• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this is the scene you're referring to.

tNke8Pr.png
Mako's like:
Mojo.jpg

Afrocious

I've been eating Tumblr up with all the artwork, posts, and analysis of Korra and Asami's interactions.

I think I should rewatch the series with Korrasami goggles, considering I already didn't have my hetero lens in my eyes when I saw them as a good fit together back in Book 3.

CPL4a9o.png

Daemul

Now that I've had time to think on it, I think Bryke could have actually gotten away with a lot more in regards to depicting the whole Korrasami thing. They didn't need to have them be all "I love you!" and snog each others faces off or something OTT like that lol, they just needed to have more interactions, introduce some flirting, add more blushing and let them get a little bit touchy feely from time to time, things like that.

All this would have flown under the censor radar as its not explicit, but when the moment came at the end of the finale, no one could have said they didn't see it coming, hetro lenses(what a terrible term) on or not.

Afrocious

We need Korra Effect 1, 2, and 3. In the first game, we can have Mako.

The series will end with Korra and Asami walking into three different colored beams.

Now that I've had time to think on it, I think Bryke could have actually gotten away with a lot more in regards to depicting the whole Korrasami thing. They didn't need to have them be all "I love you!" and snog each others faces off or something OTT like that lol, they just needed to have more interactions, introduce some flirting, add more blushing and let them get a little bit touchy feely from time to time, things like that.

All this would have flown under the censor radar as its not explicit, but when the moment came at the end of the finale, no one could have said they didn't see it coming, hetro lenses(what a terrible term) on or not.

That's what I've been saying, all it needed was to feel more built up so it was more deserving of being the end end.

We need Korra Effect 1, 2, and 3. In the first game, we can have Mako.

The series will end with Korra and Asami walking into three different colored beams.
My female Shepard was actually quite gay in the first game so pretty much Mako never gets Korra in my playthrough. I would've chased after either Asami or Kuvira.

Afrocious

My female Shepard was actually quite gay in the first game so pretty much Mako never gets Korra in my playthrough. I would've chased after either Asami or Kuvira.

Jinora will be the star child.

Jinora: Pick one of these three absolutely shitty resolutions.

Korra: No.

Jinora: SO BE IT

*cue shittiest ending where we see a hologram of Asami talking about how the spirits ate everyone for ten thousand years*

Jinora will be the star child.

Jinora: Pick one of these three absolutely shitty resolutions.

Korra: No.

Jinora: SO BE IT

*cue shittiest ending where we see a hologram of Asami talking about how the spirits ate everyone for ten thousand years*
If that's essentially how Mass Effect 3 ended that sounds stupid as fuck, no wonder why I never beat that game.

Toa TAK

Banned
Can we do us all a favor and never bring up that atrocity of an ending? I don't need the mental breakdown nor should I revisit that feeling of massive disappointment and confusion again.

Wanderer5

Can we do us all a favor and never bring up that atrocity of an ending? I don't need the mental breakdown nor should I revisit that feeling of massive disappointment and confusion again.

Red, Green, or Blue?:p

Man the outroar of the ending was quite a time heh.

Toa TAK

Banned
Red, Green, or Blue?:p

Man the outroar of the ending was quite a time heh.

I dunno. I like to think it's pretty bad when someone of such horrible taste, and pretty much can enjoy anything, like myself, can suddenly recognize they've been jipped as bad as that.

And we all came out that day.

=(

SoulUnison

Banned
I recorded a couple tracks from the game because I couldn't find them anywhere and they were too good to pass up.
Note that I don't think these tracks have any officially released names, so I'm just naming them as I see 'em.

"Professional Bending"
Plays for a criminally short amount of time in Chapter 1, and in certain rounds of Pro Bending mode.

"Treads on Tundra"
Plays during the "Mecha Tank Trio" boss fight.

"Deal With It!"
Plays during the "Mecha Tank Trio" boss fight when only one enemy is remaining.

Toa TAK

Banned
I recorded a couple tracks from the game because I couldn't find them anywhere and they were too good to pass up.
Note that I don't think these tracks have any officially released names, so I'm just naming them as I see 'em.

"Professional Bending"
Plays for a criminally short amount of time in Chapter 1, and in certain rounds of Pro Bending mode.

"Treads on Tundra"

"Deal With It!"

You're my hero for getting these out.

Afrocious

I dunno. I like to think it's pretty bad when someone of such horrible taste, and pretty much can enjoy anything, like myself, can suddenly recognize they've been jipped as bad as that.

And we all came out that day.

=(

Yeah. I knew the ending was considered horrible before I touched ME3. I finally got to the end and I understood all the uproar. I would've been furious if I didn't expect it.

At least the Citadel DLC was good. That's the only gaming-related thing that ever moved me. Made me tear up at the end. That's the true ending to the series.

Toa TAK

Banned
Yeah. I knew the ending was considered horrible before I touched ME3. I finally got to the end and I understood all the uproar. I would've been furious if I didn't expect it.

At least the Citadel DLC was good. That's the only gaming-related thing that ever moved me. Made me tear up at the end. That's the true ending to the series.

It's funny, because I had heard something I can only equate to that of a faint whisper that the ending was bad. But that was it, "the ending was bad". So I shrugged it off and went "Everyone on the internet complains about stuff."

And why should I believe one comment? I loved ME1+2 to death and ME3 was no different up to the ending. Moving, adventurous, and everyone who played it was emotionally invested in their Shepard and the characters in each game how could the ending possibly suck?

Then it happened.

Anyways, here's something to stay on topic:
tumblr_nh47k3j73q1qcsd3co2_500.gif

I've been eating Tumblr up with all the artwork, posts, and analysis of Korra and Asami's interactions.

I think I should rewatch the series with Korrasami goggles, considering I already didn't have my hetero lens in my eyes when I saw them as a good fit together back in Book 3.

CPL4a9o.png
Not gonna lie, when I was scrolling down, I initially thought it was a fan art of Asami riding Korra from behind.

I'm probably the only person on here besides you that will miss Kuvira, the rest of the fanbase, well not all just some are stuck on Korrasami.

I wanna say I'd miss her, but I feel like what I'd mean that in reference to the idea of the character more than what was actually shown. She did have cool moments tho.

Toa TAK

Banned
I'm probably the only person on here besides you that will miss Kuvira, the rest of the fanbase, well not all just some are stuck on Korrasami.

I wanna say I'd miss her, but I feel like what I'd mean that in reference to the idea of the character more than what was actually shown. She did have cool moments tho.

She had some cool moments and I like her character design. Some of fan art actually tells a pretty good story.
I'll miss her more than all of you put together.
tumblr_nh2p1tVFOF1r3skewo1_1280.png

As for her horrible, writing, though... Bryke should give me a call next time.

"Professional Bending"

"Treads on Tundra"

"Deal With It!"
Professional Bending

Holy fuck.

Eargasms

Mononoke

Banned
Hey, how is everyone doing tonight?

I'm spending Christmas Eve all alone. I kind of went through some really tough times the past couple of days. I just wanted to say hi, and just have someone to talk to I guess. Hope everyone is happy.

Magwik

Banned

I'm spending Christmas Eve all alone. I kind of went through some really tough times the past couple of days. I just wanted to say hi, and just have someone to talk to I guess. Hope everyone is happy.
Definitely could be better. Spent the day with the family yet still felt completely isolated and alone. There's plenty of people here in KorraGAF and GAF itself who have or are spending the holidays alone who can relate and would love to talk I'm sure, myself included. <3

Toa TAK

Banned
I will miss her potential, but I will not our beloved good Hitler
She's the best Hitler you'll ever get. #fact
Of course you'll miss her the most, we don't have that eyebrow connection you have with her.
They have a mind of their own.

Not like Emila Clarke's though.
Not gonna lie. If we get another hype metalbender in the comics or whatever down the line, my want of Kuvira will drop dramatically.
Never gonna happen.

Toa TAK

Banned

Hi! I hope you have a better Christmas Day.

I just spent the day chllin' with the family watching movies.

Now I'm just finishing the day playing some One.

I'm doing well. I don't celebrate so I'm just here as normal. Hope you're doing well man. We're all always glad to chat with you!

Hamlet

"Professional Bending"

"Treads on Tundra"

"Deal With It!"
Fantastic.
Thanks for ripping these.

Hope you have a good Christmas. Korragaf will always be here for ya.
As for my Christmas ok I suppose. Walked down to the beach got too hot so went home and now currently at my sisters for a barbecue though it looks like it's going to pour down.
Probably going to go see The Hobbit in the next few days as that comes out here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom