• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Lin is 54 in book 4.

I don't even want to know how Toph found out.
Probably just made it up.
10470717_1557753711152681_5944389162062841520_n.png

Very stubborn, one of them went on a rant this morning complaining about 98% of the fandom hating him.

I wanted to be immature and hit her with a "U Mad?" but I opted not to
Not our fault he wasn't written that well and in a relationship that he got laser cannoned out of. He almost died like Star Scream.

Bataar and Kuvira had the best relationship.

Korra should have gotten with Mako.

Asami should have died and her dad gone back to jail.

Mmmmmmyessssss

Chuck Huber should have voiced Kuvira
Huber is a real life teacher and father, I'm pretty sure he's dealt with the same shit. Though Huber voicing a deep voiced chick would be hilarious. He could use his Shou Tucker voice.
Bataar and Kuvira had the best relationship.

Korra should have gotten with Mako.

Asami should have died and her dad gone back to jail.

Mmmmmmyessssss

So good that he got his ass Megatron cannoned for it.

giphy.gif

You just don't understand
Dr Stein wanted to dissect everything, one of his best roles. It's hard to understand a relationship where the woman barely remember the guys name. Didn't even get a kiss, he got hugged before she shot his ass. Dude says I love you and gets hugged, it says it all.

I mean...
3751913-9061230646-giphy.gif
I said one of his best roles. Hiei, Dr. Stein and OG Shou Tucker show off his talent really well. Shin Chan's dad is probably the closest to his actual life though. Considering how YYH is one of my favorite Shounen shows I didn't think I'd have to mention it since I stan it on here quite often.

Man the character design and art fidelity in this show is so good

All of the gifs from other shows posted in this thread look so low quality in comparison. Even ATLA to an extent. This show has spoiled me

yes i know writing and all that

So smart the man didn't even realize his girl didn't even love him.

Nah, she loved him. She is sad when she chooses to sacrifice him.

Shame that Kuvira is dumb enough to blow away the only guy who could fix her robot and in general the guy who gave her the power she needed. If you notice once Bataar breaks away from that basic girl she loses pretty fast.

tumblr_m3xctzWBl01qffn1vo2_500.gif

Nah, she loved him. She is sad when she chooses to sacrifice him.

Shame that Kuvira is dumb enough to blow away the only guy who could fix her robot and in general the guy who gave her the power she needed. If you notice once Bataar breaks away from that basic girl she loses pretty fast.

tumblr_m3xctzWBl01qffn1vo2_500.gif
This is true. After that happens she loses whatever emotional support she ever had. No family, no friends no anything. I just wish they wrote him better, her too, but I've said that a million times already. I mean Kuvira was just so alone at the end and I just felt sorry for her. I think that's why I relate to her a little. And then after that you just see Korra with all of her friends and it's just something I don't think Kuvira ever really experienced. She never had sense of belonging or a close group of friends, just an outcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom