• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionitron

C522POSXEA0cJ81.jpg

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/837025552536121344

This is like, the cover to a classic fantasy book or something from the 60s. I love it.

Someone hold me.

Dystify

I have a request:

If you put a review here could you please include a quote, link to the review and the score? Makes it much easier for me to update.

Video reviews are fine without a quote.

I can't wait for the focus to be on the "bad" reviews like every review thread ever lol. Omg this topic is going to be crazy.

jdstorm

Banned
With games reviewing harsher then ever i cant see this getting above 95. You just know 1 or 5 reviewers are going to give it a 7/10 for reasons that are rather petty.

Still i think it lands in the 90-95 range.

fantomena

I seriously hope there will be some wordings about the Wii U version as it is Im not getting the Switch until sometime far later (next year?)due to it's only Zelda Im interested in so far and Im not very interested in Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey either, just Zelda.

Lom1lo

I honestly think I was never excited for a review thread like this :D
I wish the game will get a 7 or so, just for the meltdowns. The poor reviewer would have to change his name.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Dystify, can you put a note in the OP telling people not to post spoilers from the reviews?

ckaneo

I seriously hope there will be some wordings about the Wii U version as it is Im not getting the Switch until sometime far later (next year?)due to it's only Zelda Im interested in so far and Im not very interested in Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey either, just Zelda.
I thought we already knew the deal.
Wii U version looks and plays the same, but has worse framerate

Milennia

A 95 in 2017 is like a 98-99 back in the day so my prediction is a bit more modest

Damn if I don't hope it to be a thing though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom