• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UK votes to leave the European Union |OUT2| Mayday, Mayday, I've lost an ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
bwhahaha boris doesn't want the poison chalice.

I'm starting to like the brexit.

danowat

Banned
If I was a fully paid up member of the tin foil hat brigade, I'd be saying the whole thing, from start to finish, has been fully orchestrated.

All feels very Orwellian.

oti

Banned
tumblr_mv67qfCIub1rhiam1o1_250.gif

This reminds me of Cartman from South Park. Maybe I should watch this show.

Z3K

teresa-may.jpg

Is it just me or does Teresa May always look like she's on the verge of losing her shit and fucking shit up....

Maledict

wonder if Gove stood because he thought Boris wouldn't be hardline enough on leave?

Yep, this is what I'm betting now. The detail mentioned in his wife's email wasn't about a cabinet position, it was about the commitment to leave (hence the newspaper bits).

At the start of this, we heard that Cameron didn't hold Goves opposition against him because he knew it was heartfelt, but he loathed Boris because it was all political opportunism.

Guarantee that Boris was already whiffing on leave. We now have to hope Theresa May gets its as Gove would pull the trigger happily.

DavidDesu

Just confirms once and for all Johnson never wanted, and never expected, a Leave vote.

May or Gove, I am absolutely thrilled with either of those two prospects... I see May more like the eventual Sutler type figure in our V For Vendetta future.

danowat

Banned
How does May get on with the Chinese?, are we going to become some kind of Negative Hong-Kong?

On a positive note, if May does get in at least the Nordschilefe won't be a thing any more ;)

gngf123

So I guess it's now down to only Gove or May for PM. The political equivalent of deciding if you want to be shot in the leg or the arm.

On one hand, you have a homeopathy supporting nutjob who believes "people have had enough of experts", and wants to tear down the NHS and replace it with a US style healthcare system. On the other you have a power hungry witch who is a major supporter of dropping the ECHR and also wants to set up powers to spy on every citizen of the country.

Damn, May will win.

I'm not so certain...

Boris will now make it his life's mission to ensure Gove isn't on the final ballot paper. So, I think it'll go down to May vs Fox for the grass root membership to decide.

I'm calling it - Liam Fox will be the next PM.

iceatcs

I'm not so certain...

Boris will now make it his life's mission to ensure Gove isn't on the final ballot paper. So, I think it'll go down to May vs Fox for the grass root membership to decide.

But everyone loves to hate the drug, internet and sex. So May will win.

Zaph

I know a few leave voters who couldn't wait for Boris to be ushered in. This will be interesting.

The first brick in that magical wall they wanted around the UK crumbling. I hope they like the taste of disappointment.

May in power
No change with immigration
No control in the EU

It's like we thought the game of life was becoming a little too easy, so we took all our gear off.

Izuna

Banned
At the British Museum with my niece. Is May had her way, there would be 4 people in this whole building.

Make Museums deserted again.

LewieP

I'm not so certain...

You mean disgraced former defense secretary Liam Fox. Surely not.

So, Boris figured Cameron had fucked him, looked for the solution that would damage his career the least in the long run and took his "let's forget me" plan to the next level, while fucking Gove, who had given him an out ?

Tories fucking each other hard, while an entire continent watches this conservative orgy.

Meanwhile, we're still trying to figure out what this democratic choice meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom