• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot Atlantis existed. I'll never watch that junk.

It aint no treasure planet

That was a weird couple of years at Disney

Eisner: Get this guys. What if, and go with me here...what if we made some sci-fi explodey adventure movies to appeal to teenage boys!

Meeting Guy: Uh sir, that's uh, not really what Disney animation is about. I was thinking of a musical fantasy, with catchy songs, well-developed characters, great animation, ya know like we used t--

Eisner: BOOM! *makes explodey noises with his mouth* WHOOSH BAM! Sci-Fi as fuck, nigga! Titan A.E. and Final Fantasy Spirits Within were underrated man, I'm tellin ya'

Texas and Alabama sure don't like women or girls having access to reproductive choices and health lately.

The fact that they are willing to subject these girls to a trial against their fetuses is insane. And they have to prove that they are "worthy" of an abortion. Because a minor who is mature can have an abortion, but an immature minor should have a baby?

Instead of "guardian ad litem", I suggest that the legal defense for the fetus should be called an Advocatus Homunculi.

Also, Atlantis was good. Don't diss Cree Summer.

strobogo

Banned
ZyjFP3H.jpg

Malyse

My bad. Now that I think about it, I've never seen an actual Spanish restaurant. Without looking it up (because I'm a lazy shit) I'd imagine it is probably pretty similar to Italian/Greek. A lot of sea food and nuts and whatnot.

I've seen one, but it was gone before I could check it out.

I would go with Indian and Greek cuisine first. To me they have distinct taste that set them apart from the other cuisine.
I love Thai soups and dessert. Sooo damn good. Coco milk chicken soup and sticky rice mangos delicis.

Pretty sure you had some form of Italian(pizza, pasta,etc ) unless you want the authentic experience. Cheap place for this is Olive Garden

I said much Italian, not no Italian. I mean, I've had all the bullshit MURICA versions of stuff, but not so much real deal. Ironic, since my favorite food other than strawberries is tiramisu.

Maybe the worst or all Disney movie

Not even remotely true.

Home-On-The-Range.jpg

home on the range exists. and atlantis was dope

Beat me to it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Action Jackson is a great movie, and everyone should watch it.

Silky

Banned
Says the Nigga that Netflix said should watch "I got the hook up" cause it suits his taste.

7sdc7.png

--

Job hunt still swallowing my soul. Hurts even more knowing that fucking assholes in your family are still getting hired while you're still sitting on your hands. If I can just get the easiest part time gig to compliment the school thing, I'd be set. I'd have my own place in ~5 months too.

harSon

Banned
Job sent around a card for people to sign. I look at the front and its a card for a death in the family. I open it up and read a few of the passages, and its for a dog. IIl never understand....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That feeling brehs when you tell your mother what your future plans are and while she is saying "thats good" she is making faces like
stopit.png

fantasia2.png

what.png

One of my coworkers tried to "bye felicia" me today. I fired back and asked her if she even knew what that reference was from. She looked at me, then around the room, then went back to her salad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
One of my coworkers tried to "bye felicia" me today. I fired back and asked her if she even knew what that reference was from. She looked at me, then around the room, then went back to her salad.

everyone knows, everyone on the planet has seen Friday

Silky

Banned
The Pit Bull Culture Thread, y'all

Some of these posts here are disgusting. Just replace pit bull with black people. That's the same stuff said back when we were a not so tolerant society. Why pick and choose these negative articles to scold the breed and spout your hatred.

Says the Nigga that Netflix said should watch "I got the hook up" cause it suits his taste.

That's just Netflix cism. Watch Fresh and Menace To Society and they'll recommend you Juwanna Man cause obviously the only qualities you look for in films is 'black people are in it'

I wouldn't be talking with your "White Chicks is a good comedy"/"Players Club deserved an Oscar" ignorant ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom