kinda proves her points about the state of the industry in the first place. FUCK!

gamers having outrage like rabid fanboys or comic book fanboys or any other fanboys? Shocking.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think I broke some sort of unwritten rule by mention stacking around white people

FyreWulff

When people run out of anything to hold on to, they just resort to doxing

"I hate you so much I'm going to try and take your life away and pull up old stuff becuzmu hurt my feelin's"

Top Bottom