• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV-MA (S) under the cut:

Any of yall ever fuck while someone watched before? Popped my audience cherry tonight. Don't really have a problem with it. Girl watching said that I was so dominant though.

Kreed

popped into the anime thread before bed...how in the world did TerraFormars get made???

Terra Formars OVA

Once upon a time, mankind had a dream. A dream of conquering a dark and inhospitable country, and making it more like our own. But despite all our efforts, one thing stood in our way; repellent giant savages, more like vermin than true man, simply would not stand by and let their betters conquer their pathetic homeland for some unfathomable reason. So you see, we really had no choice but to try and kill them all. It was the moral thing to do; you might even call it the final solution.

iFvyLXmsijhA.jpg
ie0PmvZLscHNz.jpg
ib1QMnu0aJmo5t.jpg
iofgY1Lx1X1AJ.jpg
iC2CYjcRot84F.jpg
ib0eDWg0ZOLBkF.jpg
i0oJLp4Fs5ek6.jpg
ilMFtryoETKjz.jpg
io2Nq2LDl96db.jpg
ib1OzpLFbrcHbE.jpg
ibr6sVzaCtCLax.jpg
ibkD6bT5yJRYGE.jpg

#ANIME

Nahhhhh........

Mortemis

Banned
The creator said the physical design was based on homo erectus, not black people.........

uh-huh

I want to call this shit fuckery, but that'd be insulting everything else I called fuckery.

Anyways, I finally got to watch the new Space Dandy episode, fucking beautiful. Truly aoty.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
yeah its pretty bad

even without the atlanta falcons killing everything in sight

This page is full of fuckery.

Also, what's the over/under on Taylor getting a Kendrick/Yeezy/Drake feature in the next 2 years? Evidence seems to be mounting...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm usually the first to shit on people but the resounding response is "lol they can't be serious"

k0n0Ppw.jpg

Am I motherfuckin tripping? No seriously, what in thee flying fuck am I looking at? I woke to this shit.

Edit: Slay, who says she hasn't already?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bv10o_iCQAAUBG0.jpg

Yeah, call me controlling or whatever the fuck, but I'll be godamned if I'ma let my woman leave the house like this.

The godamn disrespect
i6P2EGLjoNGyQ.png

When I saw, I just SMH. Oh Amber

Still like Lorde, don't care.

k0n0Ppw.jpg

Am I motherfuckin tripping? No seriously, what in thee flying fuck am I looking at? I woke to this shit.

Edit: Slay, who says she hasn't already?

Source?

Also Demi Lovato, I would drink her bath water.

Jado

Banned
The intense emotions Beyonce causes in people, be they "for" or "against," are lost on me because I find the woman totally boring. I mean, I see the appeal, but the crazy deifying and hatred seem a tad much. But then, what do I know?

This is pretty much how I feel. Women at work talk about her like she's drop-dead gorgeous, a goddess, once-in-a-generation rare talent.

I'm just like... nah. Good pop music singer who is decently attractive. Let's not get carried away please.

k0n0Ppw.jpg

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway the Jalapeno double from McDonalds is legit good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom