• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

Any word on the WiiU version? I think I'm starting to get hyped and I'm not even a Zelda fan, but I'm definitely not buying a Switch at the current price

raven777

Did gamespot post review early?
C56FgwaVMAAeudL.jpg:large

I'll take all the "problems" of Skyward (most of which I don't agree with) over Mehjora's Mask :p

Skyward's highs for me are way, way greater.

SS had amazing highs, but far too many lows with the bad pacing. I was sure I was being trolled by Fi and the tadtones quest. MM is amazeballs throughout and peaks with the amazing Stone Tower area. Ah so so good.

BoTW will be amazing though. Ugh I love Zelda. I complain all the time about little shit but it's only because this is one of the very few series I hold to extremely high standards. ;)

rockx4

I'm expecting it to land at a 92 MC when all is said and done. People seem to really be loving it.

I think it'll go higher, if only due to guilt for the score they gave SS. "Can we truly score this lower than SS... we have to give it a 10" lol

Clafou

Neo Member
20/20 on Jeuxvideo.com (youtube video now removed).

Second 20/20 for the website (first one was Wind Waker).

spekkeh

Banned
Ten pages of metacritic speculation before the actual reviews arrive. NeoGAF was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom