• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was E3 2 years ago where the edict came down "Pony gifs in non-pony threads = banned". There was a long period before that where GAF was basically being ruined daily by people spamming pony gifs in threads as reactions, then someone asking what they were seeing/pedophile accusations, and then the Pony defense force taking over the thread.
Dark times in NeoGAF's history.

I think it was E3 2 years ago where the edict came down "Pony gifs in non-pony threads = banned". There was a long period before that where GAF was basically being ruined daily by people spamming pony gifs in threads as reactions, then someone asking what they were seeing/pedophile accusations, and then the Pony defense force taking over the thread.

Those sound like very dark days, I was around back then but didn't really start posting regularly until last year so I don't remember that. Good thing the whole pony thing has been contained because I can honestly say that 99% of MLP fans I have met in real life ended up being either socially awkward or extremely annoying nerds who talked exclusively in internet memes.

Tenumi

Banned
I was just joking about MLP. For the most part, fans who are over the age of 12 for that show are BAD PEOPLE who ruin it for everyone else

I'm crying

I don't know if I could handle 'bronies' creeping into this thread. Kayos is the only true SAO fan here.

Those sound like very dark days, I was around back then but didn't really start posting regularly until last year so I don't remember that. Good thing the whole pony thing has been contained because I can honestly say that 99% of MLP fans I have met in real life ended up being either socially awkward or extremely annoying nerds who talked exclusively in internet memes.

Nice to see I'm liked around here....

Levyne

Banned
Is that a pony in your avatar, I only see Link, I think. Even the hair is the right color.

And don't worry, krev hates anime fans too. He hates everyone.

Nice to see I'm liked around here....

Well this is awkward...

awkward.gif

Just kidding, you don't bring pony talk into this thread or spam gifs so you're A-OK in my book!

thumbs-up.jpg

bigkrev

If you guys wanna diss Magic The Gathering, I won't even rally Magic GAF support, i'll just personally whip all of your asses personally

I don't think Bob's Burgers is funny. There, I said it.

Then again, I hated American Dad for the first 7 years of its existence. That show is freaking awesome, I just give things a very short leash.

Seda

I know almost nothing about your likes outside of Toonami. Hrm. You liked the Wild Arms games, right? Maybe something from that.

Actually no, for the last several years I've kind of been on a 'retro' RPG kick, and Wild Arms was the most recent series for me to go through. Still not done actually as I have Alter Code F (PS2, remake of the first) and XF (PSP SRPG) to go through. I found the whole series mostly mediocre.

Except for some freaking awesome music.

I do tweet about the games I'm playing sometimes although I try not to flood. Considering there were five I played through, I was tweeting about Wild Arms for an extended length of time haha.

I played FFVa over break and now I'm going through the Golden Suns.

Anyway, I was considering this. Would actually match my username.

i5xSQCsmFW6fV.png

That's the character I stole the name from. From Dark Cloud 1 (very early PS2 game).
I'll probably stick with Jazz.

Anyway, I wonder if this thread is going to last January, lol.
Seda is Spanish for silk. Maybe get an avatar of a nice silk robe. Or some Silk milk.

Seda

Seda is Spanish for silk. Maybe get an avatar of a nice silk robe. Or some Silk milk.

How do you pronounce it in that regard?

Because I'm not actually sure how the name is supposed to be pronounced, lol. SEE-dah or SAY-dah?

This probably the most off topic I've gotten in this thread.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll probably join the Fiesta this time! I wanted a normal unrestricted playthrough first.

I understand that feeling. Heck I'm surprised at how many new people each year go in blind to a Fiesta run...most of the people who actually try hard at it do succeed though.

bigkrev

How do you pronounce it in that regard?

Because I'm not actually sure how the name is supposed to be pronounced, lol. SEE-dah or SAY-dah?

This probably the most off topic I've gotten in this thread.

You can't even pronounce your own name.

You would be the worst Pokemon

Can you even dress yourself on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom