• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The UK votes to leave the European Union |OUT2| Mayday, Mayday, I've lost an ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Boris, you cowardly little cunt. You brought the country to ruin for your own ambitions and in the end you bottled it.

She's an unappetising prospect but I hope May wipes the floor with Gove. Fuck the both of them.

Orbis

BBC correspondent wondering if now Boris is out, Gove and May could do a deal. It would certainly make the Tories look far more stable at a time when Labour is in the shit.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I used to like Boris, but even I'll admit that this is a massively dick moved from him

"Boris, you wanna have a shot at sorting out your mess?"
"I'm good thanks"

Zaph

Pushing Theresa May to the front of the glass cliff.

But yeah, Boris, the face of the Leave campaign, can't be the one to tell the nation they can't have what they want. He's now the City's bitch and is going to be forced to spend every waking minute fighting for it.

Hasney

YEzPVdm.png

Oh God, this is all a big stitch-up isn't it? Johnson never had any intention of fixing the mess he created, and once MPs have pledged their alliegences, Gove is going to bow out in return for a prominent place in May's cabinet. Nobody in the party is going to complain too much, and the bigger priority for most is to get a new government together quickly and stick it to the currently-fucked Labour Party.

klonere

Banned
This feels like a stitch up of the worst kind. The whole country has been taken for a ride by the Tories, to a terrifying level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom