• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UK votes to leave the European Union |OUT2| Mayday, Mayday, I've lost an ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyJoe

CmMV378WMAI3uqU.jpg:small

fffuuuuuccccckkkk

oooofffffffff

Who the fuck said that?

CmMV378WMAI3uqU.jpg:small

fffuuuuuccccckkkk

oooofffffffff

if we only had spoken word to communicate by we'd have been fucked a long time ago.

Boris...if i had half the photoshop skills of some I'd work on the True Detective S2 poster "We get what we deserve" but replace Farrel with BoJo/May...

It is good that he cares about inequality, like of wages.

For instance, isn't it terrible he writes one shit column a week for the Telegraph and gets paid £5k a week, meanwhile other writers are getting fired in cutbacks!

He should really deal with that sort of thing.

liquidtmd

Banned
Ohhhh myyyy gooodddddddd

EU - listen to Boris....and launch a fucking coup of our Government and bin them all.

I don't care how. Help plz

Feorax

*People vote for Leave because they're sick of nothing mattering outside London*

Boris: "London London London London London London"

Maledict

Spouting on about London, when he is responsible for putting the city's financial future at risk, holy fuck this guy is an utter moron.

I've been ranting. For months about this... ;-(

The fact that the Mayor of London campaigned to leave is monstrous. It's an utter betrayal of the job in every respect, and of the citizens and businesses he was elected to serve. Demonstrates his complete lack of morals in every way.

SKINNER!

Banned

Thing is, UK Neighbours never talk to each other anyway regardless if everyone's white and speaking British English. They just have stare downs, exchange words (mostly cuss words) if you've trespassed or your rubbish bin is 0.000001cm in their side of the garden and peek behind the curtains when shit goes down outside.

Feorax

Stop peddling this fucking fantasy! Are people really buying that the EU is just going to bend over and take it from us on these negotiations?!

liquidtmd

Banned
Has anyone told him

A) he isn't London Mayor anymore

B) has championed a campaign that will destroy London

C) many voted leave as a London centric protest vote

D) the country kinda needs Londons Financial hub

Hasney

So was he planning to stand, then decided not to after Gove, but gave his speech anyway? AHAHAHAHA

Fucking knew it. he doesn't want it for at least 4 years when some of the shit has finished splattering off the fan.

RedShift

He has literally fucked this country up and now refuses to deal with the consequences.

He's the greatest traitor to this nation alive.

COWARD

guit3457

So one of the main guys of the Brexit campaign doesn't want to be the PM to lead that way so you are going to have a remain campaigner as PM to lead...

This is so weird even for me...and I'm spanish...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom